Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by m_s_s
You are right you don't need California to survive, much like I damn sure don't need Nebraska. I damn sure don't need some ignorant son of a bitch in Nebraska telling me about California. You don't know [bleep] about this country. I will admit it is f##ked up, but it got that way from all the people moving here and looking for a free ride. Spics? I know some good ones and just like the trailer trash there are some bad ones. Chinks? I don't personally know any, but I imagine the same applies. People from Nebraska would be the same. I think you probably would fall into the trailer trash category. Surprised you have lived 63 yrs and someone hasn't killed you you mouthy son of a bitch. Your turn lol.

Boy arent you just the friendly type

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hawk, lol I am actually very friendly. Just get tired of every swing dick lumping everyone in California together. That would be like saying everyone in your state is an idiot. I realize California has a lot of problems and the majority is very liberal. I would bet that of the 9000 people in my county, there are probably no ore than 100 liberals and most of them are employed full time with the forest service or the blm. The county I was raised in the percentage is a little more, but the rural counties of Calif. are for the most part very conservative. Southern Cal has taken our water for years. There are a few others on this board that would like to see Calif. divided, I for one. It is not going to happen though as we are grossly out numbered. I have hunted and worked in 3 or 4 western states and have always been accepted. All western states have their problems. Montana has Missoula, Nevada has Las Vegas and Reno, Idaho has Moscow and Haley, Oregon has Portland and most of the coast, Washington has Seattle. Trouble is California is a hell of a lot bigger. ED

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, may I suggest you tone down your friggin attitude. I could say that this used to be a very enjoyable site, until d!ckheads showed up and ruined it with their attitudes.

You say you are very friendly, yet you cuss folks out and say you are surprised that someone hasnt been killed....Kind of hard to believe you are friendly when you come off like that.

You arent the only one around here with an opinion. Accept others, whether you agree with them or not.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Of the 53 seats California has in the House of Represntatives only 15 are currently Republican held. So less than 30% of California is not represented in Congress by liberals. And no elected State Officers are Republicans. Are all Californians liberals? No. But the majority vote for liberals. It's essentially a one party State.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hawk I apologize, my tirade was only aimed at one. He more or less said I was an arrogant idiot. I don't take that lightly and it escalated from there. If I offended anyone else I am sorry. I will keep my thoughts to myself from here on out.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
LOL, Davis Creek, Cali. is about as close as you can
get to NOT being in Cali.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by m_s_s
You are right you don't need California to survive, much like I damn sure don't need Nebraska. I damn sure don't need some ignorant son of a bitch in Nebraska telling me about California. You don't know [bleep] about this country. I will admit it is f##ked up, but it got that way from all the people moving here and looking for a free ride. Spics? I know some good ones and just like the trailer trash there are some bad ones. Chinks? I don't personally know any, but I imagine the same applies. People from Nebraska would be the same. I think you probably would fall into the trailer trash category. Surprised you have lived 63 yrs and someone hasn't killed you you mouthy son of a bitch. Your turn lol.

LMAO at that. Funny thing is a couple little yellow bastids tried to do just that back in 71, more than once and didn't get the job done.

They were better men than you.

laugh

You two a having a helluva cat fight! Your both providing much more heat than light on the subject of California water

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Just the Almonds...

Link

Wasteful use of water but when you can get a 30% return on your investment... who cares about water conservation.

Phil

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Risk assessment, growers take a risk planting a permanent crop where water is hard to come by. Some of those that have been in the game for a while probably have already won the late comers might lose and lose big, time will tell. One thing we as businessmen don't need is the Government telling us what crops to grow. Let the profit, loss, risk and consequences take care of that.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Swifty52
No wonder you are so Phlucking ignorant. In 69 years you haven't learned chit.
You weren't even around in the dust bowl so how would you know first hand whether any of my kin ever phlucking moved there you ignorant bastid.
Matter of fact you weren't even a wet spot in your mommas dreams when the dust bowl hit.
You all are the ones that let in all the spics and chinks so you could get cheap phlucking labor and line your pockets. And after the first amnesty when they all quit, you brought in more. Pure phlucking genius. No wonder you speak Okie instead of English.
If you were an old mid west type as you say conserving resources would come natural, we didn't drain a 1,000,000 acre foot lake here during the 5 years of drought, you did, phlucking ignorant azzholes.

By the way I am 63 and still don't need you Kalifonia BS to survive. You ignorant phluckers aren't the center of the universe except in your own ignorant minds.

You might want to do some research on just how much the US needs the economy of California (as in - our contribution to Federal tax is given to the states that cannot pay their own way (most of the south, etc.). Plus - an awful lot of the food eaten in other states comes from here.

A collapse of the California economy would be VERY VERY bad for the US.

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Just in, and this decision if upheld might have repercussions all across the country.

Link

A tiered rate system illegal... here that's the way our water, gas, and electric is paid.

Gives those with no intention of conserving a free pass!

Phil

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1234, 63 invisible), 3,024 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,487
Posts18,452,010
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.