Campfire Regular
W
The silence is deafening. I like it.

GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
What amazed my wife and I, is the pre-schooler responses of Obama and Pelosi.

What are people in seats of power hiding to drama up in such an immature non-professional manner?

Defend the Constitution
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
After a quart of chocolate ice cream I can breathe again.

I must say, though......after some reflection.....I do believe that Doc did miss a bet, though.

He failed to address the whole megalomaniacal aspect of my personality and writing.

Otherwise, spot on.

Clearly, anybody who vigorously disagrees with the small group of racists and fascist trolls who regularly infest this otherwise fine forum........must be crazy. Profoundly disturbed.

That's me.

laugh

Troll Slayer--Last Best Hope and Lord and Savior of the unwashed masses.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by GutshotBuck
BUT OFFERS NO ALTERNATIVE PLAN!

Have you noticed that about these idiots?

They got nothing.

(Except whining.)

What was the correct alternative to Chamberlian's betrayal of the Czech's for a piece of paper? Your advocating appeasement to our enemy who is just as evil as Hitler. The alternative is to give Iran 1 week to surrender their nuclear enrichment, and ICBMs or suffer the consequences. They have promised to destroy us and Israel and now Hussein want's to give them the weapons to achieve thier goal. Well let's take them at their work and get in a first strike before they do and use nuclear weapons so they can get a taste of what they want to do to us.

Don't you see a problem with killing a few million people and finally convincing the whole world that we are murderous barbarians?

Why is it that you see negotiation as "appeasement?"

Why is anything but total annihilation of an enemy appeasement to you?

Are you really that scared and bloodthirsty?

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by gunner500
v jarrett running interceptor for soros.

Did you know that Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran? Did you know that George Soros was born in Hungary? It seems that obama has a lot of supporters that aren't from "around here".

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Netanyayhoo offers the same drivel as the local Republicans (and some of the more conservative Democrats)--he whines and moans and plays victim and complains and obstructs.....

They got nothing.

(Except whining.)

You obviously didn't listen too well.

Posted before...one more time...
Netanyahu proposals were very clear as to how to prevent Iran from going nuclear.

Well, if you can actually pull a quote out of his babble, please do.....because I don't see an alternate proposal--all I see is a plea for America to do nothing and let the status quo continue.

The problem with that is that the sanctions are not working and Iran is not "vulnerable" as Netanyahu claims.

If oil profits are only half of what they were six months ago, they're still huge profits. Iran is flush with money.

In fact, Iran is so powerful that they're now fielding an army to assist the pathetic Iraqi army in fighting ISIS.

Can't help but notice that the cowardly ZioNazis are absent from that battle.

Too busy spouting hot air and involving themselves in American politics.

Last edited by GutshotBuck; 03/04/15.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Plus we know that O is no leader. He's the bullied kid who has just been named hall monitor. He's ruthless in that small pond only. Out in the neighborhood he's the same little boy kissing up to anybody with stronger will. That's why he needs VJ's direction.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tomk
What amazed my wife and I, is the pre-schooler responses of Obama and Pelosi.

What are people in seats of power hiding to drama up in such an immature non-professional manner?

Have I ever mentioned...

Narcissism?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by watch4bear
[Linked Image]

Priceless

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Netanyayhoo offers the same drivel as the local Republicans (and some of the more conservative Democrats)--he whines and moans and plays victim and complains and obstructs.....

They got nothing.

(Except whining.)

You obviously didn't listen too well.

Posted before...one more time...
Netanyahu proposals were very clear as to how to prevent Iran from going nuclear.

Well, if you can actually pull a quote out of his babble, please do.....because I don't see an alternate proposal--all I see is a plea for America to do nothing and let the status quo continue.

The problem with that is that the sanctions are not working and Iran is not "vulnerable" as Netanyahu claims.

If oil profits are only half of what they were six months ago, they're still huge profits. Iran is flush with money.

In fact, Iran is so powerful that they're now fielding an army to assist the pathetic Iraqi army in fighting ISIS.

Can't help but notice that the cowardly ZioNazis are absent from that battle.

Too busy spouting hot air and involving themselves in American politics.

I did post his quotes and you cut them off.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by countryroads
Originally Posted by gunner500
v jarrett running interceptor for soros.

Did you know that Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran? Did you know that George Soros was born in Hungary? It seems that obama has a lot of supporters that aren't from "around here".

Yes I do, an irainian born sunni muzzy to be exact.

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I would like to extend an open invitation to any foreign leader - any foreigner, really - to publicly deride, insult and treat with contempt this president of the United States.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
"I did post his quotes and you cut them off."

Yes he did,what a chicken schit.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
None of what you posted was an alternate plan.

You posted a pathetic whining plea for America to do nothing and let the status quo continue.

The status quo works for the ZioNazis.

They are on the brink of going belly up and they need time to work on solving their internal and external problems.

That's why they can't help defeat ISIS.....WHICH IRAN IS DOING RIGHT NOW ON THE BATTLEFIELD IN IRAQ.

The cowardly ZioNazis are a no-show on that battlefield because their only recent battle experience is losses and their only successes are in killing women and children and the elderly in Palestine.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by tjm10025

I would like to extend an open invitation to any foreign leader - any foreigner, really - to publicly deride, insult and treat with contempt this president of the United States.

That makes you an a-hole.

S
shootem Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
None of what you posted was an alternate plan.

You posted a pathetic whining plea for America to do nothing and let the status quo continue.

The status quo works for the ZioNazis.

They are on the brink of going belly up and they need time to work on solving their internal and external problems.

That's why they can't help defeat ISIS.....WHICH IRAN IS DOING RIGHT NOW ON THE BATTLEFIELD IN IRAQ.

The cowardly ZioNazis are a no-show on that battlefield because their only recent battle experience is losses and their only successes are in killing women and children and the elderly in Palestine.

You obsesson with this irrational comparison of Israelis to Nazis is very revealing. Cowardly ZioNazis?? Really?? Some deep dark issues there Bucky. Those voices are not your friends. Tipping over the edge dude.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You're just jealous because the voices don't talk to you.

laugh

That aside, your response is inane and irrelevant personal attack.

If you're really that bereft of intellectually relevant response--you'd do everybody a favor by just putting me on ignore.

That way you won't clutter up the forum anymore.

wink

S
shootem Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
No, you're wrong again. Your representations of the Middle East situation is simply incorrect. You follow faulty logic into incorrect conclusions. And your rabid enthusiasm for these false truths is indicative of some serious mental deficit. And I choose to not ignore you; rather choose to view with amusement the levels of mania you transverse. I pity you

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
shootem,

Don't feed the fool.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (35, Bigd7378, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,373 guests, and 834 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,254
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.