Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Its called training.

On my place - it's called "Trespassing"

Nobody's going to be coming onto your place.

Most of them won't ever make it out of the major training centers.

There's lots of places on the govt. press release that don't have any training centers.

But, do have any information, or participating in this at any level, AS? You seem to have some inside information. If so, I wonder what other agencies are participating that the press release eludes to, but doesn't mention?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
BP-B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Its called training.

On my place - it's called "Trespassing"

Nobody's going to be coming onto your place.

Most of them won't ever make it out of the major training centers.

There's lots of places on the govt. press release that don't have any training centers.

But, do have any information, or participating in this at any level, AS? You seem to have some inside information. If so, I wonder what other agencies are participating that the press release eludes to, but doesn't mention?

Rock, I participated in Annual training exercised every year of my military service, Foxhole to bunker.

Sometimes some big wig would come in and tell us about how we were participating in some big special exercise, but the truth of the matter was we would get into our vehicles and drive to the same training area we did every years, and do the same thing we did every year. The only real difference is there would be some big wig in a bunker someplace pretending to control us all, and perhaps more units would be in the field at the same time for the command staff games.

Every year, every northern hemisphere military goes through an annual training cycle. It begins with low level unit training in march, and higher levels of coordination are added along the way until the cycle peaks and ends in August or September.

Exercised of this type happen every year, this one is just getting a little extra publicity because of who is the Commander and Chief.

The most important thing to know about this story, is WHO STARTED IT, ALEX JONES OF INFOWARS, i.e. the biggest kook of them all.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 03/22/15.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm pretty familiar with the military training, as I have frequently encountered it both on military reservations like McGregor Range, and even in Texas around Ft. Hood area. Seen the Army come into Brady Lake and do maneuvers for a couple of weeks in the summer each year as well.

I don't pay much attention to the kook fringe either. They lie as much as the far left groups. The questions I had came from the official govt. press release, and the obvious shift of focus from training green troops to sending the "hammers" into areas with totally different objectives of getting a barometer on American public reaction.

It seems like a learning session. Testing the waters, so to speak. I was wondering why, is all.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
Its called training.

^^^^^
THIS
Of course, it is. And that's the truth, I'm sure. But such training inside the US now that the military has been systematically gutted of patriots of conservative America in the general staff does make one a bit concerned.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RickyD
Its called training.

^^^^^
THIS
Of course, it is. And that's the truth, I'm sure. But such training inside the US now that the military has been systematically gutted of patriots of conservative America in the general staff does make one a bit concerned.

So they should invade a foreign nation to conduct training?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by RickyD
Its called training.

^^^^^
THIS

So they should invade a foreign nation to conduct training?
Hmmmm... Not a bad idea. Live fire in cartel laden environments would be a benefit all around. But if we are not ready for truly good work, government ground on the borders or nearby should be a requirement but for those with a different ax to grind.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'm pretty familiar with the military training, as I have frequently encountered it both on military reservations like McGregor Range, and even in Texas around Ft. Hood area. Seen the Army come into Brady Lake and do maneuvers for a couple of weeks in the summer each year as well.

I don't pay much attention to the kook fringe either. They lie as much as the far left groups. The questions I had came from the official govt. press release, and the obvious shift of focus from training green troops to sending the "hammers" into areas with totally different objectives of getting a barometer on American public reaction.

It seems like a learning session. Testing the waters, so to speak. I was wondering why, is all.

Not really. One of the comments was they wanted to train in terrain more like what we are seeing where we fight. Not too far from here, we have a high altitude warfare center, and it's been getting more use by a wider variety of units so they can be more familiar with what they may experience in Afghanistan before they deploy. A good friend of mine flies various airfames for the service, and recently did a significant amount of flying along the border in Southern Texas and New Mexico. He hatted flying down there because of how much it reminded him of some of the places he'd flown in the sandbox.

As for SF training, those guys are ALWAYS training. They may not get the publicity for it, but their training is relentless and constant but if you plan to go into the worst of circumstance and come out alive, that's what it takes. As for them participating in there large exercises....it's nothing new.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
630 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12308300, 55 invisible), 2,881 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,149
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.