Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
In mid July the largest military exercise ever held in America since the Civil War will be held. Linked to Walmart closures, infiltration of the public, FEMA operations and more. Do the search and tell us what you think.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As a vet I can't see the military having enough people that would follow any sort of order that would concern me. Does not matter how many stooges Obama has promoted to Gen that would give such an order.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
This is a set operation. It will happen. What is wrong with doing a simple search to get information? Got your heads in the sand?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Are there American resistance leaders and, if so, what are they resisting?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
David..

All I found is the usual BS from the Media...

The liberal leftists say its no big deal, but the Tin Foil Hat Crowd will be freaking out and calling it the opening Door of Martial Law....

The Conservative Right sources are freaking out and saying it is the opening door for Martial Law...

Way I look at it, is that the public can't get a straight story....

Like many I have NO Trust, for the Obama Administration or the George Soros ran Democrats and the New World Order Crowd...

but I also don't think we are going to enter into Martial Law...

and then there are links to all sorts of other stories on how we are going to be at war with Russia within the next month...

my take on it all, for both the nation and the private individual comes from the worlds of Teddy Roosevelt... walk softly and carry a big stick...

IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
So if we take note of the exercise, and our overall assessment is different than the "The Sky is Falling!" crowd, then we have our heads in the sand....

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Exactly Mackay. So I've learned from the four threads on here about it so far......

Last edited by BillyGoatGruff; 04/18/15. Reason: estimated thread count as too high

MAGA
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
So.....

One time at band camp, I took shots (firing blanks) in public from urban hide sites, during training exercises, while being virtually surrounded by unwitting public.

Therefore I must be part of a giant conspiracy to enslave Americans and establish martial law...

OhmygodtheskyisfallingandtheChemtrailsfromSpyplanesareallowingtheCIAtocontrolmymind!!!!!

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Good your looking at it. Make up your own mind.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
I don't have to look it up. I'm familiar with the exercise.

It's really a false flag operation to draw the paranoia fueled kooks out into the sunlight.

Somebody is tracking your every keystroke right now, and that tiny lense on your tablet/laptop is sending signals to your brain's receptors. These are outside to scope of the eyes detectable range of the electromagnetic spectrum.

Look it up.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Palidun
In mid July the largest military exercise ever held in America since the Civil War will be held. Linked to Walmart closures, infiltration of the public, FEMA operations and more. Do the search and tell us what you think.

You forgot the chemtrails & nibiru & ......

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
it's heart warming to see the total and blind acceptance of everything obama and his merry gang are doing in America. Well, maybe not heart warming, kinda scary.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The civil war went well and other operations by .MIL on US soil have turned out ok too.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Seafire
David..

All I found is the usual BS from the Media...

The liberal leftists say its no big deal, but the Tin Foil Hat Crowd will be freaking out and calling it the opening Door of Martial Law....

The Conservative Right sources are freaking out and saying it is the opening door for Martial Law...

Way I look at it, is that the public can't get a straight story....

Like many I have NO Trust, for the Obama Administration or the George Soros ran Democrats and the New World Order Crowd...

but I also don't think we are going to enter into Martial Law...

and then there are links to all sorts of other stories on how we are going to be at war with Russia within the next month...

my take on it all, for both the nation and the private individual comes from the worlds of Teddy Roosevelt... walk softly and carry a big stick...

we had a marine detachment staging out of the prescott airport, practicing raids on camp navaho up by bellmont/williams. I dang near went up there to watch them play, would have been entertaining.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
So.....

One time at band camp, I took shots (firing blanks) in public from urban hide sites, during training exercises, while being virtually surrounded by unwitting public.

Therefore I must be part of a giant conspiracy to enslave Americans and establish martial law...

OhmygodtheskyisfallingandtheChemtrailsfromSpyplanesareallowingtheCIAtocontrolmymind!!!!!

hey, don't you laugh at those chem trails, big topic of discussion on the chat forums around prescott. Some super secret gooberment plot so your "winky" won't get it up.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
I don't have to look it up. I'm familiar with the exercise.

It's really a false flag operation to draw the paranoia fueled kooks out into the sunlight.

Somebody is tracking your every keystroke right now, and that tiny lense on your tablet/laptop is sending signals to your brain's receptors. These are outside to scope of the eyes detectable range of the electromagnetic spectrum.

Look it up.

you gotta do better than that. I taped over that lense with some tin foil and tape long long ago.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
last year we had a bunch of blackhawks coming over the house at real low levels headed for downtown phoenix, pretty cool. They did it a number of times practicing.
It don't matter, they already got logged just about everybody that posts here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Palidun
This is a set operation. It will happen. What is wrong with doing a simple search to get information? Got your heads in the sand?

It's a lot of silly panic ovr nothing at all.
It has nothing to do with Walmart
It's not some huge Govt conspiracy to implement Martial Law

Where is your head?

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
it's heart warming to see the total and blind acceptance of everything obama and his merry gang are doing in America. Well, maybe not heart warming, kinda scary.

Well, what do you have that got you know who elected?

Of course I don't go running screaming every time, but it does certainly pay attention to keep paying attention.

Besides that, don't you think we are done anyway, if something eventually happens? I mean we've known aobut this "practice" for how long now and some are still just finding out....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Mackay, did you consider the mission plan? Why would our military have to familiarize itself with it's own country? Why the soldiers will "infiltrate" in civilian clothing? The point is ask questions and question authority. You actually trust the Obama administration? Mold in your Wheaties? Have you noticed that the description of the exercise has been deleted from Wikipedia?

Last edited by Palidun; 04/20/15.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
694 members (160user, 12344mag, 12308300, 17CalFan, 16Racing, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,731 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,621
Posts18,398,558
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.