Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
How the Hell does anyone (and the most likely are the parents) do this?

This one has been eating at my head for days. I still don't know whether to cry, or vomit, or what.

I have friends in that area. The parents lawyered up just before the body was found in the septic tank under their trailer. Parents are known or suspected of being "pill heads". The boy hadn't been seen in school for a week prior to the disappearance.

All I can hope at this point is that he was dead before hand.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/03/26/body-missing-va-boy-found-septic-tank/70519876/

DUBLIN, Va. — The body of a missing 5-year-old Virginia boy was found in a septic tank Thursday afternoon, authorities said.

Noah Thomas went missing from his home Sunday. His body was found shortly after 1 p.m. ET Thursday near his family's home in Dublin.

Pulaski County Sheriff Jim Davis announced the discovery Thursday during a brief news conference.

The cause of death has not been determined. The body is being transported to the Office of the Medical Examiner in Roanoke for an autopsy.

Noah Thomas was last seen by his mother on Sunday morning at the family's home. Several hundred law enforcement officers and volunteers had been searching for him since then.

Police had received more than 100 tips from around the country.

Davis said earlier Thursday that the tips included sightings of boys and reports of suspicious vehicles in the child's neighborhood.

Davis stressed after Noah's discovery that no one is in custody and an investigation is continuing. He said the boy's family is cooperating with investigators. The FBI is on scene to provide forensic support.

Contributing: The Associated Press

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hell ain't hot enough for anyone that would do that to a child!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Yup.

And whomever did this meets the Devil in "person" and soon.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Hell ain't hot enough for anyone that would do that to a child!!!

Agreed, and I would sure love the honor of being the one to send them there, slowly and by hand.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
If there's a worse way to die than being thrown into a septic tank, as a child - by your parent(s), and having the lid closed on you so you drown in piss and schit in pitch black, dead cold silence... I'm not sure what it would be.

[Linked Image]

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Yup.

Just ask most fire folks. There aint no Devil.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
Yup.

Leave it to a "christian" to turn this into some sick, twisted, ridiculous religious issue.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
This is what we get for not chopping dope and pill pushers.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by 4ager
Yup.

Leave it to a "christian" to turn this into some sick, twisted, ridiculous religious issue.

Me thinks Ch brought up punishment in hell. I guess you missed that, huh? wink

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Yup.

Me thinks Ch brought up punishment in hell. I guess you missed that, huh? wink

No, doc, I didn't. Bringing up "the devil" ain't like what you did.

That ain't missed.

In the best case, the little boy was killed and thrown into the septic tank to rot and hide the body. In the worst case, he was thrown in alive, by his parents, to drown in that tank full with a lid slammed over him.

You thought it appropriate to take into whether or not members here believe in a devil or not. You wanted to take this heinous act into a stupid, silly, meaningless debate about "christianity" so you could thump your Bible and beat your chest and feel better about yourself in some twisted, sick way.

Just f'kin' drop it.

God or not, Satan or not, religion or not, this kid got dumped into a septic tank by his parents. No amount of soapbox preaching by you or anyone else on either side of some stupid, meaningless religious "debate" is going to change that.

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Someone said he hopes the perps meet the Devil. I replied to that post. I hope they do too. Now, how about you?

God bless you 4, as your needs may be, and have a blessed day.

Your friend in Christ, eye.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

In the best case, the little boy was killed and thrown into the septic tank to rot and hide the body. In the worst case, he was thrown in alive, by his parents, to drown in that tank full with a lid slammed over him.

Hard to comprehend how any parent could do that to their child..

Hell, its hard to comprehend how any person could do that to any child...

I can't think of a punishment fitting for such evil, even the death penalty would be getting off lightly..

I suppose there is an outside chance this was a tragic
accident? Not that would alleviate the suffering that little boy went through..

Last edited by Pete E; 03/27/15.
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pete E

Hard to comprehend how any parent could do that to their child..

Hell, its hard to comprehend how any person could do that to any child...

I can't think of a punishment fitting for such evil, even the death penalty would be getting off lightly..

Agreed.

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Someone said he hopes the perps meet the Devil. I replied to that post. I hope they do too. Now, how about you?

God bless you 4, as your needs may be, and have a blessed day.

Your friend in Christ, eye.

BS, Doc, but spin it however you feel you need to.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This one has been eating at my head for days. I still don't know whether to cry, or vomit, or what.

I have been the same way. How.... Why...?

Whoever did this is pure deepest pits of Hell EVIL!

I pray that justice is swift and sure and very, very agonizing for the perpetrators.

May they forever suffer the tortures of the DAMNED!

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Need to start culling these pieces of schit out of society just as we should child molesters, anyone who would do either to a kid is broke beyond repair.

I think I'll just cry......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lets be honest, at this point, No one knows if the parents are involved at all,

possible the tank had no lid on it, or did I miss some detail somewhere?

None the less, very sad deal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
meth heads do strange things when strung out. We had one down here not so long ago, where a mother high on meth, put her infant in the oven, thinking the child was dinner.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Lets be honest, at this point, No one knows if the parents are involved at all.

The parents lawyered up just before the body was found in the septic tank under their trailer.

Most people don't do that if they're not involved at all. They let the police go ahead and rule them out so they they can then concentrate their efforts on finding the real killer/s.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't even know what to say....

Godspeed, child.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

510 members (16penny, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 39 invisible), 1,796 guests, and 1,115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,230
Posts18,447,730
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.