Hop To
Page 15 of 62 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 61 62
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by SLM
I wouldn't buy the last known glass of water from you.

Fine, but you are very much in the minority here. And wrong. I have had many, many deals (maybe hundreds over a ten year period) go very well with much happiness on both sides of the equation. Suit yourself.

I have done a deal with you, and never will again. It was the most PITA transaction I've ever had on any forum sale.

Have you figured out yet that shipping to an C&R FFL is illegal, or are you still giving the sob story that you can't afford the transfer fees?

GB1

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Nope, he's still doing it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I did not con anyone, every person got interest on thier money and it was safe. My error was not continuing to fight oregon DOI over what an 'appropriate' placement of an annuity was at the time I wrote the cases in question. No retirees were harmed and in fact they were materially helped. Your conning lie is getting pretty old, and is way wrong. Plus, this is not the place for that crap.

Have Dog

Will Travel

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

That's gonna hurt

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Steelhead
One of the keys to effective marketing is looking for an undisturbed un marketed to potential market. Might have found a way to do that here, and it was fun for all.

Good to see an apology. Big of you and we'll see what kinds of things you come up with now.

Everyone deserves another chance or two.

ME? I have decided to not post while on Ambien. Said some odd stuff and non sensical semi sentences when posting while this nasty stuff was working its way into my brain. We all live and learn, including me.

Then this, I sure hope the money/scope found it's way, but I'm not liking the odds.

Asking for stuff

Some friends and I are helping a 100% disabled Viet Nam Vet get into a low recoil CF rifle to hunt deer with on his home place. Becasue his home state requires a caliber of 24 as a minimum and because of his injuries precluding any recoil we have obtained a Browning Semi Automatic (BAR)in 243. Should be pretty soft shooting. I hope to deliver his new rifle to him when I see him on about the 18th, but the supply of inexpensive used variable scopes over in classified seems to have temporarily dried up and the project has gone a bit over budget already when we saw the Browning BAR 243 and decided that our friend had to have it so we are in the hunt for something in the 3x-9x range of decent quality. Above Tasco/Simmons/BSA and Bubblepack Bushnell but not expecting anyone to give away a Nightforce or sell it to us for $100.00! Can spend SOME money, have some trade bait, particulary if one likes Barnes Bullets to put into a deal.

Let me know what you have, not asking neccesarily for a freebie as there is a bit of money available for a good deal on a low end Nikon or Vortex etc which would be fine for this guy.

PTSD afflicted and injured friend is adverse to any publicity so no names or pictures will be provided, unfortunately. If someone thinks I am snowing or scamming for a scope for myself then don't bother to reply here but I hope most here know that I have plenty of high end scopes and rifles of my own, and plenty enough to not stoop to such a post for my own benefit.

Thaks for looking and thinking of this, All the best as always,

MARK

I noticed that as well. This mashburn is sporting a Leupold 4.5-14, just like the one offered up by DPhillips in the scope for a PTSD Vet thread.

Montana MOFO
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I ignored this thread because I have no interest in a wildcat rifle and because SM was offering it.

When I kept seeing it at the top and the post count rising, I couldn't help but take a peek.

Wow, I am nominating this for the most epic thread-implosion of the decade award.

Montana MOFO
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
This thread is full of all kinds of win.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What we all going do if he doesn't come back?? It will be rather boring around here.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by Steelhead
One of the keys to effective marketing is looking for an undisturbed un marketed to potential market. Might have found a way to do that here, and it was fun for all.

Good to see an apology. Big of you and we'll see what kinds of things you come up with now.

Everyone deserves another chance or two.

ME? I have decided to not post while on Ambien. Said some odd stuff and non sensical semi sentences when posting while this nasty stuff was working its way into my brain. We all live and learn, including me.

Then this, I sure hope the money/scope found it's way, but I'm not liking the odds.

