Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/26/texas-serial-shooter_n_6762010.html

I hope when they catch him, police are able to save the taxpayers a bit of money.. wink

Investigators in Texas are in a desperate hunt for a serial shooter they blame for five shootings, one of them fatal, in less than a week.

But until the manhunt is successful, the shooter likely will continue to terrorize the Houston area, an expert on serial killers told The Huffington Post.

"An individual like this typically won't stop until they are apprehended or killed," said Scott A. Bonn, a professor of sociology and criminology at Drew University, in New Jersey. "This individual is angry and likely has a vendetta against someone or some organization," Bonn said.

Bonn authored Why We Love Serial Killers, offering insight into why infamous predators are sometimes portrayed as ghoulish pop culture celebrities.

"The fact that he is striking out publicly and randomly is an indication of rage," said Bonn.

The five shootings appear to be random. All have been in the Houston metropolitan area. Despite a composite sketch, growing media exposure and intense police efforts, the shooter has escaped capture.

[Linked Image]

He isn't to familiar with where the safety on his gun is...

"When he pulled the trigger, it started clicking," the man said. "Then he started hitting the gun and … that's when I took off."

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
No sense putting another one in the system when you could provide him with a shortcut to hell!

Guess he should have grabbed a striker fire.....

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I find it surprising that the suspect would be of African American heritage.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Right,

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Clicking doesn't sound lime a safety issue.

Sean
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Obama had a son....

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Clicking doesn't sound lime a safety issue.

Many double action semi-autos will click until you take the safety off.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
But but but but .....he's a neeeegrow. Serial killers are always white, tea party voters.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I don't think this guy is racially motivated.

He's an equal opportunity serial killer.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by ingwe

Yes, he does look like a dimocrap.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I don't think this guy is racially motivated.

He's an equal opportunity serial killer.

Of course not, its only racially motivated if its a white guy on the trigger.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and our [bleep] Eyewitless local news has no details on their site this morning.

This is from a Chicago news station:

http://abc7chicago.com/news/serial-shooter-suspected-in-5-random-attacks-1-dead/535343/

Thursday, February 26, 2015 08:21AM

MISSOURI CITY, Texas --
Investigators in Houston report that a serial shooter targeted five people in the past week, killing one and injuring four. Each of the victims was walking alone at the time of their attacks and apparently picked at random. The suspect is still unknown and at large.

A man who police say is the fifth victim of the random shooter says he's still in shock over what happened to him since all he was doing was "going for a walk."

Jose, who wants to withhold his last name, said he woke up to a beautiful, sunny Sunday and decided to take a walk in his neighborhood. It was 7:30 a.m. and Jose was walking down Hampton Circle Road in Missouri City when he noticed a man pull over on the side of the road. The man then began walking toward him and stopped about six feet away from him when he began firing.

Jose says the suspect stayed quiet and gave no warning as he fired five shots. One bullet struck Jose in the arm. A second bullet grazed his abdomen.

Houston and Missouri City police believe Jose's case is linked to four other similar cases. In each instance, police say the victims, who are simply walking down the street, are shot at by the suspect who then drives away in a dark-colored SUV. One victim, Pak Ho, died. Police are now investigating multiple tips.

Another victim, a 21-year-old college student, says he thought his life was over.

"I'm just truly blessed, and my condolences to the family of the victims who weren't so lucky," he said.

Blessed is the only word the Missouri City man used to describe how he feels after his chilling, close encounter with the alleged killer.

"I wasn't expecting that. I was shocked. It all happened so fast. I was like, whoa," he says.

On Wednesday evening, the man was walking home from the store along Lexington.

"A black-colored Cherokee approached me. He kind of stopped back a little far, and I was guessing he had car problems because the front of the lights were off, so I didn't pay any attention to it," he says.

But that man didn't have car trouble, he was out to kill. The 21-year-old found himself staring down the barrel of a gun.

"He ran towards me with a gun, and he just pulled the trigger," the victim said.

But miraculously the gun didn't fire. It was jammed.

"When he pulled the trigger it started clicking. Then he started hitting the gun, and then that's when I took off," the victim said.

The five incidents are as follows:
Feb. 17, 7 p.m. in the 600 block of Lexington in Missouri City. The gun jammed, and the victim got away.

Feb. 17, 7:30 p.m. in the 8300 block of Twin Hills Drive. This is where Pak Ho was shot and killed.

Feb. 17, 10:30 p.m. in the 7900 block of Belbay. Victim was hit near the thigh area but survived.

Feb. 18, 1 a.m. in the 8500 block of Bissonnet. Victim was shot at the bus stop, but survived.

Feb. 23, 7:30 a.m. in the 15000 block of E. Hampton in Missouri City. Victim shot once in arm, grazed in stomach, and survived.

"Right now he seems to just be targeting people walking," says Detective Andy Robb.

The serial shooter mainly struck in southwest Houston. Police say he killed Ho on Twin Hills Dr., and shot another four, including the 21-year-old survivor, who says literally dodging a bullet has made life more precious than ever.

"I don't take it for granted. Because you never know when life will end," he said.

HPD Sgt. Tommy Ruland says investigators believe the suspect is driving a dark or black Jeep Cherokee, made somewhere between 1999 and the early 2000s.

"We're looking for a black male, light skin, possible mixed race, stocky build, early 30s," said Ruland.

"The MO seems to be consistent that everyone's attacked so far has been a pedestrian walking alone," said Ruland.

Anyone with information on the suspect in these incidents is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS to be eligible for a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest of the suspect.
Map My News

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
If Obama had a son....

He IS black.....and unless he is an anomaly...he probably has a lot of sons...just doesn't know about it...

as far as Houston's Serial Shooter... lets hope he isn't a good shot, and runs afoul of some Illegal Immigrants that are attached to the Recreational Pharmaceutical World...

and he just disappears into some back alley dumpster full of bullet holes...saving the citizens of Texas some money, not having to dispose of him...

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Early 30s

Stocky Build

Light mustache

Beard

.....and BLACK!

Imagine that!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RMulhern
Early 30s

Stocky Build

Light mustache

Beard

.....and BLACK!

Imagine that!!

If not for the drawing, you would not know. Media won't mention it... wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe

Hmmmm.....you sure?

Let's hope he tries this on an individual who has the intelligence to carry.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1lesfox, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 52 invisible), 2,578 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,361
Posts18,468,985
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.