Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Hannity is interviewing all the candidates at CPAC. Cruz is slamming O & O Care!
Give em HELL, Ted!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

P
PVT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
That was great.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Rand Paul needs a new hairstyle. He looks like a fricken flamer with the one he has now.

Cruz has given the best interview so far.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Thanks just watched Jindahl. Not bad. UP next Ben Carson

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Rand Paul needs a new hairstyle. He looks like a fricken flamer with the one he has now.

RP thinks he's presidential material yet is so insecure about his himself that he wears that dead opossum looking rug. Ridiculous...

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Thanks just watched Jindahl. Not bad. UP next Ben Carson

Jindahl had a great interview. I wouldn't have a problem voting for him if he became the GOP candidate in 2016.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The GOP bench is pretty deep for 2016. Compared to the democrat bench with Hillary and...

Hillary and...

damn. Slim choices in the left cabinet.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
The wench from HP ain't bad wink And apparently not afraid to mix it up with Big Hips Hillary.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
The GOP bench is pretty deep for 2016. Compared to the democrat bench with Hillary and...

Hillary and...

damn. Slim choices in the left cabinet.

The bench in the house and senate is pretty damn deep too, but they have no clue how to govern...don't think it won't be noted by those who foolishly voted for them the last time around.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by shootem
The wench from HP ain't bad wink And apparently not afraid to mix it up with Big Hips Hillary.

I don't think she is ready for prime time, but I would like to see her run for the Kalifornia Senate seat again.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Yep. Might be a damn good cat fight.

I hate to say it, but Gov. Jindahl came across as the most intelligent candidate in all the interviews. Didn't think there was anybody that smart in Louisiana. wink

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/26/15.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

I hate to say it, but Gov. Jindahl came across as the most intelligent candidate in all the interviews. Didn't think there was anybody that smart in Louisiana. wink

I don't think his folks were from the Bayou. cool

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hannity is a douche who runs aroud clapping anyone on the back who agrees with the establishment or spouts dogma. I'll admit, he's better than most of the MSM, but he's not much.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I don't think his folks were from the Bayou. cool

shocked No Doubt cool

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
walker said enough to get him up chit creek!!!! ...on m-jane,its wrong but let the states have at it ...on same sex marriage,call it what u want but it ain't marriage...that is what the media will hound him on....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I foresee Cruz surpassing Walker pretty soon in the polls. And I'm thinking he will have a better chance of gathering the Hispanic vote, which is what we will need to retake the White House.

While I like Walker OK, he doesn't seem to interview real well, so far, from the little I've seen of him. And like I said, I was really shocked at Jindahls interview. He may be the sleeper in the bunch of current prospects.

I still wish Perry had a good shot at being POTUS, but I seriously doubt he will have a snowballs chance in hell.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/26/15.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
every single one of them are a lot better than what we have now, or what we'd give with Hitlery....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
antelope_sniper
I believe he traces back to India IIRC. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
P
PVT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I foresee Cruz surpassing Walker pretty soon in the polls. And I'm thinking he will have a better chance of gathering the Hispanic vote, which is what we will need to retake the White House.

While I like Walker OK, he doesn't seem to interview real well, so far, from the little I've seen of him. And like I said, I was really shocked at Jindahls interview. He may be the sleeper in the bunch of current prospects.

I still wish Perry had a good shot at being POTUS, but I seriously doubt he will have a snowballs chance in hell.

I agree. Jindahl did the best. Cruz did very well. How did you like his answer about being born in Calgary?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Didn't get to watch it but need to start catching it on XM in the evening. Did get to hear Jindahl on Hannity yesterday afternoon and Ben Carson the day before. Both light years ahead of zero or hitlary

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (219DW, 160user, 204guy, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 47 invisible), 1,838 guests, and 1,058 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,182
Posts18,465,649
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.