Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
You guys are gonna get Bows all worked up and typing in BOLD again...he'll have to take a pill to sleep.

Naw, just some lidocaine lotion as he'll have rubbed it raw.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
BP-B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
She is an idiot born of the curious Republican need to be "us too". The Republicans are always eager to throw out a woman or a black person to try and show that they are not the party of old white men instead of putting old white men out there who ACTUALLY articulate and advance ideas. And sometimes when they do this, they get someone who is not quite ready for primetime or who has not been properly vetted by experience. Joni Ernst is another example.

Face it, the Republicans have completely turned away from the ideas and ideology of Ronald Reagan (an old white man) and now all they have is to try and show that they aren't as mean as the Democrats try to make them out to be.

Palin and especially Ernst might well be competent in lots of ways, BUT they do not need to be the face of Republicans.

No one has embraced the ideas and ideology of Ronald Reagan and learned more from him than Sarah Palin.

Her books and speeches bear this out, beyond question.
Sarah's come from behind election wins when she in at the top of the ticket prove it.

She is the biggest enemy, pain in the ass and thorn in their side the Republicans have.

In 2008 Sarah Palin was by far, the best face the Republicans have had since Reagan.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
This could be a stand alone post guys. Any time Palin is striking out against Billo one has to laugh out loud! So who is the true conservative here? Billo or the Cheerleader?

It doesn't get much better than this exchange!

For your approval!

�This is war�: Sarah Palin slams �quasi-conservative� O�Reilly for not taking her fake 2016 candidacy seriously

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin came out swinging against her Fox News colleague Bill O�Reilly on Tuesday, ripping the anchor for not taking her latest flirtation with a presidential bid seriously and lumping O�Reilly in with dreaded �quasi- or assumed conservative� elements in the media.

During an appearance on last night�s �Hannity,� Palin brushed off the overwhelmingly negative reaction to the bizarre spectacle of a speech she delivered before King�s summit this weekend. The 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee then resorted to one of her favorite standbys � a visceral attack on the lamestream media, who must be vanquishe

and here is Billo

�All these GOP contenders thinking about running for president, like Donald Trump, Sarah Palin,� and he named some others � and he said, �Oh, what a reality show that would be, yuck yuck,��

When the likes of Billo refuses to take Palin seriously well....Good night Sarah!

You may now begin the mindless attack!
You're an idiot.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Won't matter by '16. Obamacare will be in full effect. The truth will be out. Whoever has the R beside their name will win. The GOP could run cristy even though he's to the left of obama on most issues. It won't matter. The guy with the R wins. Palin is doing nothing but educating low information voters, and pissing off liberals. And I applaud her for it.
[Linked Image]

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
grin grin grin grin

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by watch4bear
[Linked Image]

I'd go post that one over on DU, but I just got over a 90 day suspension. Anybody else ever go trolling over there?

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mog75

Anybody else ever go trolling over there?

I did for about 30 seconds.

They didn't suspend, went straight to banned.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You have to keep quiet for your first 3 months, or just go along with the crowd. They have a MIRT team "malicious intruder something or other". It seems to concentrate on newbs. Once you're past that it's just the juries, and those are surprising lenient.

and FREE EYEBALL!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

No one has embraced the ideas and ideology of Ronald Reagan and learned more from him than Sarah Palin.

Her books and speeches bear this out, beyond question.

In 2008 Sarah Palin was by far, the best face the Republicans have had since Reagan.

And she speaks Latin as well!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 01/29/15.
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Coke on, nwa?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Sarah Palin reading a soup can label is more interesting, truthful and patriotic than sworn testimony of Benghazi Clinton could ever be.

Gawd... Conservatives are held to a much higher level than any lying liberal skank ever was or will be...

