Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Tracks Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Recent posts about Elk rigs and the 338-06 got me to thinking.
How many of you have ever owned a rifle that seems to have been built just for you? One that carries like it was a natural part of you.
I've been lucky in one that I put together from parts bought here and there that somehow feels like it was built for me by a world class builder that had all my measurements.
I always praise the cartridge, which happens to be a 338-06, but maybe it's the whole lucky package that makes it seem superior.
Who else has one that turned out like that?

GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Basic Remington Model 7SS in 260 is my "go to" rifle when I feel the need - nothing flashy just ALWAYS gets the job done and I have all the confidence in it because of it.

PennDog

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I think a decent scope gives me more confidence than the gun it's self.knowing that my gun is still lined in after a few bumps,and thumps,and trips in the truck means a lot.I know that some people don't like the 99s,but I like the way my old 99 handles .I have an old beat up 77 that I have full confidence in,but it just has a clubby feel.It don't really bother me though.I have killed more deer with it than any rifle I've got.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
The one in my sig line...It just shoots so well, so easily...its like an extension of me.

m7 action
MullerWorks barrel, 24", 6,5X47 Lapua
B&C Stock
RB trigger at 1.5#
Leupold 3-9X40 CDS in Talley LWs

I simply enjoy it and it returns the favor with accuracy.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I was very "lucky" to obtain my "confidence" rifle early in my hunting life. When I was 19 and decided to obtain my first all-around deer rifle (as opposed to the close range .44 magnum "woods" rifle I already owned), I decided to build my own from a military action (which could actually be done cheaper than buying a factory rifle in those days).

I started with an FN barreled action (chambered for the .30-06) and under the watchful eye of a gunsmith friend learned to drill and tap the action, cut off and weld a scope friendly bolt and rework the wood on a cast-off military stock.

In the next few years I inlet and carved and a new stock from a nice walnut blank, learned to checker and reworked the trigger to a single stage 2 pound pull.

I probably would have rebarreled the rifle but the original military barrel produced 3/8" 5-shot groups. As I learned more about what I prefer and worked best for me, I modified the stock bit-by-bit until it feels as if it is a part of my body. It swings like a fine shotgun and at times just can't seem to miss, even on "rushed" or not perfect shots. It has made so many seemingly "miracle" shots over the years that all of my family refer to it as "The Magic Rifle".

Over the next 40 years I have kept good records and that rifle has taken 136 animals (all one shot kills) with just 2 misses (both entirely my fault...not the rifle's). I have put some 4000 rounds through that barrel (and who knows how many were fired before I got the action) and have noticed the accuracy has slipped a bit, but it will still keep 5 shots just under an inch at 100 yards.

Because of this (and the fact that I have many other rifles to choose from....unlike in those early years) I have semi-retired the old '06. However, when I am hunting a particularly good buck or just need a little boost in confidence...that's still the rifle that gets the call....every time.

I hate change, it's never for the better.... Grumpy Old Men
The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My confidence in what rifle to use comes from shooting them and keeping track of how they did last.

Of course I have a current favorite however if it's raining I will look up how another older or SS one did.

Here is my 30-06 custom that's being used frequently. On 12-14-14 it put two shots into an inch at 200 yds. It's ready!

[Linked Image]

All guns should be locked up when not in use!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
It's good to have a couple of those. My old buddy is an old beat Rem 700 BDL (currently in an ADL Ti stock) 35 Whelen. Think i'll have to put it back in to the old wood mountain rifle stock. Then it just feels right.

The second is my relatively new Kimber 84L in 280AI. That thing feels, fits, and fills me with confidence.

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford

If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don,

Based on your "woods rifle" post, I thought that you only hunted Vermont deer with a Savage 99F in 358. What would you use a 30-06 for in Vermont if not for deer, bear, and/or moose?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The 99 358 is my favorite for woods hunting in VT. It's not the only gun I bring with me. These days we have those SS/Syn. rifles for rain and drillings and other neat guns.

I hunt the NE from PA thru ME. I bring more than one gun with me.

