Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
From the original poster: "This first picture is what was going on at Valdosta University (Valdosta, Georgia) for 3 days...The campus refused to do anything about it ... So we decided to get the flag and give it the respect it deserved...We just wanted to remove it and dispose of it properly...The American flag represents our Freedom why would you want to walk on that??? Please repost as much as possible make this go viral people need to see the truth...I wonder Donors of VSU are ok with this blatant disrespect of the flag."
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3f9_1429368414#GdVAmTUcpOaIwyQ2.99

GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
NBN what else do you expect.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Unbelievable. Is that some schit or what? On top of everything else wrong there, those cops are card carrying morons.

Did you hear the one genius in the background shouting "you enslaved our people". No, genius. Your people enslaved your people.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, she should be able to take anything she wants from anyone else and utilize or dispose of it as she pleases.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Why don't the cops do their duty and protect the flag? IIRC there are some things you are not allowed to do to our flag.

I didn't watch more than a few mintues... but it does seem very typical. Unfortunately.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by rost495
Why don't the cops do their duty and protect the flag? IIRC there are some things you are not allowed to do to our flag.

I didn't watch more than a few mintues... but it does seem very typical. Unfortunately.

Because their oath is to the Constitution, not the flag, and there is this little thing in the Constitution called the First Amendment that protect the freedom of speech.

I'm not aware of anything in the Constitution that allows one citizen to confiscate the property of another citizen and burn it because they disagree with the manner in which the other person is exercising their First Amendment rights.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shoot dem f**kers right in the knee caps and let them walk across the flag on their f**king stubs!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Because their oath is to the Constitution, not the flag, and there is this little thing in the Constitution called the First Amendment that protect the freedom of speech.

I'm not aware of anything in the Constitution that allows one citizen to confiscate the property of another citizen and burn it because they disagree with the manner in which the other person is exercising their First Amendment rights.

The Officer's that control the theater rost lives in pay no heed to such petty, trivial nonsense.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
This woman deserves accolades! NBN all over. I'm sick of it. When SHTF where are they gonna be? Stealing & looting 'cause they think they'll get away with it. This is just one more demonstration of low lives causing problems. Porch Monkeys.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BigNate
This woman deserves accolades! NBN all over. I'm sick of it. When SHTF where are they gonna be? Stealing & looting 'cause they think they'll get away with it. This is just one more demonstration of low lives causing problems. Porch Monkeys.

Yep, only that lady should be allowed to steal other people's property during a crisis. Well, her and LE/MIL.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Never, ever, underestimate a determined woman. Good for her.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Valdosta GA no less....

of course the assshat cop looked Mexican to me...so that explains a lot...token Minority on a power trip...

the stupid spooks wanted to cause a scene by walking across the flag... then when they get it they are all complaining....about their rights, about how their ancestors were slaves.. how racist white people are...blahblahblahblahblah...

Where is a George Zimmerman type when ya need one...

I have no respect or patience for ANYONE who pisses on our country or its flag... and I don't care what color or ethnic background they come from...especially when they are sitting here and reaping the benefits...

how many of those flag walkers do you think were there on free ride scholarships, strictly because of their ethnic background and skin color????

I hope this goes to court, the judge releases her, makes the cop apologize and then gives him 6 weeks of unpaid suspension...

Too many of us are sick of this crap, yet we are supposed to continually stand down while these minority crowds that are professional welfare abusers while being professional crybabies, just keep pushing it for all the attention they can get...

what they need to get is abused for their actions...

I'd say don't send the AfroBitch to the county jail for 6 months.. I'd say send her to the ICU for 6 months...

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

You may well be right, but I thought there was something in there about treatment of the flag and walking on it was not a thing to do.

But that may well be etiquette and not law unfortunately.

Yes she did not have the right to take their flag. But I sure am glad she did.

Somethings have to be done just because they are the right thing, law and rules be damned. But that lowers me to their level doesn't it....

Wish the trash was left in Africa where it belongs.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Be nice to see a group of Americans walk in, take the flag, and flatten anyone that was desecrating it, or got in the way.

My hats off to that gal, and anyone that supported her.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm glad I didn't serve with some of the ass hats on this thread. That woman had more balls than the lot of you.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't blame the cops, blame the congress for failing to pass flag protection legislation.

700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Right or wrong isn't always decided because some one wrote a rule or law, nor does putting on a uniform make one right.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
Right or wrong isn't always decided because some one wrote a rule or law, nor does putting on a uniform make one right.

So you are thinking cops should enforce only the laws they agree with?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
This is a very sad sign in where our country is heading.

No Respect for the very symbol of our once great country.

And the treatment of someone that has fought to respect the symbol.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
...blame the congress for failing to pass flag protection legislation.

I'd rather the Congress abolish the ACA, and abolish all forms of welfare for all able bodied people. The rotten state of our government, an 18 trillion dollar national debt, and half of the country parasitically living off the other half...these things are more of a reprehensible insult to the nation's founders and a dishonor to the Americans who died fighting tyranny than is some dickhead who desecrates the flag.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

390 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 16penny, 31 invisible), 1,784 guests, and 933 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,179
Posts18,465,575
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.