Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Thanks Keith n Sam.
Scholars and gentlemen the both of ya.

I owes ya each a shot a 12yr burbon and a good cigar.

GD 't, if ya can't laugh at Cheech and Chong you're a racist bastid...

(presidents from behind woodshed not withstanding)

Heck I might even be within driving distance laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
BP-B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Don't leave home without a gun and the will to use it. I hate the guy is dead, never deserved it, but there is evil in the world and we are commanded to protect ourselves from it. Our govt supports the aggressors. We must take responsibility for our personal safety and the safety of those dear to us. In that situation I'd have been willing to shoot all 3 of the little bastards with not a regret. And the baby momma and the baby daddy too. I'm calling bull chit on the whole lot.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by ringworm
Originally Posted by sherp
If they want to kill someone walking their dog they need to join LE first.

But...the dog wasn't shot!

Never mind anything the troll herpes has to post.

Not trolling at all. The guy was complying with the desires of Philadelphia police so that if they chose to target him they could do so without concerns of being injured.

http://www.ammoland.com/2012/07/req...p-cops-gun-crimes-ignored/#axzz3V9oea5k5

"Commonwealth and municipal legal authorities have punted and ignored requests to investigate Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey for misdemeanor and felony violations of Pennsylvania’s Uniform Firearms Act, attorney Joshua Prince informed Gun Rights Examiner over the weekend.

“[Ramsey] has openly carried a firearm in the city of Philadelphia but is neither a certified police officer, nor does he have a license to carry firearms,” Prince informed Attorney General Linda L. Kelly in an April 17 letter, providing citations to relevant Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes sections . “Furthermore, he wears a uniform and displays a badge, but is not a certified police officer, in violation of Municipal Police Officers’ Education and Training Program… Accordingly, he is also not entitled to compensation.”

Gun Rights Examiner raised many of these questions in an April 5 column, reminding readers that those who aren’t part of Ramsey’s force receive harsh treatment from his ground troops when lawfully open-carrying firearms, and that Ramsey testified before Congress opposing national right-to-carry reciprocity."

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
herpes go home to your momma's basement and stfu...I don't even have to read your posts to respond. The first time was enough. you don't get that I have you on IGNORE fora the best of reasons and I don't toggle your bullspit.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Not trolling at all. The guy was complying with the desires of Philadelphia police so that if they chose to target him they could do so without concerns of being injured.

"Commonwealth and municipal legal authorities have punted and ignored requests to investigate Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey for misdemeanor and felony violations of Pennsylvania’s Uniform Firearms Act, attorney Joshua Prince informed Gun Rights Examiner over the weekend.

“[Ramsey] has openly carried a firearm in the city of Philadelphia but is neither a certified police officer, nor does he have a license to carry firearms,” Prince informed Attorney General Linda L. Kelly in an April 17 letter, providing citations to relevant Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes sections . “Furthermore, he wears a uniform and displays a badge, but is not a certified police officer, in violation of Municipal Police Officers’ Education and Training Program… Accordingly, he is also not entitled to compensation.”

Gun Rights Examiner raised many of these questions in an April 5 column, reminding readers that those who aren’t part of Ramsey’s force receive harsh treatment from his ground troops when lawfully open-carrying firearms, and that Ramsey testified before Congress opposing national right-to-carry reciprocity."

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dude I don't read your crap...get some vagisil

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How many more episodes of The Americans are left for this season?

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
1,756 more posts till Kahuna.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
706 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 77 invisible), 2,940 guests, and 1,372 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,681
Posts18,399,678
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.