Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Poor little feller, it's getting dusty in here, Godspeed Little Man.

If the parents are responsible, and I were in position, they'd vanish from this earth without a trace.................................

Trump Won!
BP-B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Like my wife said, if they didn't want him they could have just dropped him off at our place. We would have taken care of him.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
we had a similar incident in aransas pass several years ago. little 3 yr old girl fell into an uncovered septic tank. she was found and they attempted to revive her but she had been without oxygen to long and was brain dead. the parents were convict of some charge but i don't remember what.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Like my wife said, if they didn't want him they could have just dropped him off at our place. We would have taken care of him.

I thank you and your wife for that and know it would be true. So sad, it did not work out that way...

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Pretty much the way I feel about these things. My wife and I spent a lot of money to conceive and off the top of my head I can think of 2 couples I'm related to and another couple that I'm aware of that desperately want children, but just can't make it happen for one reason or another. They'd take a child like this in a flash and so would I. In fact, if I had the income to do it, I'd have several more children.

There's nothing on this planet that compares to watching a child grow and blossom and being privileged to be part of it. It sickens me that so many can't see the gift for what it is and choose to waste it.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
The default condition of this world is evil maliciousness. The god of this world is personified as Satan. Consider the history of the human species. That history is predominately war, chaos and atrocities. The Bible is a book wherein its god is jealous, vindictive, murderous, and evil toward his creation. At one point he committed mass murder of nearly the entire human species, an act that proved he is not Almighty God. He even selected a murderer to lead his "people" out of bondage. He then killed most off for transgressions in a horrible manner. He demanded blood sacrifice of humans and animals as tribute to himself. When Almighty God sent Jesus Christ to redeem the world, even He who was sinless, was condemned by the highest religious and civil authorities, scourged and murdered as a blood sacrifice to this evil malicious deity. We are told that Jesus Christ's sacrifice and resurrection conquered death and redeemed us all for a life in paradise, which is an admission that this world can not be redeemed, and will always remain a slaughterhouse. A life of peace and plenty exists elsewhere in some spiritual realm. Righteousness, goodness and moral behavior have never triumphed in this world, and never will. History teaches that all we have accomplished is to fashion ever more destructive weapons to kill more efficiently, and produce ideologies with ever more fervent murderous intent, especially under the guise of religion.

If you are sickened by all this, by children murdered in the cause of evil, by criminals, by religions that require mass murder of infidels, then you are one of those with a good moral compass. Having that compass, and wanting to change the world, leaves you only one realization: That to eliminate evil you will have to kill everyone else who practices evil. Thus even righteousness becomes an evil bloodbath. Your only escape is forgiveness and death without committing any act of evil yourself. This is the nature of the universe, existence has a psychology, a consciousness underlying material life, and we are imprisoned by a malevolent spirit. Jesus Christ points to the exit, but you will most likely be martyred if you follow Him. Life itself is the ultimate Catch 22.

Last edited by WranglerJohn; 03/28/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We know there are wolves in the forest, but wow...!

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
yeah, that is about as bleak an assessment as I have seen. Geez. Personally I think a little more highly of God Almighty. laugh

Sam......

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Autopsy report preliminary:

The little boy died of a heroin OD.

The parents shot him up when they were getting high. They stuffed his body in a garbage bag and then rammed it into the septic tank under the trailer.

The Commonwealth's Attorney is brining every charge they can think of.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just horrible.

The almighty Creator has a special place for both of them.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Same should be done to them minus the heroin

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Worthless [bleep]!

Drugs make even a Good man worthless.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4ager

The parents shot him up when they were getting high. They stuffed his body in a garbage bag and then rammed it into the septic tank under the trailer.

At this moment, I can barely form words.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

DAMN! Just DAMN! I can only hope the vermin resist arrest or try to escape custody so they can be properly dealt with.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Good God, I cannot fathom the level of evil it takes, may the boy rest in peace and hopefully in the arms of Jesus. I can't think of anything horrible enough for the parents to endure that would make them pay for what they have done.

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth

At this moment, I can barely form words.....

I understand this sentiment.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Same should be done to them minus the heroin

They deserve a lot worse than that! mad

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Sick people.

Maybe someone in prison will save the taxpayers some money,if the parents are convicted.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Death penalty in play in VA?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Beyond comprehension....RIP little man.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
130 members (16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 32_20fan, 17 invisible), 1,884 guests, and 902 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,659
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.