Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
ACORN now renamed 'MORE' in Missouri, PROMISED TO PAY $5000.00 TO PROTESTERS/RIOTERS IN FERGUSON - now they're not paying! laugh

This is simply amazing. We kind of suspected that there was something else going on behind the Ferguson protests, but only now do we have absolute evidence that there were shady organizations PAYING for protesters to show up. How do we know? Because those same protesters are angry that they were promised money and it hasn’t been paid yet!

Which is, in itself, hilarious:

Hired protesters with the Black Lives Matter movement have started a #CutTheCheck hashtag and held a sit-in at the offices for the successor group to the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) in Missouri after the group allegedly stopped paying them.

FrontPage Magazine reports that Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE) has been paying protesters $5,000 a month to demonstrate in Ferguson. Last week, hired protesters who haven’t been paid held a sit-in at MORE’s offices and posted a demand letter online.

MORE is the re-branded Missouri branch of ACORN, which filed for bankruptcy in late 2010, FrontPage reported. MORE and other groups supporting the Black Lives Matter movement have received millions of dollars from billionaire financier George Soros.

The group Millennial Activists United posted a letter on their blog demanding MORE “cut the checks” to demonstrators.

“Early in the movement, non-profit organization MORE, formerly known as the St. Louis chapter of ACORN, and local St. Louis organization Organization for Black Struggle created a joint account in which national donors from all over the world have donated over $150,000 to sustain the movement,” the letter read. “Since then, the poor black [sic] of this movement who served as cash generators to bring money into St. Louis have seen little to none of that money.

SO there’s absolutely no doubt that part of the reason that Ferguson flared up was because protesters were being paid to be there. That makes you wonder – how many are being paid in Baltimore? How many more will be paid in the future? And if the media doesn’t report this, isn’t it admitting that it’s all part of a big show they’re compliant with?

It’s unfortunate how obvious the answers are.

http://therightscoop.com/protesters...are-now-angry-they-arent-being-paid-lol/

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have no idea who or what "the right scoop" is, and I did not click the link.

I have no trouble believing that such shenanigans do and did take place to foment riots, but I also take any internet based exposé with a large crystal of sodium chloride.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Therightscoop is a conservative website, in the link you'll see the twitter posts of those not being paid.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Still wondering why more of the protestors weren't prosecuted

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The organization leaders should be prosecuted for inciting the violence and destruction, leaders held personally accountable through loss of their own property, organization discredited, dismantled, and shut down, protesters prosecuted, restitution required of all involved parties. Used to be a crime in America to do such things. Would still be if you or I did the same thing.

Make's a person want to quit playing softball.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have been reporting for months, that Soros funded, directly and indirectly, the Ferguson riots.
To anti American, communist masters like Soros, these blacks are nothinig more than 'useful idiots'.

Sam......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
AKA "Cannon Fodder", Sam.

The problem going forward with Soros is that after gravity takes care of him ,his son (an even worse zealot for the cause) will run his foundation which is already financed.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
They should riot.

Deserve's got nuthin to do with it- Willam H Munny
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I have no idea who or what "the right scoop" is, and I did not click the link.

I have no trouble believing that such shenanigans do and did take place to foment riots, but I also take any internet based exposé with a large crystal of sodium chloride.

There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See... Rocky, do you keep your head in the sand other than at times of space launches?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Rocky is a decent man.. that is easily why it might be hard to believe that is what is taking place from behind the scenes...

I know differently tho, because I have studied this crap....

many of the black riots in the 60s were financed by the Communist Party back then... as were many of the protests against the Vietnam War... and there are always paid agitators...

right out of the Commie Playbook... authored by the likes of Lenin and Trotsky, and to a lesser extent Karl Marx himself...

but this continual crap going on in Baltimore even after these cops have been charged, shows that it is being financed by outside agitators and organizations...

and the black ran government is just as deep into the fraud of it all as those who are financing it...

Soros is one of the biggest terrorists out there fighting against this nation and needs to be treated as such... he is a bigger threat to this nation's security and stability as bin Laden ever hoped to be...

he gets a pass just because he has tons of money? not in my book... he needs to be taken out and his assets frozen, just like any other terrorist sponsor is treated...

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Isn't inciting a riot against the law? If so, shouldn't some of these MORE fools be fitted for a new orange jump suit?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rocky is a decent man.. no doubt. The fact that he will not believe what is happening there in front of his eyes is the point I was making..

He's not the only one unable to see the problem.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by walt501
Isn't inciting a riot against the law? If so, shouldn't some of these MORE fools be fitted for a new orange jump suit?

Like Soros? wink

Or Bammy? Or Holder?

Don't hold your breath.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by walt501

Like Soros? wink

Or Bammy? Or Holder?

Don't hold your breath.

How about the local elected officials. Let's not forget their efforts to encite the riot.

Thomas Jefferson

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GeoW
Rocky is a decent man.. no doubt. The fact that he will not believe what is happening there in front of his eyes is the point I was making..

He's not the only one unable to see the problem.

You know George.. I'll put it this way...

there is a lot of things I have seen in this world, that I wouldn't believe unless/or until I saw it with my own eyes...

and the older some of us are, one has to remember, we were raised in a nation that this crap didn't happen... and its reality, that that nation is long gone...

its not so much being blind as it is, still having belief in the country we were raised in... in spite of having a community organizer ( read Agitator) sitting in the White House...

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
How do you rent a mob and not pay the rent... blush

The "organized" needs an attorney organizer to sue Acorn for breach of contract... shocked

Opps.. The head organizer is now POTUS and it would be a conflict, as that organizer is part of the organization that's at odds with the organized... crazy

Now, that would take a team of lawyers to sort out... grin

Acorn's reputation among rent a mobs could be damaged, such that next time they need a mob, no one will show up.

What a shame... cool

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This should not be a surprise. Look at the morons in charge, starting with the white house.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Ahhh..

Just dawned on me, should have seen this earlier.

Acorn may be taking the position than their mob contract included booty stollen and otherwise "liberated" from stores before they were burned.

That could be the offset.

The "rent a mob" may actually owe Acorn. As I watched all that mayhem on TV, I think I saw more than $5K in goods being carted off on camera. And, I'm sure that wasn't even the tip of the iceberg.

Where is the Justice Department, when such flagrant injustice is on going right under their noses... shocked

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 05/22/15.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
DF, that was $5000.00 a person! Not for the whole mob.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Perhaps they should protest rather than having a sit in and burn down the ACORN offices like they did the CVS and others in Ferguson....

*Master of random precision*
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 47 invisible), 2,650 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,390
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.