Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by dawggone
Well this thread deteriorated rather quickly.
As will any such thread. And to use "culture" when stereotypical labels of derision for faux elevation of self are the intent, demonstrates a total lack of culture.Same ol, same ol, hate at the Campfire. It's exactly the conundrum that costs us elections and will cost us all America.

I will admit to being totally naive of such abject foolishness before joining the campfire. Now I see, liberals hate (so-called)conservatives and conservatives hate everyone. Hard to get more defeatist than that.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by dawggone
Well this thread deteriorated rather quickly.
As will any such thread. And to use "culture" when stereotypical labels of derision for faux elevation of self are the intent, demonstrates a total lack of culture.Same ol, same ol, hate at the Campfire. It's exactly the conundrum that costs us elections and will cost us all America.

I will admit to being totally naive of such abject foolishness before joining the campfire. Now I see, liberals hate (so-called)conservatives and conservatives hate everyone. Hard to get more defeatist than that.

Looks like you are doing some stereotyping yourself.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
lol I didn't say you were a liberal. I said you act and think like a left coaster or Yankee. If you want a label instead of those I'd use "idiot" to describe you. IIRC you couldn't wait to condemn Zimmerman. You think O's right on "Net Neutrality", etc.
The very first report turned out to be wrong on Zimmerman. With that information I thought he was in a lot of trouble. When all the information came out, I never condemned Zimmeran as guilty, I just said he was an idiot. And I think that assessment has been borne out. Apparently you think he's a great guy, that makes you an idiot.

On net neutrality I said I was for it despite Obama's support. I don't give a rats azz about Obama and where he stands on anything, but net neutrality is the right thing, period. You're just too filled with hate to accurately assess the situation. Anyone who is against net neutrality either doesn't understand the issue, doesn't think for themselves, or is just a hate monger. With you, I'd say it's all three. You are a pukking republican drone who has never had an original thought in his life.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by GunGeek
lol I didn't say you were a liberal. I said you act and think like a left coaster or Yankee. If you want a label instead of those I'd use "idiot" to describe you. IIRC you couldn't wait to condemn Zimmerman. You think O's right on "Net Neutrality", etc.
The very first report turned out to be wrong on Zimmerman. With that information I thought he was in a lot of trouble. When all the information came out, I never condemned Zimmeran as guilty, I just said he was an idiot. And I think that assessment has been borne out. Apparently you think he's a great guy, that makes you an idiot.

On net neutrality I said I was for it despite Obama's support. I don't give a rats azz about Obama and where he stands on anything, but net neutrality is the right thing, period. You're just too filled with hate to accurately assess the situation. Anyone who is against net neutrality either doesn't understand the issue, doesn't think for themselves, or is just a hate monger. With you, I'd say it's all three. You are a pukking republican drone who has never had an original thought in his life.

C'mon man..... Ethan never said that Zimmerman is a great guy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

I prefer native born American!

Ray
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Far West

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Yankeedom and DAMN proud of it. You haven't lived till you live in the "Live Free or Die " state.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by RaySendero
[Linked Image]

Ray
Can you be more clear on yO Spectrum as an American.. I got it .. But the Donkeys think in terms of Classes of Americans.. You lost them with yO Boldness.. That's why they have no comment on you Distinction...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Those that don't think at least part of Texas doesn't belong in Appalachia have never been to deep east Texas. powdr

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by powdr
Those that don't think at least part of Texas doesn't belong in Appalachia have never been to deep east Texas. powdr

See that tiny point of blue extending into SE Texas? "New France"

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
EthanEdwards: Interesting map/interpretation of things, you have posted for us.
For the past 17 years I have chosen to live in and enjoy the culture of Montana.
For some time prior to that I would visit and enjoy Montana several times a year.
Thankfully I will live out my years here and I relish that (the Montana country culture).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6th generation Texan

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by RaySendero

Ray
Can you be more clear on yO Spectrum as an American.. I got it .. But the Donkeys think in terms of Classes of Americans.. You lost them with yO Boldness.. That's why they have no comment on you Distinction...

Redneck

Ray
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Having spent years driving in 48 states and part of Canada I have found that the person I am looking at is who he is. I have met many good folks everywhere and some real squirrels also. The worst have been the ones who make a big deal of the different regions.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

East of the divide in Colorado ain't the "Far West"

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Dis nou maal verby. Ek's 'n buitelander van Clute, Texas af. Maar ek glo nie dis vrot "map" nie. (Okay, I'm Americo-African and this map is plain crazy.) Deep South and Southwest do NOT describe Texas!!!!

Last edited by agazain; 03/11/15.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
EthanEdwards: Interesting map/interpretation of things, you have posted for us.
For the past 17 years I have chosen to live in and enjoy the culture of Montana.
For some time prior to that I would visit and enjoy Montana several times a year.
Thankfully I will live out my years here and I relish that (the Montana country culture).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I'm glad you like where you are. I couldn't put up with that much cold. Living around folks who think like you do counts for a lot though. California would be great if it weren't for the crazes living out there.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Interesting how they distinguish by county and how they split Az with Maricopa county in Mexico and Pinal in the West... that's some funny chit when you consider Mesa vs Apache jt... those that know, know what I mean.

My family is old time arizonian, came west from SC, GA, OK, KS, MO, TX, COL, NM, CA.

Kent

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by GunGeek

That's a long winded way of explaining you're an Obama Ball Licker.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am a Negro.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 11point, 12344mag, 47 invisible), 2,550 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,975
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.