Page 21 of 24 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
GONE.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eyeball
GONE.

Nobody can say they didn't hear the Word on this thread! smile

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ingwe

You Christians are scary.

BOO! Sorry, could not resist. grin

I read every reply and found it interesting. I would like to express a few thoughts.

Not all who call themselves Christians are necessary Christians.

Many time reading these replies I saw requests for proof. There is no proof either way. Let me say it again, there is no proof either way. Arguing proofs there is a God or there is no God is a senseless waste of time and effort and I refuse to be a part of it.

Faith as well of the lack of faith is a personal thing. I have faith in God and a living Saviour in Jesus Christ. That is my choice and no argument will change my mind. That is me. If anyone wants to know about my faith I will gladly do my best to reply. If you don't ask I won't bring it up. I will not thump my Bible or attempt to cram my faith down anyone’s throat.

Carry on folks.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Scott F
I will not thump my Bible or attempt to cram my faith down anyone’s throat.

Carry on folks.

I think you have fallen into a trap set for you.

With the name of the thread, why would you hesitate to talk about your faith here? If not in a thread with this name, then where? crazy

What I find ironic is the non-believers that find ways to disrupt a thread that they have no apparent interest in, other than disrupting the thread of course. Then a christian finds it in his heart to call the use of Gods word to refute ridiculous notions thrown out by obvious antaganists Bible thumping and cramming it down their throats.

The thread title is "What about those who never heard the Word?" Wouldn't you go to Gods word to answer what God reveals about the question? Would you consider that Bible thumping or simply answering the question posed using Gods word?

To do less is to fall for the disruption the non-believers try so hard to inject in every single thread discussing theological issues. I suggest you reconsider whether or not you want to call this "Bible thumping" in light of it's title and the pretty obvious intent of the non-believers to derail the whole discussion.

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I only opened this thread because of a PM from a great friend. I tend to avoid posts where there is no solution.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Of course you agree with the great friends posts..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GeoW
Of course you agree with the great friends posts..

Not really, at least not always. But he asked and it has been a long time of fellowship between us. I was there through my friend's hard times and he is there for me now in my hard times.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As it should be.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by ingwe

I read every reply and found it interesting. I would like to express a few thoughts.

Many time reading these replies I saw requests for proof. There is no proof either way. Let me say it again, there is no proof either way. Arguing proofs there is a God or there is no God is a senseless waste of time and effort and I refuse to be a part of it.

Faith as well of the lack of faith is a personal thing. I have faith in God and a living Saviour in Jesus Christ. That is my choice and no argument will change my mind. That is me. If anyone wants to know about my faith I will gladly do my best to reply. If you don't ask I won't bring it up. I will not thump my Bible or attempt to cram my faith down anyone’s throat.

Carry on folks.

Well said Scott, sounds about right to me.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RWE

Gary Oldman is waaay under rated.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fireball2,

Originally Posted By Scott F
I will not thump my Bible or attempt to cram my faith down anyone’s throat.

Carry on folks.

I think you have fallen into a trap set for you.

With the name of the thread, why would you hesitate to talk about your faith here? If not in a thread with this name, then where? crazy

What I find ironic is the non-believers that find ways to disrupt a thread that they have no apparent interest in, other than disrupting the thread of course. Then a christian finds it in his heart to call the use of Gods word to refute ridiculous notions thrown out by obvious antaganists Bible thumping and cramming it down their throats.

The thread title is "What about those who never heard the Word?" Wouldn't you go to Gods word to answer what God reveals about the question? Would you consider that Bible thumping or simply answering the question posed using Gods word?

To do less is to fall for the disruption the non-believers try so hard to inject in every single thread discussing theological issues. I suggest you reconsider whether or not you want to call this "Bible thumping" in light of it's title and the pretty obvious intent of the non-believers to derail the whole discussion.

Your response to Scott F is fantastic. The idea that God cannot be proved is ludicrous when one uses the laws of logic. And where did the laws of logic come from? They certainly didn't evolve. Evolution is based on the very idea of constant change. The laws of logic are immutable, , eternal, abstract - that is not physical in a physical world, because they reflect God's thinking. When you push evolution back and back and back you get to a scientifically contradicting position, based on the basic scientific principal of cause and effect and the First and Second Laws of Thermodynamics. When you push creation back and back you get to a scientifically satisfactory position the cause is greater than the effect just as Infinite is greater than finite.

Like you posted from God's Word in Romans 1 God is evident.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted By Scott F
Originally Posted By ingwe

Carry on folks.

Well said Scott, sounds about right to me.

Say what?!

Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Rich, You and I know there is a God and and Christ and the Holy Spirit. We know it in out minds and in our heart but those wanting proof want physical hard evidence of the proof. If God had given physical hard evidence there would be no need for faith. Think about it before you write me off.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Scott F,

Rich, You and I know there is a God and and Christ and the Holy Spirit. We know it in out minds and in our heart but those wanting proof want physical hard evidence of the proof. If God had given physical hard evidence there would be no need for faith. Think about it before you write me of

Read Romans One again and get back with me about no evidence. Christians don't have a blind faith like evolutionists. We can look at how a baby's breathing system switches on at birth for physical evidence. We can look at the complexity of the most intricate information storage and retrieval system known to man: The DNA molecule. Even the discoverers sorta appealed to a miracle saying it could not happen by chance. I heard a lecture the other day where the evolutionist made fun of himself by saying, "We should not be able to invoke the tooth fairy more than once in our belief system when considering the 'Cambrian Explosion.' We used that when we claimed life came from non-life."

Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You are beating on the wrong guy, I agree with you but that is not the hard evidence the doubters want and since they do not believe the validity of the Bible quoting scripture is a waste of time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman
Christians don't have a blind faith like evolutionists.

Laughable.

Tell us again how the planet is only 4,000 years old.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rich, You and I know there is a God and and Christ and the Holy Spirit. We know it in out minds and in our heart but those wanting proof want physical hard evidence of the proof. If God had given physical hard evidence there would be no need for faith. Think about it before you write me off.

Scott, as a christian, you need to keep in mind that God himself says there is proof enough of His existence for ALL to see. Plenty of verses already quoted above. Check out this short article on "How God reveals Himself"

https://www.gci.org/god/is2

Maybe you don't believe God and choose instead to hold on to the untruth that there is no proof??

In light of physical proof, many would still not believe. Some cannot see even though it is right there.

2 Corinthians 4:4

4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

We need to pray for unbelievers to have their spiritual vision enabled for the first time.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Christians don't have a blind faith like evolutionists.

laffin'

I think both positions, which are 'not' mutually exclusive, have plenty of evidence to support each of em'.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Scott, as a christian, you need to keep in mind that God himself says there is proof enough of His existence for ALL to see. Plenty of verses already quoted above. Check out this short article on "How God reveals Himself"

https://www.gci.org/god/is2

Maybe you don't believe God and choose instead to hold on to the untruth that there is no proof??

Wow.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
We need to pray for unbelievers to have their spiritual vision enabled for the first time.

So you mean arguing with them, and throwing Scripture at them, like a flaming iron dodgeball, when they are obviously not receptive, for 40+ pages, may not have been the right approach?

Page 21 of 24 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (01Foreman400, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 73 invisible), 3,002 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,259
Posts18,467,093
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.