Campfire Outfitter
F
Sounds great have you ever hunted the willapa bay for ducks

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I have never hunted the east side for elk so all my bulls are small Roseys most with a bow just started rifle hunting two years ago. I would be happy breaking 300. Really but western wa is not going to do that with out a green of something spec Drawn

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Again...it weren't my intent to horn you up and I enjoy the humor of your coming out of the closet on every post ala Groundhog Day,like it is something "new" or "secreted". SugarTitts,that's been knowed for a long time. Bless your heart.

I get a kick out of you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks with your vivid Imaginations and colorful Pretend,while you obliviously quantify the ONLY fhuqking constant and that being when it's all said and done,you are going to have said a LOT more than you done. Congratulations?!? At least you can afford that. Laughing!

VERY nice touch to trumpet the "deal" on your piece of fhuqking schit,mention free boolits,then cringe at the cost of applying for a fhuqking tag in the very State you "live" in. FUNNY schit!!! No wonder you only shoot once or twice a year and how it such a big and "exciting" "Adventure"...while going well outta your way to refrain your "vocation" or a pic,to bolt Welfare and crossed-eyes together. I'm starting to see now,how your crossed-eyes,vast "experience",uncanny "results" and esteemed "knowledge" puts THE Magic Fairy Dust on your POS Edge. Laughing!

Sorry you find a Booner Poker Face soooooooo disconcerting. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon my never having given thought to placing rifles on the roof of the house and I'm thinking that prolly wouldn't fly.

[Linked Image]

Though a guy can get quite a bit of stuff in a boat.

[Linked Image]

7,8,9,10,12 and14" twists if only for conversation and to fuel your Imagination.

[Linked Image]

Even a little boat. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Or a small medium boat. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Or a straight up medium boat. Laughing!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/019.jpg[/img]

None of these things are free,nor close,yet all are Priceless. Read that again,now one more time. Being great ain't easy,but's worth the effort. Hint.

Here's hoping that while in the Planning Stages of your next BWT and you are scouring the countryside for pop cans to redeem for gas money,that you stumble onto a full can of Get Off Your Fhuqking Kchunt and you swill it hastily! Laughing!

Appreciate the fascinating Dumbfhuqk Documentary,as you share the "splendors" of all the things you've almost done,the wares you almost had and the places you've almost been,as you unleash your very well practiced Imagination and all it's Pretend.

You are doing fhuqking "GREAT"!

Laughing!.................

'Addict,

You are a MEAN bastard stringing her along in sucha way...as she has ZERO idea that she's being fhuqked with,by being given all the rope that she "thinks" she can handle.

I bet she puts on another 20lbs due solely to you,once she figures it out!

Likin' how you roll....................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stick great pictures man that is a hog of a halibut and toad of black bear! When I get back to Ak I want to buy you beer and just bs man!

John

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Thank god I never said you have a small cock no one wants to see a picture of that.(well you do seem to have a following here so maybe some might ).

Nice boat it could be a Toyota commercial in the making their.

No skin rash here think you a funny guy sad but funny none the less.

oh and so you know I never "sopped up a 338" the edges parent case is 300 rum thought you might want to know that . But a 338 AI might be fun to that's a sopped up 338 rum wink

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Fred,

I've butted heads with Stick in the past and LOST every time.

It took a while for it to sink in my thick skull just how much he has shot over the last three decades. I asked a couple of people who are good friends of his about his shooting habits, and I came to the inescapable conclusion that he has shot close to, or more than, 1,000,000 rounds over the last 30 years. Look at that closely - one MILLION rounds.

After I realized that I stopped butting heads with him, shut up and have been taking notes ever since. His colorful use of the English language (Stickese) often takes some effort/concentration to get what he is really saying. However, once you learn to read his posts many of them have golden nuggets of information related to shooting. We don't have to make the same mistakes that plague many hunters/shooters - Stick has been there and done that, made the mistakes and corrected them; he then shares that information with the board. Yeah, he has his own dialect of the English language, yeah he's a little rough around the edges, but there's no reason to bow up, get all butt-hurt and try to argue with him.

You.will.not.win.

And you will have wasted your time; time that could have been spent reading his posts for the information within them and respectfully asking him a question. He has personally helped many people via the PM's.

He'll probably tell me to quit sucking his ass for posting this. That's OK...I have on my big-boy underwear...I can deal with it. And all the while I'll continue to read and take notes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fred, have taken Magnumhood's advice but needed one more chance. Why he maligned me I don't care.

What bothers me is the picture of his (I think) daughter. What do you supposed this one will end up like, she is half way there now and pity the poor child for having a father figure like that.