God Bless Sarah Palin a true American Patriot!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

She might be a "patriot", but she's not smart enough to be President, and she can't win an election

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Snyper

She might be a "patriot", but she's not smart enough to be President, and she can't win an election

I can certainly respect that opinion for sure, but she has 10X the political appeal/savvy than Hillary does, and that was my only point. And I still stick with my issue with her shrill voice and Ann Coulter's theory as well. I would have probably voted for Margaret Thatcher, but she's dead now and a British Subject....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
my guess is she's going to tease the Bowsingers of the world into a lather with hinting at considering the possibility of running for president thus ensuring 4 more years of lucrative speaking gigs and fox news appearances before announcing that in a moment of reflection thru faith, her family and people in the political arena reaching out to her, she is going to sit this one out and continue playing the more important role of throwing her support to tea party candidates and true patriots that are out there making this country better

and they'll believe every word of it while proclaiming she could have easily won

so in that sense- she is as smart as fox because

1. she knows she wouldn't win the presidency
2. if she did run she'd have a laundry list of embarrassing gaffs that would make her lose credibility with the believers.
3. after she dropped out of the election, she'd be delegated to also-ran who would see fewer opportunities to be looked upon as a talking head expert on some subject. She isn't about to give up that lucrative position. I wouldn't be surprised to hear she has a book coming out in the next few months capitalizing on the attention the election cycle generates for her.

does that make her any worse than 90% of the other politicians out there? no - but I'm not ever going to believe that the home spun aww shucks persona she pushes somehow makes her qualified to be anything close to president, and there are many more qualified conservatives out there who should be considered before her.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/30/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
To all you Palin haters:
She is a jewel in the rough , as far as her speeches go, probably will never sound as good as obama,
However, you who critique her on speech show your ignorance and poor political acumen.
Go get your avocados for the super bowl game.

Last edited by cisco1; 01/30/15.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Which conservative would you like to vote for?

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mog75
Which conservative would you like to vote for?

way to early to decide - early on I would have said Rand but he's knee deep in the political game and I'm losing faith in him fast.

I was a Ron Paul supporter, and I understand all that means to some here, but even as a supporter, I never believed he came across as looking presidential, he wasn't an accomplished debater, but I believed in most of his message (I don't believe that free trade really exists between countries).

So I can see the appeal to Palin to some, but what I don't get is this idea that every GOP candidate is smarter , has better morals, and is a better overall person than a democrat.

If you want to say Sara Palin is more appealing than Hillary - OK I get it, has a better platform? Ok, is a better Christian? OK - I'm sure there are many aspects of Sara that you can choose over Hillary.

But more intellectual? no - and its not even close.

I guess if you aren't all in for Sara being better in every aspect than Hillary , its some sign of weakness.

Personally I don't want either one of them being president and if those were my choices I'd vote 3rd party.

But I'll be honest about what I see in a candidate. There is no need to make them more than what they are.

I don't understand why people just can't say "she isn't a very good speaker, she may not know everything she needs to about the world but I believe in her and I think she'd be a good president" because when you start talking about how great she is , for example, in being intellectual, I think you lose credibility.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/30/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
So-called "raw intelligence" is not a prerequisite or requirement for winning the POTUS.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
my guess is she's going to tease the Bowsingers of the world into a lather with hinting at considering the possibility of running for president thus ensuring 4 more years of lucrative speaking gigs and fox news appearances before announcing that in a moment of reflection thru faith, her family and people in the political arena reaching out to her, she is going to sit this one out and continue playing the more important role of throwing her support to tea party candidates and true patriots that are out there making this country better

and they'll believe every word of it while proclaiming she could have easily won

so in that sense- she is as smart as fox because

1. she knows she wouldn't win the presidency
2. if she did run she'd have a laundry list of embarrassing gaffs that would make her lose credibility with the believers.
3. after she dropped out of the election, she'd be delegated to also-ran who would see fewer opportunities to be looked upon as a talking head expert on some subject. She isn't about to give up that lucrative position. I wouldn't be surprised to hear she has a book coming out in the next few months capitalizing on the attention the election cycle generates for her.

does that make her any worse than 90% of the other politicians out there? no - but I'm not ever going to believe that the home spun aww shucks persona she pushes somehow makes her qualified to be anything close to president, and there are many more qualified conservatives out there who should be considered before her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^^^^

Well,,,, "This" and the fact that she walked away from her sworn oath as Governor.

And don't give me that chit that she did it for the good of AK.
She did it because it was in her financial interest. And because of that, she'll never be anything more than a political hack in my eye's.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
732 members (007FJ, 222Sako, 09wingates, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 204guy, 74 invisible), 2,908 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,774
Posts18,401,552
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.