Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
From the original poster: "This first picture is what was going on at Valdosta University (Valdosta, Georgia) for 3 days...The campus refused to do anything about it ... So we decided to get the flag and give it the respect it deserved...We just wanted to remove it and dispose of it properly...The American flag represents our Freedom why would you want to walk on that??? Please repost as much as possible make this go viral people need to see the truth...I wonder Donors of VSU are ok with this blatant disrespect of the flag."
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3f9_1429368414#GdVAmTUcpOaIwyQ2.99

GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
NBN what else do you expect.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Unbelievable. Is that some schit or what? On top of everything else wrong there, those cops are card carrying morons.

Did you hear the one genius in the background shouting "you enslaved our people". No, genius. Your people enslaved your people.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, she should be able to take anything she wants from anyone else and utilize or dispose of it as she pleases.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Why don't the cops do their duty and protect the flag? IIRC there are some things you are not allowed to do to our flag.

I didn't watch more than a few mintues... but it does seem very typical. Unfortunately.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by rost495
Why don't the cops do their duty and protect the flag? IIRC there are some things you are not allowed to do to our flag.

I didn't watch more than a few mintues... but it does seem very typical. Unfortunately.

Because their oath is to the Constitution, not the flag, and there is this little thing in the Constitution called the First Amendment that protect the freedom of speech.

I'm not aware of anything in the Constitution that allows one citizen to confiscate the property of another citizen and burn it because they disagree with the manner in which the other person is exercising their First Amendment rights.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Shoot dem f**kers right in the knee caps and let them walk across the flag on their f**king stubs!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Because their oath is to the Constitution, not the flag, and there is this little thing in the Constitution called the First Amendment that protect the freedom of speech.

I'm not aware of anything in the Constitution that allows one citizen to confiscate the property of another citizen and burn it because they disagree with the manner in which the other person is exercising their First Amendment rights.

The Officer's that control the theater rost lives in pay no heed to such petty, trivial nonsense.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
This woman deserves accolades! NBN all over. I'm sick of it. When SHTF where are they gonna be? Stealing & looting 'cause they think they'll get away with it. This is just one more demonstration of low lives causing problems. Porch Monkeys.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BigNate
This woman deserves accolades! NBN all over. I'm sick of it. When SHTF where are they gonna be? Stealing & looting 'cause they think they'll get away with it. This is just one more demonstration of low lives causing problems. Porch Monkeys.

Yep, only that lady should be allowed to steal other people's property during a crisis. Well, her and LE/MIL.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Never, ever, underestimate a determined woman. Good for her.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Valdosta GA no less....

of course the assshat cop looked Mexican to me...so that explains a lot...token Minority on a power trip...

the stupid spooks wanted to cause a scene by walking across the flag... then when they get it they are all complaining....about their rights, about how their ancestors were slaves.. how racist white people are...blahblahblahblahblah...

Where is a George Zimmerman type when ya need one...

I have no respect or patience for ANYONE who pisses on our country or its flag... and I don't care what color or ethnic background they come from...especially when they are sitting here and reaping the benefits...

how many of those flag walkers do you think were there on free ride scholarships, strictly because of their ethnic background and skin color????

I hope this goes to court, the judge releases her, makes the cop apologize and then gives him 6 weeks of unpaid suspension...

Too many of us are sick of this crap, yet we are supposed to continually stand down while these minority crowds that are professional welfare abusers while being professional crybabies, just keep pushing it for all the attention they can get...

what they need to get is abused for their actions...

I'd say don't send the AfroBitch to the county jail for 6 months.. I'd say send her to the ICU for 6 months...

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

You may well be right, but I thought there was something in there about treatment of the flag and walking on it was not a thing to do.

But that may well be etiquette and not law unfortunately.

Yes she did not have the right to take their flag. But I sure am glad she did.

Somethings have to be done just because they are the right thing, law and rules be damned. But that lowers me to their level doesn't it....

Wish the trash was left in Africa where it belongs.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Be nice to see a group of Americans walk in, take the flag, and flatten anyone that was desecrating it, or got in the way.

My hats off to that gal, and anyone that supported her.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm glad I didn't serve with some of the ass hats on this thread. That woman had more balls than the lot of you.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't blame the cops, blame the congress for failing to pass flag protection legislation.

700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Right or wrong isn't always decided because some one wrote a rule or law, nor does putting on a uniform make one right.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
Right or wrong isn't always decided because some one wrote a rule or law, nor does putting on a uniform make one right.

So you are thinking cops should enforce only the laws they agree with?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
This is a very sad sign in where our country is heading.

No Respect for the very symbol of our once great country.

And the treatment of someone that has fought to respect the symbol.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
...blame the congress for failing to pass flag protection legislation.

I'd rather the Congress abolish the ACA, and abolish all forms of welfare for all able bodied people. The rotten state of our government, an 18 trillion dollar national debt, and half of the country parasitically living off the other half...these things are more of a reprehensible insult to the nation's founders and a dishonor to the Americans who died fighting tyranny than is some dickhead who desecrates the flag.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Real simple for me, and I could care less if anyone else agrees or not,
but,,
If any of those people arresting that woman worked under me, every one would be looking for employment in the near future.