I pm'ed Rick about his language on the forum, all I got was, "He has a lot of followers". Maybe we should get Rick banned.

+Professional member American Custom Gunmakers Guild
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'79,

I'm afforded the luxury of arranging Meet & Greets...though my High Standards typically offend.

I remain a people person and am at ease in drawing a line..............

Fredrica,

I've seen me nekked and that route ain't gonna do you any favors either. Hint.

Your "ability" to "comprehend"...is THE recipe for Oblivious Humor!

Congratulations?!? Laughing!!!

GOOD call to suck ass,instead of perpetuate the Myth of your EDGE Velocity Fantasies.

How many donuts can you eat in an hour?

Laughing!.....................

MagnumDoosh,

I'm as at ease in sandbagging,as you Do Nothing Kchunts are in "flaunting" your Imagination and it's Pretend in FULL fervor.

You couldn't pack my empties.

Hint................

Jslob,

I find it fascinatinger than fhuqk,that you query why you are THE Hack of notoriety?!? FUNNY schit!!

It will only "surprise" you,that the earned Title is arranged via your sheer and utter cluelessness,along with your "abilities" and the steady stream of sub par "work" you leak out of your "shop". I've often said: "I'd not let Jim Kobe rebarrel a milkshake with a fresh straw"...mainly because you are THAT big of a piece of phony fhuqking schit. Hint.

Here's another 1000 words.

[Linked Image]

GREAT time to set it all straight and quantify your "stance" with a pic of you and your "esteemed" "abilities" in "action".

You Day Dreaming Do Nothing Kchunts are a fhuqking hoot!

Bless your heart......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Dick breath you are my hero and you are right. I'm selling all my guns and buying 223 AI and some guns that will bounce well. No not really GFY. Oh and the edge really likes 300 bergers and 86gr of h1000 in the .3 for three. Coal under 1foot.
You have shoot 1,000,000 rounds you really got some people bullshitted around here. You believe your own bull to its cute walking around like a tough guy to hide the little insecure boy that's so angry inside. Thought you would be over at the crowning topic sooner was hard to wait and the you showed up as your alter ego the improved dick breath. Now I'm pulling on your chain. You clueless [bleep] hqhahahahaha

PS YOU CAN CALL ME NIGHT HAWK. And this is what a stone cold killer looks like
[Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 06/01/15.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Jslob,

I find it fascinatinger than fhuqk,that you query why you are THE Hack of notoriety?!? FUNNY schit!!

It will only "surprise" you,that the earned Title is arranged via your sheer and utter cluelessness,along with your "abilities" and the steady stream of sub par "work" you leak out of your "shop". I've often said: "I'd not let Jim Kobe rebarrel a milkshake with a fresh straw"...mainly because you are THAT big of a piece of phony fhuqking schit. Hint."

And you know what big stink, I don't think any less of you today than I did yesterday. You are a legend in your own mind.

Last edited by Jkob; 06/02/15.

+Professional member American Custom Gunmakers Guild
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

It's your Imagination...Pretend with it as you MUST. Weren't my intent to horn you up,though The Paper Hat Brigade's self defense mechanism,is to immediately start cramming things in their mouths and asses. Few is as adept as you. Congratulations?!?

Keep the Exhilarating Safe Queen Chronicles comin',your best is a fhuqking hoot! You'd need a co-signer for the primers. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

I've a hunch that yet another Cast & Blast is in full swing,so you can continue to "live" vicariously.

Film at 11:00.

Hint...................

Jslob,

Mebbe mention yet again,that you "don't care". Or hell...go FULL Fhuqking Retard and rock Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Cheer up Sugartitts,you sure as fhuqk ain't the only one,hanging on my every fhuqking word and I reckon the notion is plum flattering(give or fhuqking take). That'd be both a hint and a gross understatement. Re-hint.

FANTASTIC time to dangle a pic of yourself,so as to quantify the incredible list of insecurities that engulf your feeble "abilities". It'd connect ALL the fhuqking dots and take the humor quotient to the fhuqking stratosphere. Laughing!

I'm glad that you Do Nothing Kchunts never tire of Whining and here's hoping one of you cross-eyed drooling fhuqks,are able to finally bitch yourself happy. Good luck! Just how many times a day do you chant "I don't care...I don't care"?!? Laughing!!!

The Tinkerbell Trifecta would be a pic of you,'doosh and Fredrica really getting after it,in your "hard charging" ways.

