Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by RJL53
Yeah he is one happy fat azzed SOB, until his taxpayer subsidy is cut off in a couple of years! When he gets nailed for the full price that stupid grin will disappear and I bet he doesn't post that when it happens.

Will not matter to that Fatt Azzed SOB because he will be dead with a heart attack!
Problem solved!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He never was a conservative as noted by his reliance on the government. He just wants his free ride while others pay for it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by northwestasshole
The guy in your OP is nothing less than another liberal looking for a handout. That is what is wrong with this country

Are you suggesting that Tea Party Patriots are actually Liberals looking for a hand out?

Webb sighed. “I voted for Republicans for 32 years, I’m a charter member of my Tea Party Patriots chapter. I’m also a veteran of the U.S. Army under Reagan, when Reagan was in. That was great when Reagan was in there.”

Typical libtard try to twist every statement...No I am saying he is a libtard posing as a conservative...you know a phony like you.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would say this, any idiot who 'retires' based on some sort of 'arrangement' based soley on a political structure ought to be prepared to return to their previous station in life when the political structure changes - which political structures do. Defending particular political structures in order to protect one's station in life is exactly what is wrong with America at the moment. I find absolutely nothing funny about celebrating that, regardless who the morons are who are doing it.

Last edited by Klikitarik; 04/16/15.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Interesting part is I never had any unaffordable insurance or even close to it until the sack of [bleep] in office came along about 6 years ago.

Tired of paying for everyone else all these years and now demanding I pay for even more lazy sack of [bleep] liberal democrats.

i'd say its getting past the point we need to take the country back and get rid of all the liberals. Plenty of other countries can take the bastards.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FOsteology
He never was a conservative as noted by his reliance on the government. He just wants his free ride while others pay for it.

Sure are a lot of fuggin' idiots out there that push their chest out and proudly declare that they they're conservative and yet have no fugging idea what that means.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
“If it wasn’t for Obama and that Obamacare, I would still be working.”

“With Obamacare, I got to retire at age 50 because if it wasn’t for Obamacare, I would have had to work until I was 65 and get on Medicare because health insurance is expensive when you’ve got medical problems,” he continued.

Screw it. Anybody older than 25 that votes Democrat is nothing more than another example of why we shouldn't keep people as pets.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
when the pot stirring libtard is losing it runs and hides..........

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Back under his bridge.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I can't believe he would post that video on youtube.. while spitting in a soda bottle.
Just sayin'.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ok...I am going to say up front, I am stirring the pot with this post but this one is a classic!
Keep in mind I love to laugh and well this one is a gut buster!
Kindly explain what you find to be gut busting humorous in what you cited.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
what he found funny was the hypocrisy, by a guy "claiming" to be a Tea Party Patriot

Walt hates those types, they're for freedom, liberty and the personal responsibility that comes with such freedom and liberty.

Walt is mostly against those things.

So he thinks he's blackened the eye of the collective here by showing a guy that purported to share values similar to what many of us hold dear around here.

but the guy might have well said he was a skinny black male model

as a Tea Party Patriot, cause he's more like Walt than he is like us, when things got tough, he wanted the easy way out

he may have joined and hung around them for awhile but he never was a Tea Party Patriot, or patriot, just like Walt

he's able to have cheap Obamacare insurance because my premiums and many other folks, went up this year. Mine increased 32% this year.

he's drunk on the liberal Koolaid, if they tax or force others to spend and it saves him money, then it becomes I WANT THAT

so really what he is, is a coward with no moral conviction

just like Walt

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
what he found funny was the hypocrisy, by a guy "claiming" to be a Tea Party Patriot

Walt hates those types, they're for freedom, liberty and the personal responsibility that comes with such freedom and liberty.

Walt is mostly against those things.

So he thinks he's blackened the eye of the collective here by showing a guy that purported to share values similar to what many of us hold dear around here.

but the guy might have well said he was a skinny black male model

as a Tea Party Patriot, cause he's more like Walt than he is like us, when things got tough, he wanted the easy way out

he may have joined and hung around them for awhile but he never was a Tea Party Patriot, or patriot, just like Walt

he's able to have cheap Obamacare insurance because my premiums and many other folks, went up this year. Mine increased 32% this year.

he's drunk on the liberal Koolaid, if they tax or force others to spend and it saves him money, then it becomes I WANT THAT

so really what he is, is a coward with no moral conviction

just like Walt

Well said.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by eh76

No, just went home! I have a new post for you guys coming up. Be sure to hit that ignore button boys! Sitting that pot!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eh76

No, just went home! I have a new post for you guys coming up. Be sure to hit that ignore button boys! Sitting that pot!

well yer sittin a mite low son, tis why yer azz is always chitty

and no buckwheat that ain't shinola on yer azz

glad to help, no need to thank me

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

He who robs Peter to pay Paul can always count on the vote of Paul.

TF

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 1lesfox, 54 invisible), 2,642 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,565
Posts18,453,772
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.