Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 26 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 25 26
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by kwg020
I am a member of The High Road. I read the 6 page judgement. It says nothing about why the gun came apart. There is a lot about the award but it is all redacted.
kwg

Define 'The High Road'?

Judgements don't go into details, Dude.

The jury heard all of the details by the defendant, plaintiff, expert witnesses, etc.

And the jury heard a lot more than is posted here. And the judgement was made by the jury per the American judicial system. You and other here WERE NOT jury members.

The OP owes none of you Hyena Pack Members any other info. He just made a simple post that was worth the read.

What more do you need to understand this?

Dumbass,

"The High Road" is the forum the OP linked to originally to trumpet the verdict and docs.

If you haven't a clue, say so, go back to drinking and pills and this time do the world a favor and don't stop.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by SBH
I am a member of The High Road. I read the 6 page judgement. It says nothing about why the gun came apart. There is a lot about the award but it is all redacted.
kwg

Define 'The High Road'?

The jury heard all of the details by the defendant, plaintiff, expert witnesses, etc.

And the jury heard a lot more than is posted here. And the judgement was made by the jury per the American judicial system. You and other here WERE NOT jury members.

The OP owes none of you Hyena Pack Members any other info. He just made a simple post that was worth the read.

Dumbass,

"The High Road" is the forum the OP linked to originally to trumpet the verdict and docs.

If you haven't a clue, say so, go back to drinking and pills and this time do the world a favor and don't stop.

My inquiry was already answered by your fellow forum Hyena Pack buddy.

And....since when do you post when you're not at work and receiving a paycheck for being here?

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by SBH
kwg

Define 'The High Road'?

Dumbass,

My inquiry was already answered by your fellow forum Hyena Pack buddy.

And....since when do you post when you're not at work and receiving a paycheck for being here?

Jealous? You always have been. It's part of your mental illness. Give in to it. The pills and booze make everything better, especially if you don't stop.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by Jcubed
SBH is funny...complaining about the bashing of people one minute and then doing a 180 the next. Classic "do as I say and not as I do."

Guess you haven't changed at all...sad.

Jackoff Cubed,

Elkhunternm is trying to give you a hand................

I will put you on my stalker list and label you Stalker Jackoff.

Originally Posted by SBH
Too many mean, brutal, dehumanizing, heartless members on this forum for me these days.

I'm outta here.......

As the campfire turns...

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mr Ward,
Do you stop, look, and listen at marked Railway Crossings? If you chose to not do so and proceed, get run over by the train, are you planning on suing the Railway?

Did you use reloaded ammunition after reading the user manual that stated do not use reloaded ammunition? If so, you at that point let TC off the hook. They are certainly in the clear.

I would like to know the facts of the case, not just your side as was posted. What do you say happened? What was TC defense?

Did you use hot reloads, stretch your frame to the point of it coming unlocked and have it blow up in your face? The book says don't do that..

Don't want to see anyone get hurt, Hell, I have quite a few Encores myself. Would like to hear the entire story and come to my own conclusion.

Geo

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by SBH
SBH is funny...complaining about the bashing of people one minute and then doing a 180 the next. Classic "do as I say and not as I do."

Guess you haven't changed at all...sad.

Jackoff Cubed,

Elkhunternm is trying to give you a hand................

I will put you on my stalker list and label you Stalker Jackoff.

Originally Posted by SBH
Too many mean, brutal, dehumanizing, heartless members on this forum for me these days.

I'm outta here.......

As the campfire turns...

Stalker Jackoff,

Do us all a favor and go back to school (Oh wait....did you ever go?) and learn the meaning of the term 'sarcasm'. If you read that literally.....then you are dumb as a box of rocks.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
And still it turns...

It's ok, I forgive you SBH.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
And still it turns...

It's ok, I forgive you SBH.

I am soooooooo comforted by that, Stalker Jackoff. I just live for your approval.

Since you are such a superior human being, Stalker Jackoff.......can you by any chance get 4ager and his bufu buddy RWE to stand close to each other (once again) while firing one of these ALWAYS PERFECT RIFLES...........so that their heads come completely apart...........if failure occurs? This would be a great, long-awaited subtraction from this forum.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
You are a class act, SBH.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You really need to seek help.

You have a rather large problem with anyone that might have a clue what it takes to reload safely.

Take a powder and get some relief.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
But I do generate hits. Look at the count on this one!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by SBH

Not everything is about you, friend. This topic had a lot of "hits" before you ever showed up. However, if the illusion of your popularity keeps your spirits high, then believe you are the most popular person on the playgrou....err, I mean, forum!

Last edited by Jcubed; 05/22/15.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by plainsman456
You really need to seek help.

You have a rather large problem with anyone that might have a clue what it takes to reload safely.

Take a powder and get some relief.

You ignorant plick.

What proof do you have that the rifle manufacturer isn't at fault after four (4) stories about the same.............plus a jury decision after all facts were presented?

You weren't there.........and don't have these facts.......you stubborn buffoon.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by SBH

Not everything is about you, friend. This topic had a lot of "hits" before you ever showed up.

You would know since you spend alllll day here, loser. And still can't post a thread that requires a brain to generate, Stalker Jackoff.

I'm waiting...........

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
News flash dick i said nothing about the makes being at fault or not.
I said YOU need need some help!!!

So all you do is come back and tell every thing that you don't know to be true.

It must sux to be around you.
Get some help before you hurt yourself.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by SBH

Not everything is about you, friend. This topic had a lot of "hits" before you ever showed up.

You would know since you spend alllll day here, loser. And still can't post a thread that requires a brain to generate, Stalker Jackoff.

I'm waiting...........

You couldn't recognize brains if you met Einstein himself. Have a good night SBH.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by plainsman456
News flash dick i said nothing about the makes being at fault or not.
I said YOU need need some help!!!

So all you do is come back and tell every thing that you don't know to be true.

It must sux to be around you.
Get some help before you hurt yourself.

You ignorant plick.

Yes you did. Your second sentence is quite damming of the OP with the word 'safely' in it.

Don't try to backpeddle now.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
get some help before it's to late.

You need to relax you might hurt yourself.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Brian_Ward
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Brian, what reloading mistake did you make (according to the jury) that caused them to rule that you were 40% at fault?

Why won't you tell us this?

If you think we are going to wade through "1000s of pages" of documents from the court in some one-hourse town to find out, you're just a whining petulant …

You've wasted enough of our time. Put up or shut up.

Since you asked so nicely...I made no reloading mistake. My loads did not exceed SAAMI PSI for the 300 win mag. They were at max but not over….I was hunting for moose with grizzly walking around.

Since you did not answer the question, I must not have asked it clearly. I'll rephrase it.

Nicely.

I did not ask whether or not your reloads exceeded SAAMI specs. I asked what mistake did you make ACCORDING TO THE JURY that caused them to rule you were 40% at fault.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Page 8 of 26 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

699 members (160user, 1234, 10ring1, 16penny, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 62 invisible), 2,549 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,140
Posts18,464,891
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.