Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
GO NUCLEAR BIBI !

Amazing words from one of the Great all time leaders of free nations.
Lets hope this is the beginning of the end for all muz theocracies!

.... like tears in the rain
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Netanhyu can talk because he walked the walk. He loves his country and has served it and he lost a brother who rescued hostages held by one of Obamas heroes Idi Ahmin.

Gutshot Buck FOAD

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
You start it and I'll post support. Have neither the stats at hand or the desire to find them.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by BLG
Many of yall already know this,

Gutshotbuck= Take a Knee

For what it's worth.

Clyde

Nope.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. (Just ask my wife)

Who do you figure he is?

Clyde

He's just some schitfuck (literally) of Larry Root's entourage that lives in a hole called Austin, MN (TAK is in the Southeast).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Bibi said more good things about the United States of America in 40 minutes than Obama has in six years.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by GutshotBuck
I personally, can't wait for that great day when the Zionists "stand alone."

Coming soon.

We'll see how they do.

I believe we now have Muslim on the forum

LOL!

And when I defend blacks you'll call me a N word.

When I defend women you'll call me a bitch lesbian.

When I defend homosexuals you'll call me a sissy-boy.

When I defend Native Americans you'll call me a redskin.

What you actually do is just to expose your own pathetic hate and bigotry.

Fine with me.....you should shout it from the housetops!

laugh

Troll Slayer--Last Best Hope and Lord and Savior of the unwashed masses.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Netanhyu can talk because he walked the walk. He loves his country and has served it and he lost a brother who rescued hostages held by one of Obamas heroes Idi Ahmin.

Gutshot Buck FOAD

Yup, Bibi and his Bro were both great warriors for their country, when I admire putin 100 fold more than what we currently have, we are in deep chit and in need of LEADERSHIP in this Country.

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
even for those that disagree completely with the points made, or those that hate the Israel state, the speech gave clear points to debate or to reject.

It was a colossal waste of breath, because until he faces the problem of Palestine--his words mean nothing.

All the bragging and macho chest-beating in the world will not change the facts.

Palestine is the root of all of the Zionist problems.....and Zionists are pretending that issue does not exist.

The entire Middle East is spiraling OUT OF CONTROL right now and the root of all the war, terrorism and strife is the Zionist atrocities against the Palestinians.

So, he babbles on about being a courageous victim while he fails to even address the root of the problem.

That's how nations fail and that's why this rogue regime the call "Israel" will fail.

It continually amazes me how all the Muslim countries in the Middle East yell for a Palestinian Homeland but none are willing to donate land.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
From Bibletools
Genesis 24:60

"Some people "spiritualize away" the promises of God to the Patriarchs. It is certainly true that many of those promises have spiritual meaning and will have spiritual fulfillment. For example, the promise of the eternal possession of the land certainly has reference to spiritual Israel's inheriting the entire world. However, it is unfair to limit God's promises in this way. The promise that Israel would "possess the gates of those who hate them" (Genesis 24:60) is a good example of a physical blessing, one that cannot be "spiritualized away." In Genesis 22:17, the reference is to the "gate of their enemies." However, in God's Kingdom, all that offends will have passed away. All the spirit beings there will enjoy rich, eternal relationships with the children of God. There will be no "enemies"; no one will "hate" others. Clearly, the "gate" promise has its clearest fulfillment in this age; it is a physical blessing God bestowed on Israel after the completion of her 2,520 years of punishment."

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootem
You start it and I'll post support. Have neither the stats at hand or the desire to find them.

I don't have to, because I've already seen what happens and why. There are several people who have made that mistake around here, and every one of them has gotten called to the carpet for it.

Anti-Semitism isn't a filter that the advertisers here care about, so it doesn't come up and doesn't impact ad revenue.

Why do you think I can type "himey", or "heeb" or "hymie" or "kike" or "yid", but not "[bleep]"?

You can start a thread with Zionist and lambaste Jews, or probably with any of other derogatory slurs toward Jews, but you start one with Negro in the title and use FACTS against blacks, and you'll trip the censor triggers fast.

Hell, CATC wasn't banished until it went rabidly anti-Catholic (and only then after several top-shelf members left). The anti-Semitism there was de rigueur.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
even for those that disagree completely with the points made, or those that hate the Israel state, the speech gave clear points to debate or to reject.

It was a colossal waste of breath, because until he faces the problem of Palestine--his words mean nothing.

All the bragging and macho chest-beating in the world will not change the facts.

Palestine is the root of all of the Zionist problems.....and Zionists are pretending that issue does not exist.

The entire Middle East is spiraling OUT OF CONTROL right now and the root of all the war, terrorism and strife is the Zionist atrocities against the Palestinians.

So, he babbles on about being a courageous victim while he fails to even address the root of the problem.

That's how nations fail and that's why this rogue regime the call "Israel" will fail.

It continually amazes me how all the Muslim countries in the Middle East yell for a Palestinian Homeland but none are willing to donate land.

Why should they?

The Palestinians have their own land. The Zionists are sitting on it.

Therein lies the ENTIRE problem.

And things get worse every day.

Last edited by GutshotBuck; 03/03/15.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Am watching the Dems whining about how deplorable Bibi's speech was. What a nutless bunch of worthless people.

Helen Thomas was right; "This country is going down the toilet".

Jim

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by BLG
Many of yall already know this,

Gutshotbuck= Take a Knee

For what it's worth.

Clyde

Nope.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. (Just ask my wife)

Who do you figure he is?

Clyde

He's just some schitfuck (literally) of Larry Root's entourage that lives in a hole called Austin, MN (TAK is in the Southeast).

You might be right but I was thinking gutless was Ransuli.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Palestine was created by the Brits in 1920, and the "Palestinian people" did not exist as a term until coined by Arafat in 1964.

http://www.realclearworld.com/articles/2011/12/13/yes_palestinians_are_an_invented_people_99796.html

Even Arafat admitted this.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Semper_Fi57
Am watching the Dems whining about how deplorable Bibi's speech was. What a nutless bunch of worthless people.

Helen Thomas was right; "This country is going down the toilet".

Jim

I was thinking I'd like to slap the insolent little bich in the bowtie.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Exactly . His idol zero has created more destruction in the middle east with his ARAB Spring then anything else on record in that region including the 7 day war with Egypt.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You can start a thread with Zionist and lambaste Jews, or probably with any of other derogatory slurs toward Jews, but you start one with Negro in the title and use FACTS against blacks, and you'll trip the censor triggers fast.

This is why I never criticize Jews and even use Jewish links to prove my points.

I have nothing against Jews.....in fact I defend them when attacked......but I AM totally against the Zionists!

As ARE MANY, MANY JEWS!

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why should they?

Sounds to me like they should fight it out.

And we should support whichever one we like more.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Why should they?

Therein lies the ENTIRE problem.

And things get worse every day.

OK Dumbphuck prove it or STFU.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Palestine was created by the Brits in 1920, and the "Palestinian people" did not exist as a term until coined by Arafat in 1964.

http://www.realclearworld.com/articles/2011/12/13/yes_palestinians_are_an_invented_people_99796.html

Even Arafat admitted this.

Yes, because it's irrelevant.

Playing games with semantics does not change the fact that the Palestinians were driven out and are now fighting to GET THEIR LAND BACK.

When the rockets fall on the Zionists it's pretty hard to deny that the Palestinians are determined to get their land back even if they are outgunned......they serve notice that they will not be outlasted.

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 222ND, 12344mag, 2003and2013, 10Glocks, 70 invisible), 2,543 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,176
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.