S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Think people are getting the terminology all mixed up between;

Deductible, Out of Pocket Expense, and Co-Insurance...

Phil

The statement was made.........that some level of bloodwork.........only costs 80 bucks.

And.........I'm calling BS aaaaaaaallll over that one. Unless it includes only a nursing assistant sticking your finger with the quicky glucose meter.

I may be wrong but my comprehension of the statement was 80 to be drawn.... usually you pay to have it drwan and pay someone else to have it worked up...

Correct-a-mundo Rost,

Hence my disagreement with the OP........who still isn't back here.

Apples should be compared with apples. Oranges are another fruit.

No way an insured program pays 1000%+ over cash. No way.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by kciH
You, SBH, and those like you, are the problem...no matter what part of the world you reside.

KC,

Just cuz I'm puking sick of extreme, lying conservatives doesn't mean that I'm an extreme liberal.

It's sad to see you and others like you living your lives ACTUALLY BELIEVING that those are the only two political positions that a person may exist under in their lives in this world.

Ever heard of moderation in things during life? Ever tried it?

I posted here earlier, you ignorant redneck, that nothing in it's extreme form is ever good for a person or a society. Nothing good ever comes from extremism. Ever.

The OP of this thread posted a stone-faced lie in order to further an extreme political belief. Where is the OP now that the heat is on???

I'm happy for you, and those like you, to have all the opinions that you choose to have. When you force other people to pay for your ideas...not so much. You can have all the beliefs you want, go make them happen on your dime and the dime of those who think like you...otherwise you're just a communist thug. You want to force people to do things against their will and pretend that it's progress, when the common definition of such is that you've committed a crime. You, and those who think like you, are not better than the lowest criminal scum on the earth. Just because you've gathered in sufficient number, in one place, at one time, does not make you anything other than what you are.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by SBH
You, SBH, and those like you, are the problem...no matter what part of the world you reside.

KC,

Just cuz I'm puking sick of extreme, lying conservatives doesn't mean that I'm an extreme liberal.

It's sad to see you and others like you living your lives ACTUALLY BELIEVING that those are the only two political positions that a person may exist under in their lives in this world.

Ever heard of moderation in things during life? Ever tried it?

I posted here earlier, you ignorant redneck, that nothing in it's extreme form is ever good for a person or a society. Nothing good ever comes from extremism. Ever.

The OP of this thread posted a stone-faced lie in order to further an extreme political belief. Where is the OP now that the heat is on???

The worst is those insisting upon sitting a mile behind the assend of their critters and claiming they are much bigger than they really are... That gets into pathetic.

You know, like this guy...
[Linked Image]

SD,

I'm flattered that you retained that photo of my Chichagof Island Brownie. But you, you gutless un-American coward, are using the photo that I posted here for others...........against me. You are the ultimate chickensh$t gutless SOB. Bet you wouldn't do this in my presence. Also, I sure don't get the connection between a Brownie and political lying and/or medical costs. shocked

I don't remember misrepresenting..........or ever even representing.....the size of that beautiful bear. Please post where I did. Oh wait....you can't.

That photo was positioned and taken by my guide. My great, terrific, knows-everything AK guide.....as they all are. It's the only one with me in it, which is likely why I posted it. And.........you obviously weren't privy to the heated discussions that I had with an incompetent AK brown bear guide and his dishonest booking agent afterward. It was fugly. Fawkers wouldn't come near me or I'd have beat the sh$t outta both of them after paying that much money.

You sir, are:

1) A discrediting, staunch extreme conservative who believes in lying to support your beliefs, and/or

2) You believe in lying just because you can, and/or

3) You want to be a member of my stalkers club. This is why you saved the photo for future use against me, you yella bastid.

[Linked Image]

Sorry, I have had a lot on my plate the last couple weeks and responding to a clueless wonder like you simply failed to make the priority list.

Gutless and unAmerican??? That is the best you can do? Surely you remember the noise you were making when you posted the photo. Hardly the backpedaling you are going through now about a bad guide. I will take two or three minutes tomorrow and make a call to see if I can get the public part of your official complaint to the guide board. It will be interesting to see it... Though I doubt it exists...

Being dishonest about the size of a trophy is not only representative of general character but it also shows the most base of all motivations. Now you try to parrot the party line about your beautiful trophy, but you were not so circumspect the first time around.

If you find the thread I saved that photo from you will find you were giving someone else a very hard time about your hunting prowess and claimed not to need a guide... Yet even with a guide you could do no better than that...

You are batting .000 on your guesses about me, but feel free to continue.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow, I take a bit of a ripping around here for my views, and where I live, but I'm fairly certain if I hunted with most here they would come away OK with me. I can't imagine hunting with a guide who ends up having that much disdain for me, can't imagine what I would have to do to earn that at all.

Time for SBH to reassess.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Mr. Credibility,

You are soooooo wasted and nonsensical in your post.

Please post the link to the thread where I was bragging about my hunting prowess. IIRC.....I was speaking as a proponent of the .338 RUM........and posting pics to support my opinion. Or I was speaking out about the pitfalls of hiring a high $$$ Alaska guide. You managed to save that photo to your own hard drive, for whatever reason. And then you repost it now in order to discredit me when I spoke out against lying conservatives and liars in general.

Okay, it's not #1....but your tactics are certainly one of the most chickensh$t things that I've seen done on internet hunting forums. Why am I not surprised.

Mr. Sitka Deer, you are a liar and a scumbag. Can I pay you to wipe my a$$ next time I travel to Alaska?

Last edited by SBH; 03/06/15.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
338 RUM in a healthcare post? I understand that your kind must avoid the topic at hand when confronted with the mess you've made, but this is a stretch.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
338 RUM in a healthcare post? I understand that your kind must avoid the topic at hand when confronted with the mess you've made, but this is a stretch.

Stalker #12 and drunk #1964........get lost.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SBH
Mr. Credibility,

Please post the link to the thread where I was bragging about my hunting prowess. IIRC.....I was speaking as a proponent of the .338 RUM........and posting pics to support my opinion. Or I was speaking out about the pitfalls of hiring a high $$$ Alaska guide. You managed to save that photo to your own hard drive, for whatever reason. And then you repost it now in order to discredit me when I spoke out against lying conservatives and liars in general.

Okay, it's not #1....but your tactics are certainly one of the most chickensh$t things that I've seen done on internet hunting forums. Why am I not surprised.

Mr. Sitka Deer, you are a liar and a scumbag. Can I pay you to wipe my a$$ next time I travel to Alaska?

OK, I get it now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SBH

Stalker #12 and drunk #1964........get lost.

Toddle off

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SBH
Mr. Credibility,

Only to humor your pathetic self...

Or as Guy Clark so aptly put it "Sorry about that thing you call the rest of your life..."

Sorry, but to call me saving your ridiculously exaggerated photo and reposting it chickenshit is really funny. Only if your photo was pathetic in the first place could reposting it be the most pathetic thing going... And frankly, it is pathetic...

And I have done the same thing with bear photos more than once... but I made damn sure it was understood what I was doing with the picture. About the only positive thing to say about your photo was the fact you cut the bar ditch out of the photo.

Thank you for calling me a liar and a scumbag... from you everything can be taken in reverse and I now understand exactly how much you realize my greatness and respect me. From you it means so much!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
BTW, no, I have zero interest in wiping your ass... You probably have not done it in decades and the thought of cleaning up after you is beyond disgusting!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (batch, BB3, 10gaugemag, Akhutr, Anaconda, 13 invisible), 1,544 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,208
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.