Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Deleted

Come on Richard, family is off limits and you comments are way above and beyond. If you don't like the man that is between you and him.

In my opinion you owe John and his family an apology. This is beneath you.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Nice pic Gitem cherish it. My morning was the smoke detector in my room deciding it was going to warn me of a low battery at 3:30am, then the hour and a half between then and pulling the battery while I was deciding just how much of an annoyance it was, bout the time I did that my youngest 4 came in the room and let us know she spilled water all over her bed and needed help. Got up took care of that laid back down and the dog started whining to go out, got up did that, laid back down and here came the kiddo again... Got her back off to bed laid back down and the alarm went off. laugh

Wife and I raised six. I remember those mornings all to well but I still would never trade one of them.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Very nice, John. Take those mornings while you can. Seems like yesterday for me too, then I came home last Saturday to "this" getting ready for her high schools Winter Formal. Time flies, enjoy it.

[Linked Image]

A beauty. I am so glad I have three son's.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EdM
Very nice, John. Take those mornings while you can. Seems like yesterday for me too, then I came home last Saturday to "this" getting ready for her high schools Winter Formal. Time flies, enjoy it.

[Linked Image]

A beauty. I am so glad I have three son's.

Yup!

Sean you are blessed sir! And perhaps a little cursed. But nothing you cannot handle for sure. wink A beautiful lady indeed and assuredly raised as such.

Great picture!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks Ed and Dave. I think that is the first pic of her that I have posted here. She finally got a little brother when she was 13! He is turning out to just as much of a smart ass as her! Love them both.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by calikooknic; 02/06/15.

Sean
IC B2

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks Ed and Dave. I think that is the first pic of her that I have posted here. She finally got a little brother when she was 13! He is turning out to just as much of a smart ass as her! Love them both.

[Linked Image]

Man he's really growing up fast. Unless it's an optical illusion I see he's still surrounded by water. As I recall, all the younger pics included a running h20 hose in his hands. grin

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by eh76
He takes a risk (of scaring her memory) every tine he ties a rope to his bed posts loops a slip knot around his neck and slides off the bed to Masturbate too....but I guarantee ge isn't gonna quit doing that

you are a sick piece of crap

Except for: "(of scaring her memory)", this is otherwise a direct cut and paste quote of giten12. Hope yours and Miss lynns outrage isn't selective. I looked for any objections that may have been made after Gitem posted it; funny, you guys forgot to say anything then. Could it be you're just whinnie little bitchs? (Not you Lynn, you probably have the biggest of that group).

just keep showing how worthless you are.

Hey cupcake, just this one time I’m going to help you out. See, you, Lynn, 12344, heavytalker… you all expressed this moral outrage over what I put up. None of you were clever enough to observe that for once gitem had nothing to say. So now it’s out there, those were all Gitem quotes or gitem paraphrased* (*see I wouldn’t say his wife had my kid like he had said to me, I put that on his neighbor). So there you are all postured up, morally offended, but at the wrong person. Now you’re faced with condemning gitem, the actual author, for his mindless dribbles, or exposing yourselves for the spineless little bitches you are with no moral objection just little bitchy whiners; and really, having to be informed and prodded at this late date, it’s really pretty obvious you have nor had any genuine thought of morality on your own. So there you are cupcake and friends, not smart enough to cover your tracks and looking like the little foolish whinny bitches you are.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (007FJ, 257_X_50, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 257man, 56 invisible), 2,298 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,640
Posts18,455,347
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.