Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 62 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 61 62
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Only in that it's like beating a dead horse.

A dead horse don't keep coming back trying to make shady sales.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Online, checking PMs again, right now. Same same, several times per day since declaring a long break from here.

I should have gone double or nothing on that bet.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Tarkio
...This mashburn is sporting a Leupold 4.5-14, just like the one offered up by DPhillips in the scope for a PTSD Vet thread.

Oh man, are you serious?

From safariman's please-help-a-disabled-vet thread:

Originally Posted by safariman
Dphillips,

Considered and GLADLY accepted!

Too cool.

for the curious, Mr. Phillips is offfering a Leopold Vari X lll in 4.5-14! I am amazed and soooo excited, this option is Absolutely perfect, much more than what I was hoping for here...
Once again, this place and especially Mr. Phillips goes above and beyond. Sometimes I can do these kinds of things on my own, this year and at this time I coulld not, needed a hand with a deed. Thanks again to everyone.

MARK

That is gall.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Muther Fugger . . . . . .are you serious?

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Tarkio
...This mashburn is sporting a Leupold 4.5-14, just like the one offered up by DPhillips in the scope for a PTSD Vet thread.

Oh man, are you serious?

From safariman's please-help-a-disabled-vet thread:

Originally Posted by safariman
Dphillips,

Considered and GLADLY accepted!

Too cool.

for the curious, Mr. Phillips is offfering a Leopold Vari X lll in 4.5-14! I am amazed and soooo excited, this option is Absolutely perfect, much more than what I was hoping for here...
Once again, this place and especially Mr. Phillips goes above and beyond. Sometimes I can do these kinds of things on my own, this year and at this time I coulld not, needed a hand with a deed. Thanks again to everyone.

MARK

That is gall.

Pure coincidence I'm sure.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by mirage243

Yep

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by ironbender
Yup. It serves as a PSA.

Proven Scumbag Alert?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
HI everyone!

I said in my 'see ya'll a bit later' post that I would be checking and replying to PM's here a couple of times a day. Don't know why then that anyone would bet that I would not do so. And I have. We have another member who now needs a kidney transplant and he and I are visiting about that matter. And, I have a couple of trades that are finalizing and I need to stay in touch with the guys I owe stuff to and vice versa.

I have not read this whole thread, not going to. But a little bird told me that someone thought I had run off scared or some such. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am not afraid of any of you, here on the 'net nor in person.

Most may not believe this, and that is OK, but I do realize that I have made some real mistakes here and in my life. I truly am using the time that I am not here to do the soul searching that I said I would and asking THE great physician and the only one who can fix what ails me, for help in doing just that.

Sean, buddy, you are forgetting the many times that you saw me pray to begin a day of appointments that God would help me to be of a help and a blessing to all whom I came in contact with at the start of a business day. And the Bankers Life Magazine article where I stated and was quoted as telling others who wanted to be successful like I had been when they wrote about me that " You have to care more about the person across the table from you more than about yourself. If you are not about improving other people's lives and making thier dreams come true, then you are not worthy to have YOUR dreams and plans come true" And I meant that, and conducted myself in that fashion. And, FWIW Bankers is trying to recruit me back now that I will be able to work again soon. That some Oregon DOI employees thought differently is beyond my control right now. If I had not begun getting so sick so fast toward the end of my carreer and been able to financially as well as energy wise continue my fight with them I am certain that before a real judge and opportunity to see the wholle of the interviews that the DOI made (and was allowed to only cherry pick the worst parts in the 'hearing' with no opportunity for my attorney to see the whole or cross examine) we would have won, easily. The hard number rules of how much money, in % form, one could put into an annuity were not put into the DOI code until AFTER I wrote the annuities in question.

