24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Roger, thanks. wow, "even if Israel has to stand alone, Israel will stand".... That strike is going to be a masterpiece...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
BP-B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Did I hear him say that the Zionists must keep murdering the Palestinians to steal their land because the Zionists need more lebensraum?

I'm surprised he would be so honest and use the word of his hero Adolf.

Troll Slayer--Last Best Hope and Lord and Savior of the unwashed masses.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
classless bitch.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Roger, thanks. wow, "even if Israel has to stand alone, Israel will stand".... That strike is going to be a masterpiece...

A clean thing of beauty Jorge. wink

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am old and can't remember a leader in my own country with that kind of strength. Reagan came close.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

LOL
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I personally, can't wait for that great day when the Zionists "stand alone."

Coming soon.

We'll see how they do.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by GutshotBuck
Did I hear him say that the Zionists must keep murdering the Palestinians to steal their land because the Zionists need more lebensraum?

SMH......just don't know how to address such wrong thought. Inaccurate on so many levels.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deerstalker
I am old and can't remember a leader in my own country with that kind of strength. Reagan came close.

What makes that so exciting is that he seemed to believe what he spoke. In other words, he had principle, and he spoke the truth.

Our leader is a complete sellout, and a shell of a man, not even a man.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
LIVE THIS: FOAD

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds like our GutshotMullah's having a bad day.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootem

SMH......just don't know how to address such wrong thought. Inaccurate on so many levels.

Ignore it.

Rick doesn't give a damn about lying [bleep] being here, regardless of their open and blatant anti-Semitism (or, in the case of GSB's BFF, Larry Root, their open cons and scams on this site). They drive page hits and post counts.

We're just supposed to "ignore" them and act like they aren't there.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We've been wargaming this for years and I'm sure it goes on. I have no idea how vast a strike it will be (depending on the dispersal of the Iranian facilities), but I imagine it will be a similar one to the strike at Osirik in Iraq and even some insertions. I don't expect the Iranian Air Farce to be much of a threat...

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
We've been wargaming this for years and I'm sure it goes on. I have no idea how vast a strike it will be (depending on the dispersal of the Iranian facilities), but I imagine it will be a similar one to the strike at Osirik in Iraq and even some insertions. I don't expect the Iranian Air Farce to be much of a threat...

The Israelis will be VERY thorough in their delivery I'm bettin' wink

Trump Won!
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Not that I expected anything more, but the fact Obama was absent was an embarrassment beyond the pale. I just cannot fathom the idea that our dear leader was not present for this momentous occasion. It was a sad day for our country in that respect.

Benji was spot on and clearly a world leader on a world stage. If only.....

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Obama had to go hide under the bed rather than follow protocols rendering appropriate respect to a visiting head of state. Democratic members of Congress sound like they behaved childishly. Nehanyatu stated the obvious, i.e., that Iran's nuclear ambitions represent an alarming threat to what passes for stability in the Middle East, and that Israel will act alone if the Obama administration goes ahead with this insane treaty.

No surprises here.

He has publicly put Obama on notice... Israel is gonna strike Iran if the nuclear process continues. When (not if) that happens, Obama is going to look like even more of a foreign policy idiot than he already does, no matter how he reacts to it.

The Obama administration has the opportunity to defuse this situation, and has had for several years. He/they have done nothing to ramp this situation down, short of the alleged threat to shoot down Israeli planes last year (like Obama would have the balls to actually give that order!!! LOL!!). Now the situation is rapidly escalating and his response is to send in Kerry with a Chamberlain-like appeasement package, essentially pouring gasoline on the flames. What's his next move, send in James Taylor again?

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by shootem

Ignore it.

Rick doesn't give a damn about lying [bleep] being here, regardless of their open and blatant anti-Semitism (or, in the case of GSB's BFF, Larry Root, their open cons and scams on this site). They drive page hits and post counts.

We're just supposed to "ignore" them and act like they aren't there.

No, Rick is right regarding free discussion. But just as in other areas of society we must recognize some thoughts and ideas are not worthy of consideration; that there really is such a thing as being irrational and totally wrong.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe he'll send Dennis Rodman.

LOL
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Let's face it.....

The only reason the politicians kiss Netanyahu's ass is that they're addicted to huge campaign contributions from rich Zionists and the fevered and riotous adoration from the fundamentalist Christians.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
'Beer summit' sick

Trump Won!
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
773 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 12308300, 77 invisible), 3,029 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,715
Posts18,400,368
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.