I'm cryin',I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Now for some reason...I just cain't feel compelled to apologize,for being Great at more than a buncha things. While it's a fact that becoming Great,ain't easy,it's worth the effort. If only to fuel your exceedingly WELL founded insecurities,I'm rather at ease in being Legendary with a rifle. Same goes being Legendary with a pistole,though I don't let everyone in on that "secret". It ain't tough to "suffer" being Legendary with a feeshing pole either. Being Legendary with a camera ain't all bad either. I find being a legendary Wordsmith to be rather enterfhuqkingtaining and upon many levels,though in fairness...most of the good schit flies over pointy heads. 'Course that's only scratchin' the surface and sandbagging cracks me up,more than a little.

PLEASE do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

It's ONLY fhuqking funny,because you cain't muster the 9 IQ Points requisite,to savvy how far in over your pointy head,you are.

No point in reiterating that them who do the least,Whine the most.

We get it,that it's your ONLY fhuqking move and within your budget.

Laughing!.................

(Addendum: for yet another Do Nothing Kchunt)

Judmam,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you too hang on my every fhuqking word.

Imitation is THE most sincere form of Flattery.

Bless your heart.

Good luck on prying your kchunt from the couch,you "hard charger" you.

Laughing!....................

(Re-addendum)

Legendary................

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh Lawrence, you sorry [bleep] cull, it's your daughters graduation and you gotta check the web to talk schitt? [bleep] really??? Wow....

Your soooo incredibly [bleep] stupid, you actually post your daughter wearing sweats with her kelpbed&crockett wannabe bear?? You [bleep] really tear it up!!! Laffin!!!....

Then proceed to post pics of the biggest pos glass boat in Craig??? Oh [bleep] I'm crying!! Has that pos seen water since you bought it?? Re-laughing!!!

PS, nice "place", true fishgnigger style!!! Sell some of those junk rifles and buy your ol lady as new place and your kids some [bleep] clothes.... worthless shovelheaded sonafabitch....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow this thread has escalated rather quickly now were into full blown name calling lol....

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nawwwwww...it's only fair,to let The Do Nothing Gang flaunt their Imagination and it's Pretend. Never been tough to cypher who shoots a smidge and the oblivious hilarity of Clueless Fhuqks doing their best,assuredly never wanes in it's magnitude.

I rather enjoy the notion,that there are in fact people fhuqking STUPID enough to "think" that the Edge is anything other than a 338RUM with less COAL latitude. Them with the most vivid of Imaginations,can always conjure Pixie Dust and Magic Potions ala their well practiced Pretend. Then they'll reliably frost same with Estrogen,fascinating excuses and plead how they "don't care" as fruition of all the things they just can't ever quite get done. EPIC fhuqking humor!

There will typically be some Secret Squirrel citings(pun be intended),then the Classic attempt to rub elbows in order to substantiate the depths of just how vicariously they are "living"...all under the auspice of repeated pleas that they've no interest or concern and how their plates are very full('nother pun of intent). None of 'em can fling a single pic of anything,if only because it's impossible to take pics of Imagination and Pretend. Reality is,even a pic of less than Splendid Beastie magnitude,would dash the contrived delusions they have of themselves and more than spill the beans in colossal fashion. Just sayin'. Laughing!

Sulking Do Nothing Kchunts have nothing other than Imagination and Pretend to bring to the table and it would be mean to take that away from the gals,so I assuredly would be the last one to do it. Funnier than fhuqk to grant them the podium and give 'em a chance to make a "stand" and recount their never ending "Adventures",while citing all the things they almost did,the wares they almost had and the places they almost went. Laughing!

Slow day here today,as I gotta get the locate on the 338-06 dies and get some dope on a new rifle. Pard scored a 77/17 17Whizzum the other day and it's 24" spout needs hacked to 20". I've got a 26" S/S Sleeper Spout in 308 that needs chopped to 21". Have a Problem Child 30mm M1'd 4.5-14x 40mm Reupold that'll go upon an exceptionally accurate 223AI for further diagnosis(other than the obvious,in that they suck and don't track for schit),need to whistle through 150 K-Hornet form loads,I nearly shot my 7-08AI dry and need to load a couple/few hundred 162's for it,gotta new lot of ammo to whistle through the Kimber TLE II/Marvel Unit One conversion and get dope on,then I'll flog on the RAR 223 with the 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker and be back in the berries...if only to get the ball rolling.

From there it's a matter of getting direction on the wind,keeping a nose in it and gawking yet another Booner Bear. Am pretty hip on the Baby BR,but a pard has .243" 90 Skinner Krunchenticker Fever and that ain't any fhuqking fair either. If the 338-06 comes together and shines,it might could get christened.

