24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's funny that somebody somewhere drew a map and labeled it with what he perceived as culture differences that people have. If I understand, this is where the majority of the people in these areas, ancestors came from.

Who was the person(s) that collected this data? What were their qualifications for doing this kind of research? Did they do a thorough search of where the people came from that lived in these areas? What were the questions they asked? (Surveys can say what you want them to, by the questions asked) What portion of the population did they question? The questions could go on, and on, and on!

This is just someones opinion, best guess, what they read somewhere, etc...

It really doesnt mean a thing!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
BP-B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Well beings that my father's family came from Hessian Soldiers that camped at Trenton and My mothers family were Irish immigrants that were raised in an orphan home in Philly that then moved to live on an ex slave farm in North Carolina and I now live in Wyoming. I would saw I am an AMERICAN!!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mennonite with ancestors traced through the Dakotas, Russia, Germany, and the Netherlands. I have a family history book that traces my lineage to the 1400's in Holland. Apparently there is a town there named after our family.

Also found out that my Great Grandfather's brother patented a version of four wheel drive in Canada and the US that was ripped off as the basis for modern front wheel drive. He got nothing for it as they got around his patent.

SS

"To be glad of life because it gives you a chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars. To be satisfied with your possessions but not content with yourself until you have made the best of them."
-Henry Van Dyke
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
no Alaska on the map,guess we don't do the class warfare/put people into groups ......but I do smile........ I'd say the folks that showed up in the last 10-15 years are of the "foodstamp sourdough" culture.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
lol I didn't say you were a liberal. I said you act and think like a left coaster or Yankee. If you want a label instead of those I'd use "idiot" to describe you. IIRC you couldn't wait to condemn Zimmerman. You think O's right on "Net Neutrality", etc.
The very first report turned out to be wrong on Zimmerman. With that information I thought he was in a lot of trouble. When all the information came out, I never condemned Zimmeran as guilty, I just said he was an idiot. And I think that assessment has been borne out. Apparently you think he's a great guy, that makes you an idiot.

On net neutrality I said I was for it despite Obama's support. I don't give a rats azz about Obama and where he stands on anything, but net neutrality is the right thing, period. You're just too filled with hate to accurately assess the situation. Anyone who is against net neutrality either doesn't understand the issue, doesn't think for themselves, or is just a hate monger. With you, I'd say it's all three. You are a pukking republican drone who has never had an original thought in his life.
lolol You're one of the most Lemming-like clowns that frequents this page. You sided up against Zimmerman. You're siding with Obama. Bottom-line.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by atvalaska
no Alaska on the map,guess we don't do the class warfare/put people into groups ......but I do smile........ I'd say the folks that showed up in the last 10-15 years are of the "foodstamp sourdough" culture.

Left Coast includes Juneau.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I think that Western New York is far more "midlands" in its orientation than it is "Yankee."

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'll agree with that

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I refuse to believe Montanans were derived from
spotted-assed apes, as per the map. I just don't.
eek eek eek

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by atvalaska

Left Coast includes Juneau.

Travis

As true as that may be, you are either geographically challenged or don't know where atv is at.

There, I said it. smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by poboy
I refuse to believe Montanans were derived from
spotted-assed apes, as per the map. I just don't.
eek eek eek

No derivation required for some dem fellers!

!!!!FORE!!!!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Agriculture !

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
385 members (1lesfox, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 40 invisible), 2,047 guests, and 893 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,970
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.