And Sean, you are forgetting for some reason how you credited me, after we had parted ways proffesionally, for your time spent in a church praying one afternoon. That, according to you, it was my influence in your life that led to that afternoons time. I hope that you are still allowing God to rule and run your life. Also, you never ONCE suggested that I was doing anything wrong in my business affairs with Bankers or my clients. And for good reson, I WASN'T. Yeah, an Oregon DOI employee found me to have lied to investigators, when they compared notes from over 6 years of questioning me and found discrepncies when
i had to go from memory each and every time plus truly was becoming very ill and weak, but there is not any mention of anyone being financially harmed by following my recomendations because they were not. AND, amigo, you are forgetting the many times that you called me to THANK ME for getting you started with Bankers Life - where you DID and WERE selling the exact same annuities that I was- and for mentoring you by the telephone many, many times to help you get a good start in the business. I happily spent HOURS on the phone with you both coaching and encouraging you. And I do not regret one single minute of that even now. Also, when you got your big break to work for Johns-Hopkins (LONG after our business relationship had ended) you called me and thanked me AGAIN for getting you the start you needed which allowed you to have the right skillset and knowledge base that made you a good fit for your fund raising job. You might still be working there, I don't know. I DO know that the last time I called you to see how you were doing, you promised me a phone call that never came. You simply took a chickenshit way and started bad mouthing me from an new assumed name, without once telling me that you thought I had been wrong in any of my business matters, when I THOUGHT you were my friend. Just... wow.

I just remembered another double standard here. Remember when I called you from a gun shop in LaGrande Oregon? I was looking at an older Savage model 99 in 300 Savage which had a tang mounted peep sight for $400.00. YOU told me that I should buy it and then flip it here at 24hrcf. That the sight alone made it worth much more than the $400 price tag. So I did and it was. I have long ago now quit the gun flipping but you were a mentor and co conspiritor with me on that. And in fact the VERY FIRST internet firearms transaction I ever did was with you. The funny stocked pre-64 model 70 in 270WCF for your Rossi lever action in .454 Casull. I wish I still had that one! smile

Sean, You are forgetting a LOT of things about our friendship. And I don't know how you were raised, but in our world and in my family you do not live in a mans house (Our guest room and sometimes our travel trailer right next to the house, but eating and such here), eat at his table, go to his best varmint shooting and fishing spots as an invited guest and close friend and then without telling him become his arch enemy from the anonymiity of a new assumed name, and for YEARS now. At least without having the balls for and class to have a person to person conversation first with that freind who trusted you FIRST. Even if by phone or e-mail. It is just not done, if a man is a man of honor. Some would call that two faced, at a minimum.

But, FWIW, I forgive you completely and without reservation. And, I sincerely thank YOU for it was your signing that long diatribe against me that made me finally really take notice. I should have long before, perhaps, but I am only 55 and have a new lease on life for which I am truly grateful for to both God and my amazing cousin.

And, I really DO intend, plan on, focus toward etc. to make the second half or so of Mark / Safariman's life one that really truly honors God. And one that really counts for something in the eternal scheme of things. And THAT my friends, and only that, is why I am stepping back from here for a little bit. There really could be something wrong deep down that needs some significant work. I am open to the idea of that and will be exploring all the options and avenues of fixing and re building things.

To all who have made fun of my testimony as a Christian and a Gospel singer.... Steelhead especially, This is what pains me the most. I am so sorry that some of my actions have caused harm to come to the name of my Lord and Savior. You all cannot see into my heart of hearts, but I truly did genuinely care for and about not only my clients, and I did help them, but as best I could and can all with whom I come into contact. As for my clients, I would make the same recomendations to them if I was a third party giving advice to them without my name on any paperwork, even though Oregon DOI now has some really arbitrary and poorly thought out % maximums that did not exist when I wrote the annuities in question. More to the point, I really DO love God, and people. The best part of being in and out of Virginia Mason hospital for 6 weeks was the opportunity to spot hurting or worried people and pray with or for them.

As an Aside, THANK YOU MISS LYNN! For checking in on this point and confirming the reality of my hospitalization. and confirming the reality of my lovely bride, asphaltangel. I lover her SOOOO much....

I will post some photos from my surgery here when I come back, and of my Vietnam Vet freind enjoying his Browning semi auto 243 and Loopy scope - big grin on his face - when I do return here. And I shall return.

