Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Interesting article with data.

Link

93% of young black males are killed by other young black males.

Seems to me that black folks forget about how "black lives matter" when it comes to killing their own.

If their culture was not so violent I would venture to guess that the white cop/black perp. interactions would drop significantly and also the number of associated deadly endings.

Perhaps they might focus on the 93% problem as a place to begin to cure these issues.

twofish

*Master of random precision*
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Where is Al Sharpton in this, pushing these people to be responsible?? Oh, that is right, there is no Money in that!! I hate hearing "Black Lives Matter" when the leading cause of death of black males 18-32 is homicide, primarily by other black males. We are in a huge cultural conflict at this time. By the way, if most of these individuals were not committing crimes, they would not be in any situation with the police. But once they are killed or whatever, they become the ideal son, father, citizen or ......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
twofish, you got it right - you must have posted right at the same time I did.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
No surprise here. Filth acting like filth.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Obama's children distracting the media from the corruption of Washington.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
And getting him one step closer to a Federal Police Department.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
More of those right wing extremist Tea Party types causing problems I see... whistle

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"Hands out! Black lies matter!"

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by twofish

93% of young black males are killed by other young black males.

Seems to me that black folks forget about how "black lives matter" when it comes to killing their own.

And who says theres no good news...

The next thing they'll forget is how to walk upright, bipedal like...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If black kills black then whitey is off the hook and it's OK? I'd pay to see some of you pieces of schit speak in public like you do on the keyboard.

Post up a video of yourself talking trash like this to a black person.

And let me know what funeral home to send the check to.

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by 16bore
If black kills black then whitey is off the hook and it's OK? I'd pay to see some of you pieces of schit speak in public like you do on the keyboard.

Typical liberal response. Blacks are killing blacks far faster than whites could, yet it's not mentioned nor a concern.

Not difficult to grasp, unless your full of black cum.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
America.. Have fun down there.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Ever notice the rioting,burning and looting is never down in the 'hood? It's always in whitey's part of town. Seems all these citizens know how to do is steal and destroy.

They are learning. Back in the '60s, they burned down their own neighborhoods, not the business districts. That didn't get them much.
They've learned not to burn their own domiciles, and burn someone else's.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

You seem happy liberalism and incorrect political correctness make it dangerous to speak the truth. Conversely, there was a better time when the First A was something to celebrate.

Unfortunately some, as you, are too stupid to see, the destruction of this country by P Correctness will not leave fools like you without your share of coming misery.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Ever notice the rioting,burning and looting is never down in the 'hood? It's always in whitey's part of town. Seems all these citizens know how to do is steal and destroy.

They are learning. Back in the '60s, they burned down their own neighborhoods, not the business districts. That didn't get them much.
They've learned not to burn their own domiciles, and burn someone else's.

Yep. Extortion is much more effective when the victim actually have something to loose....and funds to pay...

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

So now you don't even want us to discuss or address the real problem?

It sounds like your solution if to let them loot and burn, then pay them off to make it stop?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The day will come when roving gangs of "youths" will not be rioting for excitement and to burn food stamp energy they exerted no physical effort for.

They will be struggling to find scraps of food and will fight ajd kill their 'bro's' for those scraps far more than they do now in America's ghettos for drugs and 'ho's'.

Then, 16 Boar, you will piss and moan we didnt work enough to pay them more.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/26/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by BigNate
NbN. You can't coddle porch monkeys and expect them to stop acting poorly. They feel "empowered".

Interesting. Using derogatory (look it up) language such as that would certainly empower a fella to burn your business to ground.

Funny how that happens.

Yeah, like the way whites go ape when called crackers or when a gang of them kill a whitey or three? wink

I love me a Cracker.. Before the Braves came to Atlanta we were the Atlanta Crackers... No shame here smile I'm a proud Honkey too!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Typical liberal response. Blacks are killing blacks far faster than whites could, yet it's not mentioned nor a concern.

Not difficult to grasp, unless your full of black cum.

So now I'm a liberal because racist remarks are inappropriate? Post up your video tough guy. Weren't you some sort of military guy at one time? I'm sure there's something in the code of conduct you missed.

So now you don't even want us to discuss or address the real problem? It sounds like your solution if to let them loot and burn, then pay them off to make it stop?

Where did you read that? Please quote me, because somehow I missed where I said to "let them loot and burn" and "pay them off to make it stop"

What is the real problem and your solution?

The day will come when roving gangs of "youths" will not be rioting for excitement and to burn food stamp energy they exerted no physical effort for.

They will be struggling to find scraps of food and will fight ajd kill their 'bro's' for those scraps far more than they do now in America's ghettos for drugs and 'ho's'.

Then, 16 Boar, you will piss and moan we didnt work enough to pay them more.

Really? Please include a quote, seems I missed that one too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

you really are brain dead.

The Baltimore riots are the result of the hard work by the same folks that brought you the Ferguson Missouri riots. Outsiders, financed, bussed in, and coordinated by organizations paid for by George Soros.
These are not spontaneous outpourings of community angst. What you are seeing is the concerted efforts of those that want to damage America, destroy race relations in America, and they certainly fool idiots like you, 16bore.

Sam......

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

632 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 68 invisible), 2,510 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,683
Posts18,456,326
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.