That 30-06 is a current favorite however others are too! smile

All guns should be locked up when not in use!
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Nothing better for me in the N.C. Mountains than a Marlin 336. I like my other rifles but this one rules the roost.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I began hunting when I was twelve years old and am now sixty-five, over the years I have used several different rifles. In my mid-twenties I began hunting with pre'64 M/70's and have pretty much used nothing but since. I have a .257 Roberts and a .35 Whelen, I have hunted with the Whelen more than the Roberts. I shoot the Whelen more because of the wide selection of bullets. I find myself practicing during the off season with cast bullet and pistol bullet loads. My deer load utilizes 225 grain bullets which have worked fine for whitetails and shoot the most accurately of all the bullet weights available for .35 caliber.

J
JDK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

My confidence rifle is a Sako AII in 308 Winchester with a Leupold VariX-II 2x7x33.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This is a great thread, much cleaner expression of "which is the best" when it's about personal confidence, instead of gun performance!

Savage 99's have always snapped up to my shoulder and eye perfectly, my current high confidence version is in 284 win...but I'm open to other calibers for other than deer.

"...One Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All"

JeffG
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My Sako Finnlight in 7 mm08 wears a McMillan Sako Hunter stock and Leupy 3.5-10x40. Trigger is at 19 ozs. It is very accurate, and carries/points as good as any hunting rifle I've owned.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't hang on to confidence crushers. Ambivalent about most every common metric used to laud firearms except fit. Mine fit, boom.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I've hunted big game across North America with my older Savage 99 in .308 and had much luck. Largest animals include bison and moose but were no match for well placed shots.

Sherwood

FIRE UP THE GRILL - is NOT catch and release!
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

Remington 700 Mountain Rifle chambered in 260 Remington.

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Still looking.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The two rifles that I shoot the best and feel most comfortable with are my Ruger M77 in 358 Win and Tikka T3 in 7mm-08.

Start young, hunt hard, and enjoy God's bounty.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I have confidence in each of my current 32 operational rifles, as I have had them each tuned to MY specs. in all respects. After, 56 years of shooting, 50 of hunting BC, about 150 different rifles and packing a rifle all day/every day while working, I know well that the actual rifle is very seldom the issue, it is ME.

I do have a few favourites, but, I try to use them all and enjoy my collection; I have ideas about MORE, but, then, there is my "CEO".....new COUCH, sh*t, why can't we just sit on the rugs on the floor, I NEED another old Brno, P-64-70 or Dakota..... wink

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
A Remington 760 or 7600.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Any rifle in my hands is a lucky rifle.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
My confidence rifle is my bolt action .358. It was put together with inexpensive components: Stevens 200 action, Adams & Bennett barrel (mag contour), Rifle Basix trigger. I opened up the channel on the original Stevens stock, sanded down the seam lines, filled the hollow butt, and Duracoated the stock and barrelled action. It wears a Burris Signature 1.5-6X. It shoots 5/8" groups with a couple of different loads. It's heavy, but for hunting from a blind or stand, it works great. It just feels, handles, and shoots right for me. It's my primary whitetail rifle.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Both Kimbers (7-08 and 325) and an abolt 243.

They all zeroed quickly with factory ammo when first shot and have never moved. Almost 10 years on the Kimbers. Everything they have aimed at has died except one coyote with the 7-08 and it was 100% my fault.

To me, they give confidence past their accuracy because they fit well. As tools, they will forever be more accurate than my ability as a shooter. The 7-08 has a compact 32mm scope, the 325 has a larger 50mm, and the abolt has a standard 3-9x40. Fitting the right size scope to the overall gun is very important to me. I mounted them all myself after a long time adjusting the relief, shouldering, adjust, shoulder, etc....

I have done everything within my control and ability to make them the best I know how. If I had to pick one it would be the 7-08 smile

Last edited by hdk182; 02/18/15.

Gun control means hitting your target.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Had an old ADL in 270 that was my first centerfire. Killed everything I fired at with that rifle, from crows to varmints to deer and elk. My son has it now and it does the same thing for him. I replaced that rifle with a M77 in 270, but I've missed more than I should have with it. Nothing wrong with the rifle, it just doesn't have that hunting Ju Ju the old ADL has.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
When I've got my CZ-550(270), every animal I've ever pulled the trigger on has just dropped over without much fuss. That's what I grab if it absolutely, positively, has to be in the freezer tonight...

