24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
75-80 here for the next ten days. Going to the drag races this weekend. Should be perfect weather for race cars and short skirts.

Sean
BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
going fishing tonight before the front blows in, at 11. 80s right now 30s in the morning.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=...gvZcVfTn50&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

The lighthouse and pier are a 1/2 mile out into the lake.

The view from Quincy bay looking north to Boston. I've never seen the bay freeze before. First time for CG icebreakers required to cut a path for south shore commuters on the ferry.

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Leighton....do you ski?

I am skiing several times a week at Wachusett Mtn which is just up the road from here. 70 inch base depths and the cold have produced absolutely fabulous skiing. I skied Bretton Woods in NH last week and we have more snow here in central Mass. than they do in NH and VT.

I am loving this winter...!!

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
J
JDK Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
You need a bigger snowblower.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Now that's a cartoon I can agree with! grin

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
My heart, it doth not bleed for thee... wink

Woody, here's a phone shot from a couple days ago in front of my buddy's place. We've had more snow since, and more to come I'm sure. Confident we're going to break the record for most snow in a season shortly, actually. I think we're 3 or maybe 4 short. Rah, rah!

[Linked Image]

That doesn't look anything at all like the Florida I remember.

laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, I guess I know who got our snow this winter!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by meddybemps
Leighton....do you ski?

I am skiing several times a week at Wachusett Mtn which is just up the road from here. 70 inch base depths and the cold have produced absolutely fabulous skiing. I skied Bretton Woods in NH last week and we have more snow here in central Mass. than they do in NH and VT.

Hey there, friend. Long time. Good to see you still around. Yes, I ski. Used to do it a lot, but haven't in quite a few years. I have some foot issues, and after less than an hour in ski boots every moment in the boots is agonizing, even with supposedly extra wide boots. The next time I'm in Japan we may try to get a trip to the Japan alps. My wife has told me that boot manufacturers in Japan design theirs to typical Japanese feet, which is to say, w-i-d-e. We'll see. Glad to hear you're having fun.

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

[Linked Image]

That doesn't look anything at all like the Florida I remember.

laugh [/quote]

See the blue above the car? Same ocean you dip your feet into. You're just a ways down the coast a bit. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by meddybemps
Leighton....do you ski?

Hey there, friend. Long time. Good to see you still around. Yes, I ski. Used to do it a lot, but haven't in quite a few years. I have some foot issues, and after less than an hour in ski boots every moment in the boots is agonizing, even with supposedly extra wide boots. The next time I'm in Japan we may try to get a trip to the Japan alps. My wife has told me that boot manufacturers in Japan design theirs to typical Japanese feet, which is to say, w-i-d-e. We'll see. Glad to hear you're having fun.

I used to be able to ski from the opening of the resort until closing, now after 2-3 hours my quads are completely shot and just asking for it if I push it beyond that.

I did discover the Sitzmark.

[Linked Image]

As a kid I could never understand why adults would waste a perfectly good skiing day in the bar. But as with many things in life, with age comes understanding grin

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
771 members (10ring1, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 75 invisible), 2,980 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,716
Posts18,400,390
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.