Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 25 of 26 1 2 23 24 25 26
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
antelope_sniper,

I'll follow the evidence where ever it leads.

What do you do with the helium evidence scientific investigation discovered in deep rocks? These rocks have been dated by the amount of helium to be about 6,000 years old.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Ringman
antelope_sniper,

I'll follow the evidence where ever it leads.

What do you do with the helium evidence scientific investigation discovered in deep rocks? These rocks have been dated by the amount of helium to be about 6,000 years old.

Another thoroughly debunked creationist claim.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
antelope_sniper

Another thoroughly debunked creationist claim.

Documentation please. Your empty faith is not sufficient to convince me, or others who have read the information. By the way I discovered all evolutionists are "debunked" by other evolutionists; the ones who don't agree with them. blush

You still haven't addressed the novas, fossils, mis-dated rocks (by millions of years), ocean sediments, etc.

Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by curdog4570
First the question:

Are you WILLING to believe that there is a spiritual dimension in the universe, and that we can connect to that dimension using only our thoughts?

I don't know if A.S. will ever get to our experiment, or not.

This is twice he's "come up gone" when we get down to it.

Nope. Just some days I have higher priorities then the Fire and can't spend as much time chatting with you guys as I'd like.

Curdog, you should know by now, I'll follow the evidence where ever it leads. If you are asking if I will choose to believe something without sufficient evidence, of course the answer is no.

It was a simple question only YOU can answer, and a yes or no fits in fine.

"Are you WILLING to believe that there is a spiritual dimension in the universe, and that we can connect to that dimension using only our thoughts?"

I take it for granted that will be all sorts of caveats attached to your answer, but a simple Yes,or No, answer is still possible.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
First the question:

Are you WILLING to believe that there is a spiritual dimension in the universe, and that we can connect to that dimension using only our thoughts?

Nope. Just some days I have higher priorities then the Fire and can't spend as much time chatting with you guys as I'd like.

Curdog, you should know by now, I'll follow the evidence where ever it leads. If you are asking if I will choose to believe something without sufficient evidence, of course the answer is no.

"Are you WILLING to believe that there is a spiritual dimension in the universe, and that we can connect to that dimension using only our thoughts?"

I take it for granted that will be all sorts of caveats attached to your answer, but a simple Yes,or No, answer is still possible.

This is a really interesting question. I am surprised nobody followed up on it. Is there a possibility of "life" in another dimension that we know very little if anything about?

What would Einstein say? Or even better, what would Larry Krauss say?

TF

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by TF49

This is a really interesting question. I am surprised nobody followed up on it. Is there a possibility of "life" in another dimension that we know very little if anything about?

What would Einstein say? Or even better, what would Larry Krauss say?

TF

Other Dimensions would be string theory, and Krauss doesn;t think very much about string theory.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
First the question:

It looks like you are trying toi set up a presuppositional argument. The problem is it begins with a flawed premise, and no, I will not grant you a flawed premise. If you want us to begin with the premise of a spiritual dimension, you need to first offer evidence for one.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
AS, what is so hard to comprehend about the fact that if God gave all proof of His existence and proof of Heaven and Hell, all would opt for Heaven and it would end up full of asswholes. Then, it wouldnt be Heaven for anyone.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
… I'll follow the evidence where ever it leads. If you are asking if I will choose to believe something without sufficient evidence, of course the answer is no.

Sounds like a juror disbelieving eye-witnesses and forensic evidence "because I wasn't there and didn't see it myself."

I have documented, corroborated eye-witness evidence, but of course I'm not you.

No good, huh?

Figures!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
AS, what is so hard to comprehend about the fact that if God gave all proof of His existence and proof of Heaven and Hell, all would opt for Heaven and it would end up full of asswholes. Then, it wouldnt be Heaven for anyone.

Jesus says, "If they don't believe Moses and the prophets they will not believe even if someone rises from the dead."