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
My Husqvarna H5000 .30-06 was that rifle for me. Until I shot it out that is. I didn't want a different barrel because Huskies have the serial # on the barrel so I checked with JES about turning it into a 8mm-06 or .338-06 via reboring. But they don't rebore Huskies because the steel is too hard and doesn't always cut right. So I sold it. Shouldn't have, but I did.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tracks
How many of you have ever owned a rifle that seems to have been built just for you? One that carries like it was a natural part of you.
I've been lucky in one that I put together from parts bought here and there that somehow feels like it was built for me by a world class builder that had all my measurements.
I always praise the cartridge, which happens to be a 338-06, but maybe it's the whole lucky package that makes it seem superior.

Simple, have it built for you. I am constantly amazed at how much people will spend on different rifles and not think to get the ones they have fit to them. I have 2, a M700 30-06 and a M70 in 375H&H. Both have syn stocks that were fitted to me. With either when I mount them the reticule is centered where I am looking and they both shoot bugholes.
It's really not that expensive.

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tracks

Simple. Get it fitted to you. I am constantly amazed at people who spend more and more money on rifles and not get the ones they have fitted. It's not that expensive and will pay huge dividends.
I have 2, a M700 in 30-06 and a M70 in 375H&H. Both feel like part of me, are fast, light and when I mount them the reticule is always centered right where I am looking.

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
My first rifle. Sporterized Springfield 1903a3. 30-06. Still holds a good group at 200. reliable and comfortable. never have had to worry about it. uses a handload with 180 nosler BT for everything. recently took the old weaver 4x scope off, and replaced with a modern leupold. after season just clean it, rub some linseed into the wood and put her away. Thought about replacing it with a new FN model 70. Bought one, and it just didn't have the feel of the old springfield. it went down the road.

Last edited by Billc; 02/18/15.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Currently, I own five big game rifles that feel like they were "built for me." As fate would have it, I had to build three of them, and, oddly enough, I found one already custom built for someone else.
I don't recommend building a "dream rifle," if you can help it. I did that three times. They cost me alot of money. Two of them, I ended up having the metal work redone to save weight. The other, I ended up changing a few things and correcting a few things that were not done as they should have been done. But, in the end, I did get complete satisfaction.
My 5th big game rifle is not a full custom. But it is now on it's 3rd stock. Both of the custom stocks cost me almost as much as the original rifle did. It has also had three scopes as well to get it "just right."
Last of all, the one wildcat chambered rifle I had built is now up for sale. Why ? Because it no longer meets my needs. When I no longwer ahve any real use for a rifle, I sell it. I am not getting anything like the money I put into it, BTW.
So, my advice to anyone who wants to know is find a factory rifle you like the feel of. It should handle and carry like it was made for you. Keep in mind that stocks can be adjusted for lenth of pull which can help alot. Ruger's Gunsight Scout, their Guide Gun and a couple of their Hawlkeye Predator Rifles come with adjustable stocks. That's a good place to start.
Keep also in mind that where and how the rifle's scope is mounted also goes a long way in how well the rifle handles, particularly when one is in a hurry to shoot. So don't be afraid to try different ring heights and the scope positions, fore and aft, in those rings.
Any rifle needs a good trigger. Rifles used for precision shooting need the very best. Keep that in mind as well.
On top of all the above, the rifle needs to work when you really need it to. Some simple modifications can do wonders for actions like the Remington 700.
So, good luck on your search. I've been buying and selling rifles for a mere 52 yrs. I'm about to do it again as a matter of fact. E

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Varmints my old .22-250, now on its third barrel..
It has killed thousands of varmints and not a little big game..

medium big game: my .25-06

all big game: my .300 Win. built in 1970 it has traveled all over the country with me.. a close second could be my wife's 7mm mag. and a distant third would be my grandfathers old .30-06 that I had restocked and scoped.. I thought this would be the only rifle I needed when I had it reworked when I was 16.. That Idea only lasted a year or so..

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I bought my late wife a Remington 722 with a 308 barrel on it. She was born in 1960 and the rifle was 1960 manufacture.

She took it to Africa and killed everything she pointed it at, and I'm 12 for 13 attempts with that rifle.

