GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good deal and good luck.

Otto is my co-pilot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SBH

Soooo.......I'm gonna be nice here just to show you that I'm the better man.

Great opportunity��������wasted by the torch (or touch) of arrogance. Wow!

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
rattler Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by SBH

he is just pissed i pointed out his lying bout the fact he was gonna sick his lawyer on everyone here.....he couldnt even get the terminology right in his threats, pretty phuggin obvious he hadnt talked with a lawyer bout it ever.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by AussieLad
Top stuff Sheridan. I hope it goes well for you. Will it be an outdoors kind of job?

very much so....working on road construction sites, staking stuff out, checking to make sure things match up to the regs ect....

We may cross paths in the near future. Do you know yet if you will be based out of a District office or Helena? We design a lot of projects for MDT...

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by SBH

he is just pissed i pointed out his lying bout the fact he was gonna sick his lawyer on everyone here.....he couldnt even get the terminology right in his threats, pretty phuggin obvious he hadnt talked with a lawyer bout it ever.....

Well then Tattler,

Pretty obvious that you know EVERYTHING already and that you'll never make it as a tech or move upward. Sheeesh.

Good luck.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

rattler Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by SBH

Well then Tattler,

Pretty obvious that you know EVERYTHING already and that you'll never make it as a tech or move upward. Sheeesh.

Good luck.

nope just spent the last 12 years in the newspaper business and actually am VERY familiar with libel and slander laws, unlike yourself.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
rattler Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGray
Originally Posted by AussieLad
Top stuff Sheridan. I hope it goes well for you. Will it be an outdoors kind of job?

very much so....working on road construction sites, staking stuff out, checking to make sure things match up to the regs ect....

We may cross paths in the near future. Do you know yet if you will be based out of a District office or Helena? We design a lot of projects for MDT...

based out of Glendive i guess, my brother, who has the same position lives here in Wolf Point, works out of the office here but has worked on projects all over anywhere east of Havre and Miles City

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Congrats Rattler

Hope you enjoy and excel at your new job.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Tat,

You live in Wolf Point, Montana..............without a degree or any other professional certifications, and yet YOU know the rules??? FYI.....working for the local nowhere rag IS NOT LEGAL TRAINING!

MeThinks you don't really want yer new job cuz you're just selfishly lazy and use your knee stuff to gain sympathy and to keep from working.

You've played that card on this forum MANY times.

Tried to be nice but.......GOTCHA!

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by SBH
after applying for everything under the sun the last 3 months i finally got called in for an interview yesterday.....heard through the grapevine today(gotta love small towns) that im hired but dont have a start date yet, guessing next week.....get to be a Civil Engineering Technician for the Montana Department of Transportation....

this ought to be interesting, only ever worked for small businesses but the pay is comparable with what i made at the paper plus lots of overtime in the summer and benefits and easy enough for me to take time off in the winter to disappear to go do something....more than 5 days in a row took an act of god at the paper....

Tattler,

I hate your guts largely due to the things you've posted about me relaying the same sentiment. And, yes, you did it first.

Congrats on a great job and work hard to learn everything about vertical and horizontal design and roadway geometry and paving and flexible pavements and such. You may be able to work your way into a desk job (read.....AutoCAD) very soon if your knees give out.

Congrats on landing a good job and super-duper opportunity with a good org with great benes. Take it and enjoy. This may very well be a golden opportunity for you.

I work in a very similar field just a tad bit up the ladder from your new position. I now have 40 people and several departments under me.

So......again......congrats on a good one. But don't expect me to be nice like this EVER again. Ever.

Suck Balls Homeboy you are a used douche apparently.

I like liberals-------------------------------------they make good bear bait! grin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Woot woot!!

That's the gravy train!

Congrats!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
rattler Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SBH
Tat,

You live in Wolf Point, Montana..............without a degree or any other professional certifications, and yet YOU know the rules??? FYI.....working for the local nowhere rag IS NOT LEGAL TRAINING!

MeThinks you don't really want yer new job cuz you're just selfishly lazy and use your knee stuff to gain sympathy and to keep from working.

lol i had idiots like you threatening to get a lawyer and sue me every other week cause they thought they knew libel laws better than i did....phug me you didnt even know the terms and you were threatening everyone and saying you had gone after some.....what a phuggin moron

as far as an easy job where i dont want to work and being lazy.....if i didnt want to work i would have filed for disability, im prolly more diserving of it than most that get it.....but i havent, nor have i even filed for unemployment or welfare while ive been out of work all these months....so yeah im really looking for a hand out...

fair number of people on here can attest that i havent been looking for the easiest job i can find.....talked to a number of guys on here about who to get in touch with the companies they worked for cause i wanted to work, including looking at places where it would be long weeks of difficult and demanding work....this state job is just what i happened to wind up with, not something i pursued cause it would be an easy job....

Last edited by rattler; 01/30/15.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by SBH
Tat,

im prolly more diserving of it than most that get it.....but i havent, nor have i even filed for unemployment or welfare while ive been out of work all these months....so yeah im really looking for a hand out...

Tattler,

Love your spelling and grammar.....you newspaper man you. Check it again 24 hours from now.......and you'll see what I mean. WOW!

I'm now pretty certain that they sell whiskey in Wolf Point!

I'm also now fairly certain that you are a falsity who doesn't wanna work. How are those knees tonite, Tat?

rattler Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by SBH
Tat,

im prolly more diserving of it than most that get it.....but i havent, nor have i even filed for unemployment or welfare while ive been out of work all these months....so yeah im really looking for a hand out...

Tattler,

Love your spelling and grammar.....you newspaper man you. Check it again 24 hours from now.......and you'll see what I mean. WOW!

I'm now pretty certain that they sell whiskey in Wolf Point!

I'm also now fairly certain that you are a falsity who doesn't wanna work. How are those knees tonite, Tat?

never claimed i can spell, thats why i paid a proofreader....

not much of a drinker, havent even had a beer in over a month

knees are doing fine, infact they have been better the last 8 months than they have in years.....

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
rattler just ignore sux balls homeboy

I like liberals-------------------------------------they make good bear bait! grin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Congrats Rattler, sounds like a good mix of using the ole noggin and getting outside; happy for you mate.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Congratulations, Sheridan.
I will in future hold you responsible for ride quality on the Hi Line High Way Two.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Congratulations. Hope everything works out well.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cool Sheridan, happy for you Sir.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (10gaugemag, 444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 16 invisible), 2,220 guests, and 723 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,665
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.