Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Ordered this on 2/5. Expected 4-6 week wait time, but it shipped on 2/17. After USPS took 6 days to deliver it via Priority (yep, half the time to make it), it arrived today.

A "customization" of Rob's "Loaded Pancake" made for a Single-Six .32H&R Magnum with two rows of cartridge loops (six each).

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
That is a stellar setup. Perfect way to pack that cool single action in style.

I call first dibs if you decide you want to get rid of it someday.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Here's a second motion from the back pew, grin Dont figger those little XTP's will leave you lacking either, nice rig 4Ager.

Trump Won!
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Appreciate it.

If this little SS didn't shoot as well as it did, it'd be wearing a 4 5/8" barrel now. But, it shoots extremely well.

The XTP JHPs are in the loops for now, but only because I'm low on 95 grain LFN loads. I need to fix that, and soon, as I prefer those in the .32 and this one shoots them very well.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
That's a nice chunk of dead cow you got there. And the .32 H&R Single Six is pretty darned cool also.

IC B2

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Rob does great work and is a great guy to boot. Been using his stuff for years.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Nice!

I always envisioned a rig like that (but only six rounds) or the TX Pancake combined with a Chesty Puller for my Mtn. Gun.

The holster Jim gave me is just too damn slick to replace, though.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 4ager
Appreciate it.

If this little SS didn't shoot as well as it did, it'd be wearing a 4 5/8" barrel now. But, it shoots extremely well.

The XTP JHPs are in the loops for now, but only because I'm low on 95 grain LFN loads. I need to fix that, and soon, as I prefer those in the .32 and this one shoots them very well.

I'd leave that barrel just as it is. I like the 4" stuff a lot but I am starting to like a 6" for straight killing stuff.

Nice leather.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The 'Flave has spoken. It shall be done.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Have you tried any of the Rim Rock .32 cal stuff?

If you're out of lead they are worth a look.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Not familiar with them at all. I'll check them out. Appreciate that.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think you'll like 'em.

http://rimrockbullets.net/

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Very nice. I like Simply Rugged.

W
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
W
Bought some Rimrocks after they were mentioned here, shot some, and the accuracy was fine.. I plan to lay in a bigger supply in a couple weeks..

Molon Labe
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Short story on Rob. I was working in a construction camp on one of our projects in Qatar. I ordered two holsters from Rob to be shipped to my Idaho address. He noticed that one of my locations on that particular forum was "Middle East". This back when the US was in pretty full effort there. He emailed me advising that he would ship the two gratis given my "greatly appreciated military work". I advised Rob of the truth and suggested he find someone serving and pass them on. He did just that, confirming it a few weeks later.

By the way, the 115 WFN from Hunters Supply is a helluva bullet in both of my 32's. Both did need throats cut to shoot best though.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I never knew of Simply Rugged till this thread. I see he makes a holster for my H&R 999, I'm ordering one.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Rob makes a great holster and is a really nice guy as well.
You will be pleased

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 61 invisible), 2,570 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,315
Posts18,468,365
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.