I have others that I hunt with now, including g custom this and custom that. My son has claimed his mother's rifle. But, if I had to shoot only one for all of time, it would be that one.

I think Mule Deer calls them "honest rifles."

I do , too.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
No particular rifle gives me confidence.

I gain confidence after spending a good amount of primers with a rifle/ammo/optic combo.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Remington 700 Classic, 270 Win. (purchased new in 1981) is my go to rifle for PA and NY whitetail bucks....many other options, but I cannot leave it home as it has NEVER let me down.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
[Linked Image]

My Ruger M77 in 300 winny in a Mickey stock. Always works.

Last edited by The_Yetti; 02/18/15.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It'll look like this

[Linked Image]

LOL
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Any rifle in my hands is a lucky rifle.

Word -

Kinda like saying what's your favorite hammer that gives you confidence is hammering the nail hoe. Umm, all of them?

If I own a rifle, it's set up for killing. The rest is up to me making my own luck -

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
For me, the Winchester Model 70 Featherweight chambered for 7x57 is a well proven hunting rifle. I have come to prefer it to any other rifle I have ever used.

μολὼν λαβέ
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I have one "Go to" gun I have used off and on for years. It is a Type 99 action with a 7x57 barrel. I bought the barrel surplus. It was in the white and had a 98 Mauser configuration. From the markings , I believe it was made in Israel. At 100 yards, on a bench, it is accurate beyond what common sense says it should be. I aquired a Type 38 stock/handguard left over from Chinese production either during or after WWII. All the sheetmetal and everything else I could, is made of 7075 aluminum or titanium. The scope base is one piece 7075. You can see the baked on finish on the aluminum is starting to wear off, but it has really seen some abuse hunting. I never weighed it, but anyone that picks it up is amazed at how light it is.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Easy choices:

Sako L579 Forester 308 WCF w/ Swarovski 3-9x36

And it's larger brother:

Sako AV w/ 24" Shilen tube 338 Win. Mag w/ Leupold 2-7x

StarchedCover

Semper Fi
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Depends on what I'm doing, but I have a few confidence rifles.

A matched pair of Browning Safaris from the 60s built on the small ring Mauser, pencil barrels, and in .243 and .308. I load for the .243 and can not improve on Federal 150s in the blue box for the .308. Both are extremely accurate.

A custom stocked 24" FN from the late 50s in .30-06. It drops 180 Superformance into about 1 1/8" groups. I have more accurate rifles and hand loading might yield better, but this one has the things that make it shootable, including a slightly cast off stock. I have killed mulies and coyote in the desert with this one off my two feet and aided only by a hasty sling, and farther than it should have happened.

Several Marlin 336 rifles to choose from. They work for ranch chores as well as the high priced stuff, and the ones I have kept are plenty accurate for their jobs.

I have a box stand overlooking a feed plot, a spring, and a game trail. When I go sit there, I generally take a high grade Browning BAR from 1970, in .30-06. It is another barely over an inch gun with factory ammo that gives me lots of pleasure. I like to go to this blind because I always see deer. I have let several ten pointers walk there. I like to watch the deer interact with one another. Someday the monster will come by.......
Jack

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people...who have...rejoiced in their loss of freedom....Blame the people who hail him when he speaks of the 'new, wonderful, good, society'...to mean ,..living fatly at the expense of the industrious." Cicero
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
A rifle that really fits well gives me confidence. There are more than one that fit me well.

I probably could have stayed with just the first big-game rifle that I lucked into, and would have been just fine, as it has truly earned its nickname "Ol' Reliable." Even my wife calls it that, and if she really wants some meat for the table, she tells me to take the "real gun" and get it done.

Winchester 70 pushfeed 30-06 Featherweight in a very light factory synthetic made by the very early H&S Precision.

I, with it, have never not finished a killing job that we started.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
These are my three "go to" rifles that I feel very confident with. I have worded up loads for each and don't really NEED much more in this country.

I like lightweights and they are;

-NULA in 7-08 that shoots 120 gr Barnes TTSX very well.

-CLR/NULA hybrid in 7x57 that shoots 160 gr Accubonds.

