Hop To
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 23 24
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
…19because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. 20For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. 21For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.…

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Doc it seems to me that when the time comes for them,he will know what to do.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Psalm 19:1
The heavens declare the glory of God,
and the sky above[a] proclaims his handiwork.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The reason for the urgency to share the Gospel!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eyeball
…they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.…

Doesn't sound like anybody I know. wink

LOL
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Doc it seems to me that when the time comes for them,he will know what to do.

Yes, but there are those who vainly seek to disprove Him by say all who lived before Jesus were unjustly sent to hell and therefore He is unjust.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
RL, if there were none like you or SH or AS, God would be proven a liar.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here is an excerpt from the book And These Signs Will Follow.

Paul Boxer was a missionary whom I heard speak many years ago. One African tribe en mass accepted Jesus Christ at the conclusion of his first sermon. He told them about the God of creation sending His Son in the form of a Man. Afterward, he asked the chief why it was the entire village as a whole believed and received Jesus. The chief recounted to Paul,
"Two years ago, I was looking at the heavens and worshiping the moon god. I remember thinking, 'We have the sun god, moon god, hunt god, tree god, wind god and various other gods. In our village we have many tribesmen. There are some who are good at one thing and then others who are good at something else. Above them is my son. Above him is the Witch Doctor and above him is the Chief. I am Chief. Why should I worship any other god than the Chief God Who Is in charge of all other gods?’ I informed the tribe we would no longer worship many gods. We would worship only the Chief God. When you came and informed us about the Chief God, my people were ready to hear and receive His message.”
Talk about UNEXPECTED!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

The most dangerous thing I know is to either delay or avoid seeking truth. God knows who wants to worship Him "in spirit and in truth" and will provide. The Judge of all the earth will do right...

IC B3

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I am, admittedly, lost on this in every sense. I guess, at some point, the dust will settle and for some that will matter.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Didn't any of you dumb fuggs go to Sunday School?

Once all souls have heard the word, and have had the opportunity to choose, then Revelations kicks in.

Until then, the word is still spreading. Try being a little fugging patient.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Didn't any of you dumb fuggs go to Sunday School?

Once all souls have heard the word, and have had the opportunity to choose, then Revelations kicks in.

Until then, the word is still spreading. Try being a little fugging patient.

Travis

That would be impossible unless births stop at some point as we add about 365k new souls per day and they have to reach a certain age to hear and make a choice.

It's a good schtick for a cult to follow and promote their evangelism, though.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
opium of the masses...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 4ager

That would be impossible unless births stop at some point as we add about 365k new souls per day and they have to reach a certain age to hear and make a choice.

The rooster is going to crow three times and you're gonna end up with a pale horse up your ass.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by 4ager

The rooster is going to crow three times and you're gonna end up with a pale horse up your ass.

Travis

The COCK will be dead before he makes the third "doodle-doo", and the rider can hitch the pony out front and join for some proper fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and gravy.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jesus said that those who will be saved are drawn to him by God. In Romans, Paul went on to tell us who those are who are drawn. They're the ones who God foreknows, the ones who will answer. God doesn't call the ones who he knows won't answer. It's not predestination. We have free choice but God knows what that choice will be and those he calls to salvation.
As far as the OP question - how about those who have never heard? God foreknows them. He knows which ones will answer and some how, some way, he calls them all and they answer.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A lot of my "idle bible questions" were answered this way......

"What is That to YOU ? Follow Thou Me ."

So I quit asking.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Jesus said that those who will be saved are drawn to him by God. In Romans, Paul went on to tell us who those are who are drawn. They're the ones who God foreknows, the ones who will answer. God doesn't call the ones who he knows won't answer. It's not predestination. We have free choice but God knows what that choice will be and those he calls to salvation.
As far as the OP question - how about those who have never heard? God foreknows them. He knows which ones will answer and some how, some way, he calls them all and they answer.

Nothing like a superiority complex to go right along with religious conviction, right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
A lot of my "idle bible questions" were answered this way......

"What is That to YOU ? Follow Thou Me ."

So I quit asking.

Predestined, obviously.

wink

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (338reddog, 308xray, 2ndwind, 240NMC, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 24 invisible), 1,904 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,717
Posts18,457,106
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.