Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Outfitter: Kok & Seyffert Big Game Hunting
Agent: John McAdams, Big Game Hunting Adventures (I am an authorized sponsor of 24 Hour Campfire)
What: 7x day hunt for an old, hard bossed buffalo with broken horns
Where: Near the town of Hoedspruit in the Limpopo Province of South Africa, just west of Kruger Park
When: March-October 2015 (including some dates in the prime April-August 2015 window), PM me for more details
Price: $10,000

If you are interested in taking an old, solid bossed, Cape Buffalo with broken horns, this is the hunt for you. Our PHs have encountered this bull repeatedly over the last few months on a new hunting area that we just gained access on. As you can see, this old dagga boy has lived an interesting life, with the tip of his right horn and all of his left horn broken off. He is a unique trophy to be sure.

[Linked Image]

This hunt will be at our hunting area in eastern Limpopo Province, close to the town of Hoedspruit and just to the west of Kruger National Park. It is about a 4.5 hour drive from Johannesburg International Airport to the hunting area. 2015 will be the first year in a very long time that this place has been opened to hunting. If you’re interested, you can add a buffalo cow to this hunt for $3,000. In addition to buffalo, Giraffe, Blue Wildebeest, Zebra, Warthog, Kudu, and Impala may also be hunted here at our published prices.

http://biggamehuntingadventures.com/south-africa-hunting-price-list/

All of the details of our buffalo hunts, to include details on accommodations may be found at the link below.

http://biggamehuntingadventures.com/cape-buffalo-hunting-south-africa/

Though the package is for 7x days and only includes 1x Buffalo, it can be upgraded with additional hunting days ($400 per person, per day) or additional trophies in accordance with our trophy list. Non-hunters may be added for $250 per person, per day. All prices are in USD.

We also offer discounts for women and for members of the military. Full details are on our web site.

At Big Game Hunting Adventures, we do not believe in hidden or extra costs. Our South Africa hunting specials include all costs associated with the hunt. Basically, you are responsible for transporting yourself, your gear, and your trophy to and from Africa. We will pick you up and drop you off at the airport and take care of everything in between.

Included in the package:
Daily rate and trophy fees for 1x Cape Buffalo Bull
Exclusive use of the hunting area
Services of a licensed Professional Hunter
Transportation between airport and hunting areas
Accommodation, Food, and Beverages
Full Use of all Camp Facilities
Daily Laundry Service
Reasonable quantity of alcoholic beverages (2-3 per person, per day)
Skinning and field preparation of trophies
Delivery of trophies to a Gauteng based taxidermist and shipping company

Not Included in the package:
Gratuities for staff members
Taxidermy fees
Shipment of trophies out of South Africa
CITES Permits and Hunting Licenses where applicable (unless otherwise specified)
Any airline tickets
Personal, Travel and Trophy insurance
International calls from cell phones, or landlines

Please don't hesitate to contact me for more information. I'm happy to answer any of your questions.

Last edited by The_Big_Game_Hunter; 02/17/15.

Africa Hunting Safaris, Cape Buffalo Hunting, & Other Big Game Hunting Adventures
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They don't come better than this!

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
Professional Hunter and Outfitter
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia
http://www.huntsafaris.co.za
[email protected]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Took my first buff near that same area (Klaserie). If I ever go back I'll be looking for one just like that. A very nice trophy for sure.

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I love those old helmet bulls! cool

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Thanks to all of your for your interest in this old dagga boy. He has been spoken for.

However, we still have a couple of other bulls and cows left on quota for this year at the following prices:
$13,000 for a 7x day buffalo bull hunt
$4,500 for a 5x day buffalo cow hunt

Both packages are all inclusive and cover your daily rates, trophy fee, accommodations, airport transfers, etc.

That cow package in particular is a great opportunity to experience the excitement of a Cape Buffalo hunt without spending a ton of money. As always, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

http://biggamehuntingadventures.com/cape-buffalo-hunting-south-africa/

Africa Hunting Safaris, Cape Buffalo Hunting, & Other Big Game Hunting Adventures
IC B2

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
We just got our first buffalo of 2015 a few days ago. This old brute went just over 39"

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A lot of good character there! cool

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Just took buffalo #2 of the year. This one went 37" and, as you can see, also had a lot of character, with his left horn tip broken off.
[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Regardless, if someone from the 'Fire gets him, show us photos when he is on the ground.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 54 invisible), 2,088 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,078
Posts18,463,841
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.