Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think the sloth is flipping you the bird.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've learned to not only look at the thread title but also who started it now before I click on it.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Dear Flavior,

I am in desperate need of help. My soulmate girlfriend of 25 minutes has run off with my ex wife's son's ex wife's son's girlfriends illegitimate daughter's boyfriend's girlfriend. She claims he has a much better mobile home than I do. Considering I just put in a stripper pole so my daughter could entertain us, I find this hard to believe. The wheel hasn't fallen off the rear axle in at least a week now, and I made the 87 cats move out a few days ago. I don't know how she could possibly take offense to this utopic lifestyle. Do you think she's jealous of Lucy, my other girlfriend and her quadruplet sisters who pay me conjugal visits several days a week? I really was hoping they'd all just get along and take care of all the sheep in the living room.

Signed,

Irate in Iowa.

Dear Irate in Iowa,

To hell with the girlfriend, and stick with the sheep ! If it's good enough for the Welsh, then it's good enough you !

Signed,

Miss Lynn
Token Female Advisor

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MojoHand
How about 'Drama In Real Life'...

Wasn't that an old Readers Digest thing back in the day?

I agree.
Maybe then the front page wouldn't be filled with so many drama queens

I can remember when this was a hunting and shooting forum

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Flave and Steelhead can be the mods on the advice column.

Miss Lynn can be the token female advisor.

If we have a black member(?) they could be the minority advisor.

Im not black but I do like their food, so I think its totally possable that someone further down the tree had jungle fever.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Flave and Steelhead can be the mods on the advice column.
==========

Scott would be the very first guy I called when it came to relationship problems.

10 minutes of whining to be immediately followed by a "snap out of it, you puzzy"!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Dear Flavior,

I am in desperate need of help. My soulmate girlfriend of 25 minutes has run off with my ex wife's son's ex wife's son's girlfriends illegitimate daughter's boyfriend's girlfriend. She claims he has a much better mobile home than I do. Considering I just put in a stripper pole so my daughter could entertain us, I find this hard to believe. The wheel hasn't fallen off the rear axle in at least a week now, and I made the 87 cats move out a few days ago. I don't know how she could possibly take offense to this utopic lifestyle. Do you think she's jealous of Lucy, my other girlfriend and her quadruplet sisters who pay me conjugal visits several days a week? I really was hoping they'd all just get along and take care of all the sheep in the living room.

Signed,

Irate in Iowa.

Dear Irate in Iowa,

To hell with the girlfriend, and stick with the sheep ! If it's good enough for the Welsh, then it's good enough you !

Signed,

Miss Lynn
Token Female Advisor

Dear TFA, I see your point, but the sheep don't like the stripper pole-they say it just gets in the way........

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Me

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 41 invisible), 2,669 guests, and 1,104 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,290
Posts18,467,910
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.