Last edited by 700LH; 04/18/15.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

That's not what he's saying.

Right or wrong is often unsaid.....but you should know it when you see it.

Are you saying the SS had to round up Jews and throw them in rail cars?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
1) Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 700 - Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties

My opinion, the police should have take the flag with assurances given that it would be disposed of in a proper manner, then arrested anyone seen walking on the flag in the video along with those that placed it on the ground.

She gonna be a rich bitch when this is all said and done.... smile

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by walt501
1) Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

My opinion, the police should have take the flag with assurances given that it would be disposed of in a proper manner, then arrested anyone seen walking on the flag in the video along with those that placed it on the ground.

This 100%

Nuff Said

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by walt501

I'm pretty sure the Supreme Court shot this down shortly after it was enacted. They based their opinion on the First Amendment. -tnscouter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I suspect the Police would have acted a little more "creatively" and still remained within the law, but with people filming their every action, it puts them under pressure to act completely by the book..

Although I am not an American, I so say hats off to the women who stood up to be counted though..

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Watch the video again. The negro with the hat on sideways,,, that's the one I want to kick in the side of the head.

Remove the white girl, leave the cops and the negros and replace white girl with dynamite. This land need a great purging!

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I believe the founders wrote exactly what they meant in the Constitution. One of the tactics of the left is to expand the meaning/connotation of words to suit their own philosophy, and to diminish/obfuscate other words or statements (like the second amendment) to do the same. In this case, freedom of speech is expanded to include something called freedom of expression. This is not speech, and neither is burning a flag. In this age, people do not craft written documents as they once did. Legal writing is specific, to be sure, but the craft shows itself in the clear simplicity and eloquence of the written communication seen in documents from the past. Done well, art looks easy. The result, is that the Constitution means just what it says - no more, no less. If a right says freedom of speech, it means speech. If a right shall not be infringed, it shall not be infringed, period. This is what I believe.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
If and when SHTF "THEY" will be in deep trouble.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pashooter
If and when SHTF "THEY" will be in deep trouble.

There wouldn't be a lot of stealing and looting in my neighborhood.. more like runnin' and dyin' while trying to figure out where that hole in their chest came from.

Most of my neighbors that I'm friends with are not simply armed.. they are heavily armed. And, I've done my best to help and enable with that. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I live about an hour or so from Valdosta. Those folks are lucky they didn't get shot, given our culture down this way. We don't generally put up with that crap down this way.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
If you ax me, your First Amendment rights STOP when you are desecrating the US flag. Your "rights" via speech or actions can continue, but not when you are violating federal law with your treatment of the flag.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by benchman

I believe the founders wrote exactly what they meant in the Constitution. One of the tactics of the left is to expand the meaning/connotation of words to suit their own philosophy, and to diminish/obfuscate other words or statements (like the second amendment) to do the same. In this case, freedom of speech is expanded to include something called freedom of expression. This is not speech, and neither is burning a flag. In this age, people do not craft written documents as they once did. Legal writing is specific, to be sure, but the craft shows itself in the clear simplicity and eloquence of the written communication seen in documents from the past. Done well, art looks easy. The result, is that the Constitution means just what it says - no more, no less. If a right says freedom of speech, it means speech. If a right shall not be infringed, it shall not be infringed, period. This is what I believe.

Really?

So the protections against unreasonable search and seizure only apply to your "papers", and not to your computer or cell phone?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
If you ax me, your First Amendment rights STOP when you are desecrating the US flag. Your "rights" via speech or actions can continue, but not when you are violating federal law with your treatment of the flag.

That law was struck down by the Supreme Court, so they were not violating any standing law.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looks like they are displaying it properly.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Call me wishy washy, but the difference between how you write something down or how you store your thoughts, be it hard copy or cyber, is not a large one. The difference between speech and action is. Just my opinion.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by benchman
Call me wishy washy, but the difference between how you write something down or how you store your thoughts, be it hard copy or cyber, is not a large one. The difference between speech and action is. Just my opinion.

Your statement highlights the difference between "Original Intent", and "Original Words".

It's a big distinction a lot of folks don't get.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

That law was struck down by the Supreme Court, so they were not violating any standing law.
The very same court that said the ACA was okey-dokey by them....

What does all that tell us??

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
A: If she would have let the police have the flag she would not have been arrested.
B: IIRC SCOTUS has shot down flag protection under the 1st amendment. (I disagree with many of their decisions)
C: I would like to go full "Buford Pusser" on the azzhats defacing the flag but if I do I should be willing to face the music. Obviously the brave gal is willing to do so.
Just my 2¢.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck

The republic that the Founder's envisioned is dead, and we owe its rotting bloated corpse no loyalty whatsoever.
An important step in the enlightenment process is losing faith in this government.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
and happening in of all places, Valdosta Georgia. Geez. What more proof does one need that all higher learning institutions are communist controlled?

Sam......

