Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
Three posts ago your count on this one topic alone was 83.. 83 post to argue with believers, for whatever reasons but none in agreement.

Do you have issues with believers? I need to rephrase that. You obviously do have issues with believers.

Please share with us so we understand from just where you are coming. You are spinning like a top... need to slow down.

I'm not spinning at all. You made several false claims about what you think I've been doing and I've refuted them. Quite a few of those posts were asking questions to Fireball that he refused to answer, and then addressing his insults toward me. Those aren't arguing or disagreeing with a believer over their belief.

I've stated quite plainly what my issues are, and it's not with believers at all.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by eyeball
So who told you your soul was damned,Sauer.

Bump.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Fireball2
We need to pray for unbelievers to have their spiritual vision enabled for the first time.

So you mean arguing with them, and throwing Scripture at them, like a flaming iron dodgeball, when they are obviously not receptive, for 40+ pages, may not have been the right approach?

I thought the thread was not for throwing fire balls but for using scripture in explaining how people could be forgiven of their sins
When they lived before the good news or heard of Jesus Christ. There is explanation for it in the Bible though they still get to the Father by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Unfortunately, i supoose the discomfort some feel when exposed to the word may make them feel they are dodging flaming iron.

Surely it would be the fault of the poster and not the conviction by the Holy Spirt. So, i apologize if anyone feels i threw flaming iron at them.

Ps, i see where Fireball only said we should pray for others, not throw hot iron.

Last edited by eyeball; 03/05/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
One more question Sean. Did you PM Scott to come here to this thread and assist you participate in this debate?

I would hope not but if you did, with friends like you, Scott needs no enemy..

I neither asked Scott to assist me in any way nor to participate in any degree on this thread.

Your insult to and at me, and Scott, about that is pathetic and laughable.

Not an insult... simply a question, you know like you have ask what 90 times on this thread alone.

I have never insulted you. I have never lied to you. I have never called you a liar.

Let us know what you seek and we will help you find it.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Please tell me you are kidding. You cant read where add accused me of cherry picking scripture as a litmus test for one to be a Christian.

As a matter of fact you must be Bull Chitting me.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 4ager

You've argued the entire thread against the belief of the existence of the Almighty but you have no problem believing in Satin?

My question deserves an answer ending with a period, not a question mark.

At no point have I argued against the existence of God. The Satan reference was from the insinuations of Fireball2, not my position.

Read the whole thing over again. I see no where where you argued against the existence of God nor do I remember you ever doing so.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
One more question Sean. Did you PM Scott to come here to this thread and assist you participate in this debate?

I would hope not but if you did, with friends like you, Scott needs no enemy..

He did NOT ask me to come here or to assist him.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Ringman
They sound silly to the confirmed evolutionist and the Bible creationist.

Science and critical thinking usually throws 'em for a loop.

I have a doctorate in science type chitt. wink

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
The reason for the urgency to share the Gospel!

Mike

Well Mike, since you ask, a day is to the Lord as a thousand years and He rested after the 6th.

2000 years from Adam to Abraham, 2000 years from Abraham to Jesus, and 2000 years from Jesus to somewhere between something like 2016 and 2027.

Well, those are the figures put together by some bible scholars. We know the age of Jesus when he died and we know the approximate age and time of the reign of King Neb.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Further other to go back and re read and to comment in his not arguing on the existence of God none of my comments here support 4ager nor his views. My comments here were about my views and only my views.

Now please excuse me from this subject. My favourite brother in law is shutting down and preparing to go Home from brain cancer and I have a lot on my mind and a long to do list supporting his wife and their five kids. Look like his fight will be over tonight or sometime tomorrow so I am out of this one.

IC B3

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I know that Scott. Take care and God bless yall through the tribulation you face. I wish you could tell us he is saved.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He is. He is a Christian Assyrian born in Iran. His grandfather was the last king of Assyria. A more gentle loving man would be hard to find. As a naturopath he owned his own clinic and treated about a third of his patients for free.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Great to hear of this Scott.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Scott F
I only opened this thread because of a PM from a great friend. I tend to avoid posts where there is no solution.

I apologize for asking the question Scott.. Prayers for you and yours in this time of need.

Geo

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Scott F
Further other to go back and re read and to comment in his not arguing on the existence of God none of my comments here support 4ager nor his views. My comments here were about my views and only my views.

Now please excuse me from this subject. My favourite brother in law is shutting down and preparing to go Home from brain cancer and I have a lot on my mind and a long to do list supporting his wife and their five kids. Look like his fight will be over tonight or sometime tomorrow so I am out of this one.

Thank you for putting this all in perspective.

God speed to him and His blessing to his family.

Peace be upon you all.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thank you but no apology necessary. I was just setting the record straight.

Thanks for the prayers. Much appreciated. Personalty I will miss him to no end but I will rejoice with him when his battle id over and his pain is gone.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Dang Scott,we'll keep you and your BIL family in our prayers.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Scott, I am sorry to read what your family is going through. I felt like there might be something wrong, you weren't your normal self. I should have listened when I felt that little pinch in my heart. My apologies if I upset you. Please take care of yourself and family, and post up if there's more that we can do besides pray.

LOL
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,937 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,354
Posts18,468,882
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.