Asking for stuff

Some friends and I are helping a 100% disabled Viet Nam Vet get into a low recoil CF rifle to hunt deer with on his home place. Becasue his home state requires a caliber of 24 as a minimum and because of his injuries precluding any recoil we have obtained a Browning Semi Automatic (BAR)in 243. Should be pretty soft shooting. I hope to deliver his new rifle to him when I see him on about the 18th, but the supply of inexpensive used variable scopes over in classified seems to have temporarily dried up and the project has gone a bit over budget already when we saw the Browning BAR 243 and decided that our friend had to have it so we are in the hunt for something in the 3x-9x range of decent quality. Above Tasco/Simmons/BSA and Bubblepack Bushnell but not expecting anyone to give away a Nightforce or sell it to us for $100.00! Can spend SOME money, have some trade bait, particulary if one likes Barnes Bullets to put into a deal.

Let me know what you have, not asking neccesarily for a freebie as there is a bit of money available for a good deal on a low end Nikon or Vortex etc which would be fine for this guy.

PTSD afflicted and injured friend is adverse to any publicity so no names or pictures will be provided, unfortunately. If someone thinks I am snowing or scamming for a scope for myself then don't bother to reply here but I hope most here know that I have plenty of high end scopes and rifles of my own, and plenty enough to not stoop to such a post for my own benefit.

Thanks for looking and thinking of this, All the best as always,

MARK

I noticed that as well. This mashburn is sporting a Leupold 4.5-14, just like the one offered up by DPhillips in the scope for a PTSD Vet thread.

Didn't Mark recently post he has sold all but my "MUST NEVER SELL" guns to pay for his surgery? Like the Riihimaki double set gun I once was interested in and discussed in PM's with him....

What was the final verdict in the PTSD Vet gun post, did it ever get delivered, or was it "parted out for his own use"?

And with him going Chapter 7 in February of this year, I see more "discrepancies" in his posts.

And blaming a medicine for his odd posting, when his wife is fully capable to post "for him", doesn't pass the smell test. The more I read, the more I can't find anything besides greed in All of his posts.

I wonder if his "posting buddies" will stand up for him knowing he filed chapter 7 protection.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To the surprise of ??????.....no one, someone showed up today to defend SM.

Originally Posted by laraza
Never post on this site ! Arraggg breaking the rule.

All we lack is 4Ager to come out and try to sheit on Mark for allegations of past misdeeds.

Flip-floppoing wimps who would not know Mark if they saw him.

Those of us who know Mark, and the few, very few, straight arrows on this site, know who is a liar and who is not.

Anyone who would use his (claimed) alma mater as a screen name has got to be a poser.

Saw a suggestion recently that Bin post everyone's real name with every post.
Sounds like a capital idea.

Back to the lurker's closet.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
a newb with his first post, no less!
LMAO!

Originally Posted by wageslave

All we lack is 4Ager to come out and try to sheit on Mark for allegations of past misdeeds.

Those of us who know Mark, and the few, very few, straight arrows on this site, know who is a liar and who is not.

Anyone who would use his (claimed) alma mater as a screen name has got to be a poser.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
He's illegal as the day is long.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by ironbender
a newb with his first post, no less!
LMAO!

Originally Posted by wageslave

Bet Old'm's back... wasted one of his cached handles...

Kent

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarkio
...This mashburn is sporting a Leupold 4.5-14, just like the one offered up by DPhillips in the scope for a PTSD Vet thread.

Oh man, are you serious?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
is the rifle still for sale? I am interested.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by 79S
What we all going do if he doesn't come back?? It will be rather boring around here.

I could personally live with that!

donsm70

Life Member...Safari Club International
Life Member...Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Life Member...Keystone Country Elk Alliance
Life Member...National Rifle Association
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 79S

Not a problem. They'll cheerfully find someone else to pile on.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by 79S

Not a problem. They'll cheerfully find someone else to pile on.

Surely you don't have a problem with that in this particular instance, do you?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Only in that it's like beating a dead horse.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by AH64guy
Nope, he's still doing it.

Not surprised...

Page 15 of 62 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (35, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 11 invisible), 1,370 guests, and 840 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,252
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.