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
A friend of my niece that attends VS told her this is a big joke down there. This woman has apparently tried a couple of other "stunts" aimed at youtube and a go-fund-me outcome. If you watch the very end of the video, you can hear her saying to one of the people she had there filming it "get this to ALL the media" as she is being led away. Maybe she needs a few bucks to get that whole back tat removed. Or added to.
John

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by john843
A friend of my niece that attends VS told her this is a big joke down there. This woman has apparently tried a couple of other "stunts" aimed at youtube and a go-fund-me outcome. If you watch the very end of the video, you can hear her saying to one of the people she had there filming it "get this to ALL the media" as she is being led away. Maybe she needs a few bucks to get that whole back tat removed. Or added to.
John
So you would do the same to the flag? walk on it, or watch negroes walk all over it? And support the ignorant cops who have zero respect for the flag as well.

Why not just go sing kumbaya with the your people?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So I can go burn a koran without problems??? I can put pictures of Obama(both of them) in the outhouse at hunting camp and wipe my dirty butthole with them? I'll have it videoed so the folks in question could enjoy.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
R
Ron Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If you google her name, you will find out she is a former Playboy model. Daily News

Michelle Manhart

Capt Ron

Magnolia Bluff, FL..............Where Heaven is a local call!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck

The very same court that said the ACA was okey-dokey by them....

That they are the enemy too.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
You know, Slumlord, reading your posts readily reveal that you're a special kind of stupid. I've re-read my post a couple of times and have yet to find ANYWHERE that I addressed what the group was doing or any opinion about it one way or the other. You're an idiot.
John

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ron
If you google her name, you will find out she is a former Playboy model. Daily News

Michelle Manhart

Yep, she needs a badge and a gun of her own since she has the spirit necessary to tell others "do as I say, not as I do" in trying to stop them from letting the flag touch the ground.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
There's more. One of the leaders of the flag desecration was Eric Sheppard who on social media admitted that he is “a terrorist toward white people.” They searched and found a loaded pistol in his backpack and they released him??? Now there's an ongoing manhunt and he's considered armed and dangerous.

I saw Megyn Kelly interview Manhart and Megyn asked her if 'because of your sexually suggestive photos people might not take you seriously'. Hey Megyn, I saw your photoshoot too.

--------------------------------------------------------

Campus Alert: Suspect from VSU Flag Protest Wanted by Police — Considered Armed, Dangerous (Video)
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/04/2...police-considered-armed-dangerous-video/

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Wasn't her flag so she had no right to do anything to it.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ron

Michelle Manhart

That's hilarious! I went to High School with her. She was a trip to say the least. First military playmate or some nonsense. Nose job. Boob job. Hardly looks the same as she did back then. She was on the wrestling team. Had a buddy that dated her. Drama was her middle name and I'm none surprised it's her.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
I heard today she posed for a PETA add stating "I'd rather be naked than wear fur" and posed with an American flag draped over her naked body while it touched the ground. Kinda changes the whole thing.

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]
laffin'

What a 'patriot'...!

That chick has zero credibility...she's more than a little bit of a hypocrit too.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Stop messing up the narrative here people.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by add

Yea, don't you just hate it when the facts get in the way of a good rant. whistle

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add
yeah

This thread is about useless n i g g e r o o s that feel that it's cool to use Old Glory as a doormat.

The facts are what I see in the OP's posting.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You know, Slumlord, reading your posts readily reveal that you're a special kind of stupid. I've re-read my post a couple of times and have yet to find ANYWHERE that I addressed what the group was doing or any opinion about it one way or the other. You're an idiot.
John
bullshit

You wholeheartedly endorse what the negroes were doing to the flag. Just admit you're a socialist. And eat a 12ga kurt cobain style.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
John
bullshit

You wholeheartedly endorse what the negroes were doing to the flag. Just admit you're a socialist. And eat a 12ga kurt cobain style.

Was probably just a matter of time before a man of your "intellect" would see right through me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
More on this story unfolds:

http://news.yahoo.com/georgia-university-cancels-classes-flap-over-flag-protest-111857196.html

VALDOSTA, Ga. (AP) — Student demonstrators who walked on an American flag to protest racism sparked a countermovement, prompting a south Georgia university to cancel classes Friday ahead of a rally that drew a large crowd to Valdosta.

Valdosta State University found itself in the center of a controversy after a video shared on social media showed an Air Force veteran, Michelle Manhart, taking an American flag from demonstrators who had walked on it to protest racism. At the protest, held a week ago, Manhart was detained by police when she refused to return the flag. She later was banned from the campus of 11,500 students. She was not a student at Valdosta State, according to the school.

The flag-walking demonstration involved three protesters, university spokesman Andy Clark said.

Meanwhile, tensions rose at Valdosta State when campus police found a backpack containing a handgun Tuesday. Police said they traced the gun to a protester who was part of the flag-walking demonstration, and they issued a warrant for Eric Sheppard's arrest on charges of bringing a firearm onto a college campus. Sheppard fled and has not been found by authorities, Clark said.

Flag supporters gathered for a rally Friday afternoon, and university administrators said the possibility of thousands of people rallying on the outskirts of campus ultimately led to the decision to give students a day off.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes, we need more laws creating gun free zones and more enforcement of those laws.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (1234, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,856 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,574
Posts18,453,952
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.