Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#9726540 03/31/15
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Female judge left visibly distressed as she jails paedophile chemist, 30, who raped two-year-old girl and filmed attack

A paedophile chemist has been jailed for 15 years after footage of his rape of a two-year-old girl left a female judge close to tears.
Jeremy Oketch, 30, filmed his sickening abuse of the toddler on a camcorder in 2013 and 2014.
He was caught after a horrified girlfriend who suspected he was being unfaithful found the images on his computer.
Jeremy Oketch was described as 'utterly devoid of any conscience' after a raping a two-year-old girl

Jeremy Oketch was described as 'utterly devoid of any conscience' after a raping a two-year-old girl. Judge Hilary Manley struggled to contain her emotion after watching the 'extremely graphic' video of his attack
At Manchester Crown Court on Thursday, Judge Hilary Manley adjourned the case for two hours whilst she viewed the 55 minute footage in her chambers.
The 48-year old judge returned to court looking pale and at first struggled to get her words out.
She said: 'It is of such an extremely graphic nature. It was essential to watch the footage myself.
'Only on watching, one can see clearly what has occurred and what the full criminality is and no description in a statement can do it justice.'
Oketch, of Whalley Range, Manchester, pleaded guilty to assault by penetration, two counts of rape and one count of sexual assault of a child under the age of 13.

Jailing Oketch this week, Judge Manley told him: '[The footage] is lengthy, horrific and graphic.
'You present as a plausible and educated individual and you exploited that to your advantage. There is little evidence of remorse.
'You can provide little or no reason for why you committed these offences. You have a deeply unnatural, twisted and obsessive sexual interest in very young children.'
The girl's foster mother had previously told the court the girl now suffers 'extended periods of crying and screaming'.
Oketch will be on licence for eight years after his release from jail and was also ordered to sign the Sex Offender's Register for life.
His sentencing at Manchester Crown Court was adjourned while the judge watched the footage of the attack

His sentencing at Manchester Crown Court was adjourned while the judge watched the footage of the attack
When Judge Manley returned, she told the court the footage showed clearly 'the full criminality' which had happened
When Judge Manley returned, she told the court the footage showed clearly 'the full criminality' which had happened
Speaking after his sentencing, Det Ch Insp Colin Larkin of Greater Manchester Police said: 'Having had to watch these videos, they are without doubt some of the most harrowing, sickening images you could ever see.
'Anyone would share our revulsion over these wicked acts being committed upon such a young child.
'The judge said the footage was exceptionally disturbing, horrific, graphic and grotesque and that nobody, not a member of the public, a police officer or a judge should ever have to watch such material. I can only echo those views.
'I cannot even begin to comprehend what would possess a man to commit such vile, repulsive acts upon an innocent two-year-old girl who could neither understand what was happening, nor fight back nor even tell anyone what had happened.
'Filming the abuse proves Oketch pre-planned what he was going to do to that little girl. This man is utterly devoid of any conscience.
'Make no mistake, Oketch deserves every second he will spend in jail. I hope the length of his sentence, in some small way, gives those who know this little girl some semblance of justice seeing this dangerous man behind bars for such a long time.
'We will continue to offer support to everyone who knows and cares for this little girl for as long as they need it.'

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wrong forum, Lt.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think you mean "15 minutes", thats all he'll last in prison.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 16bore
I think you mean "15 minutes", thats all he'll last in prison.

If he gets in the general population, that would be about right. Problem is, these sicko's usually get special (read EXPENSIVE!) handling to keep them safe from harm.

This is in Great Britain, they are farther down the chit hole than we are right now but not by a bunch.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
he should be taken out back, not put in prison, cant fix someone like that. You put a sick dog down.

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Move him into the Lincoln bedroom.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
Z
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
Whats this doing in free classifieds?

Don't mess with me, I'm too old to fight, too fat to run, so I going to have to kill you.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The judge committed a felony by watching the footage.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by gemby58
he should be taken out back, not put in prison, cant fix someone like that. You put a sick dog down.

Couldn't have said it any better.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 69 invisible), 2,507 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,683
Posts18,456,326
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.