Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Death penalty in play in VA?

Yes. VA has the death penalty and ain't afraid to use it. On TX and FL execute more worthless POS than VA, and both of those states have a LOT more people and crime.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lets hope its botched, and they get to suffer like that poor child did....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I sickened beyond words. On first reading all I could think is Dear God let the little man have died before being placed in the tank.

My second thought is the need for cruel and unusual punishment in a circumstance like this.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Don't know if they have the case to go after Capitol punishment, but I certainly hope the prosecutors throw the damn kitchen sink at 'em.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Don't know if they have the case to go after Capitol punishment, but I certainly hope the prosecutors throw the damn kitchen sink at 'em.

Under Virginia's Criminal Code, the following offenses carry the possibility of death:

Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder in the commission of abduction,
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder during a robbery or attempted robbery
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder by a person engaged in a continuing Criminal Drug Enterprise
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder in the commission of rape or attempted rape or sodomy, or attempted sodomy, or object sexual penetration
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder of a person under the age of 14 by a person over the age of 21
Contract killing
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder of a law enforcement officer
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder of more than one person (within a three year time frame)
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder of a pregnant woman
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder by an inmate while in a correctional facility.
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder committed during an act of terrorism.
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder of a judge, juror, or witness

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Virginia

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Even if the "parents" got the Death Penalty,it's still not what they deserve. There's nothing here on Earth that can punish those two people to my satisfaction.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

Under Virginia's Criminal Code, the following offenses carry the possibility of death:

Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder in the commission of abduction,
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder during a robbery or attempted robbery
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder by a person engaged in a continuing Criminal Drug Enterprise
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder in the commission of rape or attempted rape or sodomy, or attempted sodomy, or object sexual penetration
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder of a person under the age of 14 by a person over the age of 21
Contract killing
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder of a law enforcement officer
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder of more than one person (within a three year time frame)
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder of a pregnant woman
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder by an inmate while in a correctional facility.
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder committed during an act of terrorism.
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder of a judge, juror, or witness

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Virginia

It looks like the parents are safe from a death penalty. Their attorney will admit guilt as a tragic accidental overdose...nothing premeditated... smirk

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
That's what I fear.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
There is some emotional part of me that would like to see them suffer.

My rational side says, just end them and move forward.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I wonder if the little man get a proper burial and head stone?

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 4ager
Autopsy report preliminary:

The little boy died of a heroin OD.

The parents shot him up when they were getting high. They stuffed his body in a garbage bag and then rammed it into the septic tank under the trailer.

The Commonwealth's Attorney is brining every charge they can think of.

sad we even have to send people like this to trial....

Their fate should be exactly what they did on their own child...

as I have said before, the best things these druggies can do for society is to overdose...

it is times Like this, that I could never be an LEO...

how do these folks have the patience to go and arrest people like this, when they have every motivation under the sun to just blow their brains out in their living room...

The death penalty doesn't even start to make this thing right...

and what pisses me off the most is it happening on family home turf...

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RS308MX
I wonder if the little man get a proper burial and head stone?

Guaranteed.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (219DW, 160user, 204guy, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 47 invisible), 1,841 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,182
Posts18,465,649
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.