Film at 11:00.

I'm hoping at least ONE sorry fhuqk from The Do Nothing Gang,steps foot from her couch today...but them "odds" assuredly ain't worth a fhuqk!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!

Just gunned (3) 8.2gr R-10's outta the FWB 300s/10x MD Fixed Fhuqker melding and they touched from the 30yd line. So no need to fret it's zero retention.

Lemme fuel some more Imagination and Pretend.

[Linked Image]

Rude to Post,less a pic.

Laughing!....................

(Addendum: as I hear yet another High Pitched Whine)

Judmam,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you must.

You are the ONLY one "surprised",that you've yet to turn a lick in years,but on the "bright side"...the forecast remains the same. That's gotta comfort you. Congratulations?!?

In fairness,I ain't much fun to keep pace with and there's no slighting your taste in men nor who you "live" vicariously through.

I oughtta sell T-shirts.

Laughing!.....................

300',

Oh I don't believe either Fredrica nor Judmam are in any fhuqking hurry to dangle "work" pics either. There just ain't no way to make talking on a CB enthralling. Laughing!

Though in fairness,both would be quick to say they "know" a Cutter. Re-laughing!

Legendary.

[Linked Image]

Hint.......................

(Re-addendum...for Judmam's (3) consecutive Whines)

Judmam,

You were ALMOST bold enough to wax eloquent on your "work". Almost. Laughing!

Legendary Rink

Now be SURE to repeat "I don't care...I could too...I don't care!"...until you convince yourself of same.

Oops!

There goes the rest of your "life".

Laughing!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkers are a gawddamned riot,with your "hard charging" ways!.......................

(addendum again...for 79')

'S,

She's always cranky,because her fork "made" her fat. Then there's her "work" and it's "satisfactions". Laughing!

"Luckily" she's managed to cope and has made her Imagination and it's Pretend,"real" to her.

"Lucky" bitch.

Laughing!..............

(Addendum: for Judmam and how little she "cares")

Judmam,

I reckon it is more than a whole bunch disconcerting for you,that a teenage girl in sweatpants,kills Critters of a magnitude that TOTALLY eclipse your "life's" efforts. Funny how it actually works and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

Bless your heart.

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses,on how your being a Do Nothing Tub Of Schit is everyone's "fault" but your's.

Hit me with an addy and I'll call Montana Canvas and have them build a pair of sweats to fit you and then just mebbe...you'll get off your kchunt and extoll the sweet "satisfactions" that are your "luxery"(VERY much enjoyed that attempt!)?!?

Laughing!

You poor poor(literally) Stupid Fhuqk.

Cheer up...the '14x is on THE Test Bed.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

P.S. and by the way,don't "forget" that Sister had you Trumped at 9yrs old. In sweats and 'tuff's.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Laughing!............

(Re-re-'dendum)

Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/673/yBzXXw.jpg[/img]

If only to fuel more Imagination and conjure more Pretend.

Laughing!................

Judmam,

I see you still "don't care".

You hilarious Fat Fhuqk!

Wow +P++!..................

('nother Addendum)

1000 more words.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/661/nAaEUD.jpg[/img]

For conversation...the barrel were chopped,while wearing sweatpants!

Laughing!!!................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Phuqck chops, I see your here to regale me with bullschitt again. I'm still wondering wtf all that stupid tape is on your scopes/guns?? Do ya jam your rifle snout in the mud jumping outta the boat?? Keep that snout pointed up lil buddy!!

Rollin chrome, cab lizard, sugar tits whinning, blah blah phuqcking blah. Same ol [bleep] for years... Nothing has changed except the the ever growing fetal alcohol space betwixed ur runnin lights... Congrats?!?!?

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This entire thread is incomplete without some big azz tree pictures..........just sayin'

Last edited by 300MAG; 06/03/15.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nice 5'r Lawrence ...... Now go mow your phuqcking lawn cull.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Maybe they have lawnmowers and weedeaters in that [bleep] now?? Back in 91 they didn't, too many culls and tramps, not much has changed apparently.. Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Phuqcking husky?? Boy you are a dumb bastard... Your doin "grate"!!! Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Judman seems pretty upset... The days of cutting big trees like that in Eastern Oregon are over. I worked on the Warm Springs Indian reservation in the woods for couple years. By the time I got out their they stopped cutting those big ol firs down. What was this thread about again???

Page 3 of 51 1 2 3 4 5 50 51

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

140 members (338Rules, 338reddog, 308xray, 2ndwind, 240NMC, 204guy, 22 invisible), 1,616 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,717
Posts18,457,110
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.