-Kimber Montana in 300 WSM that shoots 180 gr TTSX.

donsm70

Life Member...Safari Club International
Life Member...Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Life Member...Keystone Country Elk Alliance
Life Member...National Rifle Association
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
There are two that fit the bill right now....

First is a Remington Model 722 in .300 Savage bedded into a mountain rifle stock, then topped with a 1.5-5 Leupold with heavy duplex. The original stock had too much drop for me, thus the MR stock. As far as I am concerned, this is the perfect rig for hunting whitetails here in the heavy brush.

The second is a mid-1980's Remington 700 SA with a Brux Remington sporter contour 1-8 twist barrel in .22-250 bedded into a Hunters Edge. This is the most accurate rifle I have ever owned and works well on the prairie for deer, antelope, coyotes and the occasional prairie dog. It is topped with a 3x9x40 Leupold.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Confidence is subjective. Young fellers tend to have through the roof confidence with a sometimes low success rate. Its called (Over Confident)

Old fellers tend to be confident more in relation to life experience.

As Montana Marine said: Nothing is better for building confidence than spent primers. It is confidence that is applied in direct relation to life experience.

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
My Jarrett 280AI is my go-to rifle for deer. I had one for > 25 years before it got stolen and that rifle was as close to magic as any rifle I ever shot. In that time frame it only missed one deer and that was my fault. It was divinely accurate. It's replacement is quickly earning its stripes as well.

For elk it's my Carolina Precision Rifles 300 Ultra Mag.....It's pure wickedness. I've never had to track a single elk I've shot with it...bang flop from 48 yards (its first elk) to out at 300 yards.

Also had a confidence buster of the first order. It was a hum dinger 1949 model 70 in 270Win that was infected with some serious voodoo or something. No matter what I hit with that rifle, I was in for a serious tracking job (or serious disappointment). Heart/lung hits had no effect....go find the tracking dog. I sold her and only have one 270 now, a Colt Sauer that is infection-free and does the job whenever asked.

Last edited by Godogs57; 02/20/15.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
For me, it's my 30 YO Weatherby MkV Fibermark, .257 Weatherby. The very first hunt I took her on was to Alaska, for barren-ground caribou. A 200 yard shot at a big bull flattened him so fast he was momentarily out of sight as the rest of the herd ran off. There was blood and bits of lung sprayed across the snow on the exit side. Hmmm- maybe I've got something here.
Since that hunt, the .257 has become my most-used rifle, accounting for more big game than any of the other rifles I own combined. Everything, from coyotes to elk, just fall down when she's pointed their way. That kind of record builds confidence with every shot.
Nowadays, the preferred load for my .257 is a Barnes 100 gr. TTSX, pushed fast.
Hoping I will draw another Mule Deer tag this year, and give the Wby. another chance to shine.

I've got a McMillan Edge stock on order for my Wby, to dress it up a bit and shave a few ounces off the weight.

I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave....
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Ruger 77 Hawkeye SS/Syn 358 Win with a Leupold VX2 3-9x40mm, German #4 reticle.

Toying around with the idea of a new (Mickey) stock. Otherwise it's been a great rifle to me and quite fun to shoot at the range and use in the field for 2 seasons.

Brandon Gleason
AJD Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't play favorites, having a rifle in my hands makes me a lucky fellow!

There is no accounting for taste.

Experience is a great thing as long as one survives it.

Generally, there ain't a lot that separates the two however,
Barely making it is a whole lot more satisfying than barely not making it.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Every rifle I do not have confidence in is either sold or traded away.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Bighorn
Hoping I will draw another Mule Deer tag this year, and give the Wby. another chance to shine.

Please don't shoot Mule Deer this year!

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Anything that fits me reasonably well that has performed well on the range. Carrying it in the field for a time ups the "feel" for it. Killing well with it the first time cranks it up another few notches.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Originally Posted by Bighorn

Please don't shoot Mule Deer this year!

He better not grow 180" plus antlers between now and this fall.......

I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave....
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Pre 64 model 70 in 270 Winchester. In process of total restoration, including trigger work, bedding, and enhanced point pattern checkering. Love this rifle!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

478 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 36 invisible), 2,376 guests, and 1,051 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,837
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.