-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 52 of 62 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 61 62
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Larry "Douchebag" Root is nothing more than an old geriatric PhfuckTard TROLL...

She accuses everyone who injects reality into her dream world and paranoid delusions of being liars, trolls, meanie thugs, and homicidal maniacs.

Threats against you and your family's life??!... spare us the histrionic drama and paranoid delusions sugartits.[Linked Image]

Haven't forgotten about Karen.... just biding my time on when to drop the "files" in her lap. She'll be SO proud!

See you around old goat, as everyone knows you'll be back under yet another screen name... crazy

BTW, just like your "priest", you'd be well advised to kick your so called "IP PI" square in the nuts and demand a refund of your social security check. [Linked Image]

GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Well...geez Larry don't you feel special...You haven't figured it out yet? Nobody gives a crap.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Slow day, so figure I'd bump this TTT for scheits and giggles. Besides, I hear both Claiborne and Root are peeking. grin

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
We are about due for the "Born Again" thread...

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FOsteology
I hear both Claiborne and Root are peeking. grin

Originally Posted by AH64guy
We are about due for the "Born Again" thread...

I suppose it depends on what they guys are peeking at.

Could be a Closetus Exodus thread...

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Slow day, so figure I'd bump this TTT for scheits and giggles. Besides, I hear both Claiborne and Root are peeking. grin

safariman

User

Campfire Oracle

4 minutes 49 seconds ago

Logging out

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
^

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by SKane
Seems worthy of a tattoo. smile

You got the guns for it?

You the biggest guy in your quartet?

Ever ass-shoot a bear?

smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender

You got the guns for it?

Ever ass-shoot a bear?

smile

I'm working on it.
Figured I'd start here:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
you need to bolt a winch onto that plastic thingie on the back of the cab and then you're all set to peddle inappropriate investments to old people.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And don't forget to spool in a half mile of steel cable. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
you would think this would be over by now,

if it was going to be. crazy

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Wow, I wish I could say I was surprised.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironbender

You got the guns for it?

Ever ass-shoot a bear?

smile

I'm working on it.
Figured I'd start here:
[Linked Image]

!!! smile !!!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is quoted from Sherri today on the fire. Didn't want to mess up that thread so brought it here. I thought they just went BR in Feb or so. Wonder how in the world they could afford a new motorcycle.

Teal,
Congrats on getting your endorsement and thanks for a fun thread. I've enjoyed looking at all the pics posted.

I've been riding a HD Street 750, and it's been a nice upgrade to my Suzuki Savage 650. It's primarily water cooled, and it's my understanding that only the V-Rod, in the HD line, has used the water-cooled engine.

I use my Street for work commute, day trips, and look forward to an 1-2 day trip up to Spokane and Northern Idaho. I recently took it to a bike rally in Eastern Oregon and had a blast riding with other riders on all types of bikes. The Street is a real conversation piece, as this bike is unlike anything else HD has came out with.

If you enjoy polishing chrome, this bike is not for you. The Streets have mostly black for the engine and exhaust. I added the Screaming Eagle air cleaner and 2 brothers exhaust for some additional horse power....and talk about easy to handle! Other riders commented on how I could take the corners in the mountains with ease and speed.

Google the HD website and you can take a look. They come in flat black, glossy black, and a deep red. ...customizing the bike is the fun part.

One other suggestion would be to find out when your local HD dealership is offering trial rides on their bikes. This is what I did and the bike sold itself.

~ Sherri

Last edited by Wtxj; 08/01/15.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
IIRC the last time money was really tight with them they posted pics from Cancun....or some other tropical exotic locale....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Both are con artists/liars/cheats.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Quote from Safariman's last post in this thread on 05/22/15.

Yeah, an Oregon DOI employee found me to have lied to investigators, when they compared notes from over 6 years of questioning me and found discrepncies when
i had to go from memory each and every time plus truly was becoming very ill and weak, but there is not any mention of anyone being financially harmed by following my recomendations because they were not.