Everyday Hunter
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
AS posted:

"It looks like you are trying toi set up a presuppositional argument. The problem is it begins with a flawed premise, and no, I will not grant you a flawed premise. If you want us to begin with the premise of a spiritual dimension, you need to first offer evidence for one."

Nah, I don't have to give evidence for one and you don't have to believe it.

But, there is "another dimension" if you will. It likely existed before the creation of the earth. Perhaps even before the Big Bang. A "spirit" type of existence, perhaps without much sense of time and without a physical existence like we know it.

I can tell it to you and I can even explain a bit to you but I cannot understand it for you.

But since you "know" there is no "deity or deities" this is not relevant to you. But, you have been at least introduced to the idea.

TF

_

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
If you want us to begin with the premise of a spiritual dimension, you need to first offer evidence for one.
Offering evidence will never satisfy those with their minds locked and hearts hardened. If it would, we could convert isis and their ilk, and save much suffering.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
But, there is "another dimension" if you will.
That dimension is reality. This one is temporal.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by RickyD
[quote]But, there is "another dimension" if you will.
That dimension is reality. This one is temporal. [/quote

Likely and I would not be surprised if there wasn't "more going on" in that dimension than in this one.

All is not as it seems.

TF

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by eyeball

So are you saying he really WANTS to send people to hell, just so heaven isn't so crowded??

What kind of love is that?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
… I'll follow the evidence where ever it leads. If you are asking if I will choose to believe something without sufficient evidence, of course the answer is no.

Sounds like a juror disbelieving eye-witnesses and forensic evidence "because I wasn't there and didn't see it myself."

I have documented, corroborated eye-witness evidence, but of course I'm not you.

No good, huh?

Figures!

Really?

Because the names on the autographs are not who wrote them. How can you place a value on testimony when you don't even know who wrote it?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by eyeball

So are you saying he really WANTS to send people to hell, just so heaven isn't so crowded??

Nope. He wants all to come to Him, and quit being asswholes. He doesnt wsnt you to be an asswhole. He wants you in Heaven, because He loves you, but asswholes are not allowed. As i said, it wouldnt be Heaven.

So if you have a kid you love and it denies you are its father, and is a bumb, will not acknowledge you, and is a liar and thief, are you going to put that kid in the will And give it what you would the good kids who love and care for you?

He wont, because He isnt a sucker. He is just, though He still loves the wayward, as would most parents.

Last edited by eyeball; 03/26/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Many say they are looking for reasons to believe in Him. Instead, they look for reasons to not believe in Him. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
antelope_sniper,

You remind me of the people who read reviews of the movie Expelled, No Intellegence Allowed instead of watching the movie. You need to read the Bible before you ask question like the above. God does not love everyone. God is Infinite. He offered the Gift of His Son for the redemption of all. If someone rejects His Gift of His Son He is Infinitely angry and Infinitely punishes them, eternally. God is NOT Inifinte from neutral to nice. God is Infinite. So when He is good by our standards He is great. When he is bad by our standards, He is terrible.
For those who love Him He will give more reason to love Him in eternity. For those who don't love Him He will give more reason not to in eternity.

Leviticus 20:23
"'Moreover, you shall not follow the customs of the nations which I shall drive out before you, for they did all these things, and therefore I have abhorred them.'"

Psalm 5:4-5
"For You are not a God Who takes pleasure in wickedness; no evil dwells with You. The boastful shall not stand before Your eyes; You do hate all who do iniquity."

Psalm 11:5
"The LORD tests the righteous and the wicked, and the one who loves violence His soul hates."

Psalm 78:58-59
"For they provoked Him with their high places, and aroused His jealousy with their graven images. When God heard, He was filled with wrath and greatly abhorred Israel;"

Everyday Hunter
Page 25 of 26 1 2 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

378 members (160user, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 29 invisible), 2,750 guests, and 981 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,283
Posts18,467,788
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.