Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Last edited by luv2safari; 01/30/15.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
For sure a potlicking pos govt employee that will live like a king in retirement of the sweat of dumbphuks like you and me.

And like the blacks on we fare, we who foot the bill never will never get a thanks or care.

wink

Last edited by eyeball; 01/30/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
There seem to be a lot of them in the Pentagon these days. All the hard chargers must have washed out.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
We foot the bill of an Admirals pay for a pos to lie to our face every day.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Ass-sucker....way too many in the military these days. Either self-centered or head up someone's azz. Pentagon and all service leadership needs a shake up, big time!

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Couldnt they save us a lot of money if they fired him and had a buck private feed us a bunch of crap?

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by eyeball
For sure a potlicking pos govt employee that will live like a king in retirement of the sweat of dumbphuks like you and me.

And like the blacks on we fare, we who foot the bill never will never get a thanks or care.

wink

At least you finally recognize that you're a dumbphuck.

That said, there is a reason he's the Press Secretary for the Pentagon.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't think you can reach the top in the Pentagon, or with any large organization/corporation, without being first and foremost, a political animal.
We should not be shocked when some of the Flag Officers turn out to be sycophants and azz kissers. They are just doing what their Commander in Chief demands.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His bio says "staff weenie". Certainly not a warrior. It's the same thing I see at work. If there's an Obama sticker on a car in the lot you can be guaranteed that it's someone who works in HR or Finance other support role and not in our mission areas.

http://www.navy.mil/navydata/bios/navybio.asp?bioID=691

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
obama ran off the military men to avoid
the chance of a coup. A tyrant covers
all the bases.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
what else is he going to say? "ya we fugged up"? he was told what to say and will continue to do so until he resigns and then he'll write a book about all the bs that goes on. i do not expect the truth from this administration, so i am not disappointed.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Pugs
His bio says "staff weenie". Certainly not a warrior. It's the same thing I see at work. If there's an Obama sticker on a car in the lot you can be guaranteed that it's someone who works in HR or Finance other support role and not in our mission areas.

http://www.navy.mil/navydata/bios/navybio.asp?bioID=691

Exactly, I read that previously and I'm guessing all his good for is what he's doing.

Doesn't bother me much, keep those idiots out of the way or those doing the real work.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Akbob5
Ass-sucker....way too many in the military these days. Either self-centered or head up someone's azz. Pentagon and all service leadership needs a shake up, big time!

I know one or two who're both. POS's.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by poboy
all the bases.

This. Obama does not want anyone smarter or braver than him in a position of authority. That explains Joe Biden.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
And to think they made fun of Dan Quale, Shotgun Joe makes Quale look like a Rhodes Scholar.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can't decide if he's got deflated balls and is a spineless weasel slash idiot or has big balls and is biting the bullet and doing as ordered. Suspect the former.

And what was that Gilbert and Sullivan wrote about polishing the handle on the big front door?

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by poboy
all the bases.

This. Obama does not want anyone smarter or braver than him in a position of authority. That explains Joe Biden.

kwg

Biden is where he is because of the senate not wanting him around there. What better place for an ornament.

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 6MMWASP, 13 invisible), 2,291 guests, and 809 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,660
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.