Print Thread
Hop To
D
denton Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
The state of the Middle East is a complete mess from the US point of view.

Hillary was totally off the reservation, with at least 10 known private email accounts that she used for Secretary of State business. Information transmitted through those accounts was not afforded the same level of protection that federally owned accounts have.

So I'm not making any accusations, and I don't have any special information, but it makes me wonder if the present mess in the Middle East is somehow connected with unsecured email accounts that might have been penetrated by our enemies.

Be not weary in well doing.
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It's a mess because of 1)Crazy Muslimies 2) this totally misdirected administration 3) the self centered monarch minded Big Hips Hillary.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She was making deals to get kickbacks. With the Clintons it's not a lust for power or position, except where the power and position give her leverage to make deals in return for kickbacks.
Clintons are all about cash.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tracks
She was making deals to get kickbacks. With the Clintons it's not a lust for power or position, except where the power and position give her leverage to make deals in return for kickbacks.

Yes, it does seem more than coincidence that the articles where flowing just a week prior to this "new" information in relation to all the contributions from overseas entities to the Clinton Foundation.

It's a given that her email was being read by our enemies.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I think Tracks is spot on, and Denton may be as well. While Hillary thought she was being sly, her real focus was on making deals and reeling in cash.
while she was doing that, I have no doubt several, if not more countries were reading her schitt.....

She's B-team without a doubt when it comes to cybersecurity.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
David Petraeus just got sentenced for not securing secret documents even though that Paula Broad had some level of security clearance.

Who went through Hillary's 55,000 plus emails (I assume reading them) to decide which ones got sent to State and what was their security clearance?

Goose, meet Gander

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mere mortals get fired for that. But then the laws (i.e. cattle futures) are for the little people. Her elitist arrogance parallels Obama's.

Don't know if it affected the Middle East mess, could have. But State has never been known to keep secrets. Lot of history there.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
People have known of this a while. The powers that be waited until now to destroy Hillary politically.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Akbob5
I think Tracks is spot on, and Denton may be as well. While Hillary thought she was being sly, her real focus was on making deals and reeling in cash.
while she was doing that, I have no doubt several, if not more countries were reading her schitt.....

She's B-team without a doubt when it comes to cybersecurity.

Denton is always "Spot on".

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
We have not seen just what she is capable of yet. At least not with her crookedness or her insanity and meanness.

That is one crazy, mean, crooked woman.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Don't those legs and cankles just turn you on?

[Linked Image]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

When her and Bill left the Whitehouse they were broke by her accounts. What she really ment was they didn't rake in what that position he held was capable of generating.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
She was making deals to get kickbacks

Instead of making good use of his time in the Oval Office strong arming people to extort money, Bill was fooling around with fat interns. Now she has to pick up the slack.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The sad thing is there are way to ,any dumb fuxks out there that will vote her in and she will stand there with her smug face and laugh at us

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by nhFrank
The sad thing is there are way to ,any dumb fuxks out there that will vote her in and she will stand there with her smug face and laugh at us

Way too many people influenced by the media. Cannot think for them selfs. I actually heard in person some nitwit spout" she is the smartest woman on earth" line. Regurgitate the spoon fed garbage they get from the media, believe it and vote accordingly.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pat85
She was making deals to get kickbacks

Instead of making good use of his time in the Oval Office strong arming people to extort money, Bill was fooling around with fat interns. Now she has to pick up the slack.

Yeah.

Hillary already said how broke they were when they left.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

238 members (12344mag, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 338reddog, 300jimmy, 2UP, 24 invisible), 1,702 guests, and 896 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,598
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.