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005-p.pdf

As a result of the transaction, Ms. Holmes actually incurred withdrawal penalties of $2,017.08. In addition, because the CDs with the bulk of the Holmes‟s money paid an interest rate higher than the expected effective rate of return on the annuity, Ms. Holmes stood to lose additional earnings on her money for the next ten years. Furthermore, under the terms of the annuity, Ms. Holmes would be unable to withdraw most of her money for the next nine years without paying a penalty.
Mr. Claiborne told Ms. Holmes that transferring money into the annuity would shield it

13. On September 22, 2006, the Division received a letter, signed by Norma Holmes, responding to Mr. Claiborne‟s letters. (Ex. A6.) Jane Holmes assisted her mother in writing the letter. (Test. of Holmes.) The letter asserted that Mr. Claiborne told the Holmes that the banks were waiving all penalties for closing the CDs. Norma Holmes also asserted that Mr. Claiborne told her that the Bankers Life annuity would operate “just like a savings account” and that he did not explain that the Holmes would have restricted access to withdrawals for ten years. (Ex. A6 at 1.) Ms. Holmes also asserted that Mr. Claiborne did not explain that she would need to annuitize1 the annuity in order to shield the money from creditors should Mr. Holmes enter a nursing home. Furthermore, Ms. Holmes wrote that she did not have any “dealings” with Mr. Claiborne between the time he sold her a long term care insurance policy and the day he sold her the annuity. (Id.) Ms. Holmes wrote that the Holmes‟ did not desire to make changes in their investments and felt more secure having their money in three banks, rather than having “all of our eggs in one basket.” (Id.)

Her purchase of the annuity resulted in an immediate financial loss and a potential loss of future interest earnings. It also placed restrictions on her access to her investments for a significant period of time. It made little economic sense for an elderly couple, one of whom was 84, the other 76, to place their money into an annuity that placed limits on their access for nearly a decade.
The evidence therefore established that Mr. Claiborne failed to conduct a reasonable inquiry and did not, indeed could not, have reasonable grounds to believe that the annuity he recommended to Ms. Holmes was suitable for her. As such, the Division concludes (as did the ALJ), that Mr. Claiborne violated OAR 836-080-0090.

15. On December 4, 2007, Bankers Life reached a settlement with Ms. Holmes which included the surrender of the annuity, without penalty. In addition, Bankers Life agreed to reimburse Ms. Holmes for all bank penalties associated with surrendering her CDs. Edward Holmes died in September 2009. Norma Holmes died in April 2010. (Test. of Holmes.)

Bankers Life agreed to pay a civil penalty of $150,000 for violations of OAR 836-080-0090 that occurred from January 28, 2005 through October 28, 2008, the effective date of the Order. In exchange, the Division agreed that it would not take any enforcement action against Bankers Life for violations of OAR 836-080-

Page 16 of 30 Amended Proposed Order, Claiborne, Case No. INS 10-02-005

0090 that occurred prior to October 28, 2008.

All the way back in May of 2001 he was charged with falsifying a customer's height (added 1") and weight (subtracted 108 lbs) on their application for short-term convalescent care insurance.

Cost him a $500 penalty plus a three month suspension of his Oregon non-resident insurance agent license that time.

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2003/producer_2003/02-09-007.pdf

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wtxj
This is quoted from Sherri today on the fire. Didn't want to mess up that thread so brought it here. I thought they just went BR in Feb or so. Wonder how in the world they could afford a new motorcycle.

Teal,
Congrats on getting your endorsement and thanks for a fun thread. I've enjoyed looking at all the pics posted.

I've been riding a HD Street 750, and it's been a nice upgrade to my Suzuki Savage 650. It's primarily water cooled, and it's my understanding that only the V-Rod, in the HD line, has used the water-cooled engine.

I use my Street for work commute, day trips, and look forward to an 1-2 day trip up to Spokane and Northern Idaho. I recently took it to a bike rally in Eastern Oregon and had a blast riding with other riders on all types of bikes. The Street is a real conversation piece, as this bike is unlike anything else HD has came out with.

If you enjoy polishing chrome, this bike is not for you. The Streets have mostly black for the engine and exhaust. I added the Screaming Eagle air cleaner and 2 brothers exhaust for some additional horse power....and talk about easy to handle! Other riders commented on how I could take the corners in the mountains with ease and speed.

Google the HD website and you can take a look. They come in flat black, glossy black, and a deep red. ...customizing the bike is the fun part.

One other suggestion would be to find out when your local HD dealership is offering trial rides on their bikes. This is what I did and the bike sold itself.

~ Sherri

Maybe he goes by Mark-Sherri or Sherri-Mark.

Have Dog

Will Travel

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Caitlynesque....

Page 52 of 62 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

630 members (10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,008 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,245
Posts18,448,023
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.