And I do love singing and giving God glory that HE deserves. And I am an unabashed evangalist (see the links to my ink, perhaps). Some think I am pretty good at it. I have never received a dime for any of this and I like it that way.

I will not be checking in back here to see what happens next in this thread, some of you if not most will continue to have your fun at my expense and I am fine with that. This is, after all, JUST the internet. In real life, and with the people who truly know me I am much liked and loved and THAT is what counts. As for here and for now, I am only going to keep communication going with the folks who I am PM'ing with and as I said before any or all of you are welcome to PM me and I will ad here that you are all invited to e-mail me at:

kritterluverslive.com

I'll be back sometime, but will not grab another assumed cybername. I will still be safariman. All will know who I am, and I am a man not afraid to face some personal demons and get 'em killed off, and will not take the cowards way of using some other name and hoping no one knows who I really am.

As well, I will not be one who percevorates over another persons presence here and stalks them and tries to hi jack their posts or threads. This place is supposed to be fun, and a place to talk about guns and politics and hunting and fishing and such. I remember when it was just that.

Whenever I return in full, I hope that I will be allowed to just be one of the posting members here, without the drama that none of us really needs and is not of a benefit to the campfire experience IMO.

Other than PM's or e-mails, I will see ya'll some time down the road.

Genuine wishes for Gods blessings upon you all,

Safariman

PS not going to do some stupid swan song post in the general campfire, either. Just be MIA for a while.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Uh oh...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
SM; I'd make a donation to buy you a Glock to suck on.

retract; it'd be flipped in the classifieds.

Last edited by JBARTRAM; 05/22/15.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
sociopath and narcissist.......simple as that.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Well, he didn't deny it. So maybe he really is turning over a new leaf...one where he doesn't profit by exploiting our disabled veterans?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Don't be shocked. As many predicted, this sociopath is literally incapable of feeling guilt, shame or recognizes on any level that he's done any wrong whatsoever, and would be back in prime form soon enough. He actually believes his own lies and sleeps just fine, his conscience clear as a bell, I'm sure. It's everyone else, you see, that has him figured all wrong. He's just an honest, God fearing, poor soul trying to make an honest buck, like he deserves to.

Mark, I don't really harbor any hatred for you, because you're very seriously mentally ill. I can't even pity you though, since your illness manifests itself in your pathological lying, your stealing and taking advantage of others. With the understanding that perhaps some day maybe I'll pay penance for saying this, I believe the world would be a better place without you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Don't be shocked. As many predicted, this sociopath is literally incapable of feeling guilt, shame or recognizes on any level that he's done any wrong whatsoever, and would be back in prime form soon enough. He actually believes his own lies and sleeps just fine, his conscience clear as a bell, I'm sure. It's everyone else, you see, that has him figured all wrong. He's just an honest, God fearing, poor soul trying to make an honest buck, like he deserves to.

Mark, I don't really harbor any hatred for you, because you're very seriously mentally ill. I can't even pity you though, since your illness manifests itself in your pathological lying, your stealing and taking advantage of others. With the understanding that perhaps some day maybe I'll pay penance for saying this, I believe the world would be a better place without you.

hell of a good summation.....his response is about what i figured it was gonna be.....as you point out it is the only one that could happen given his mental state....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not surprising. Slime like Claiborne won't go away easily.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
That was some straight up Jimmy Swaggart scheit right there.

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Safarimange

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
That was some straight up Jimmy Swaggart scheit right there.

Bet he was sobbing and slobbering while in front of his screen and keyboard just like lil Jimmy did on TV!!! F*ckin worthless self absorbed POS!!!! Probably will hire Dana Carvey to be the 'Church Lady' so he can do his own SNL skit just like they did back then for Jimmy. Least that was funny, wouldn't be with numbnuts. Damn I still want to kick him in the nuts, partly for the pain it might inflict but also to hopefully guarantee the prick doesn't reproduce further!

Hey Mark, remember what I told you about yourself back several years ago? You PMed me wanting to "be friends" but then would post publicly how you told me off and make fun of me? That my two faced selfserving, selfabsorded narcissistic friend is why I am still asking MY LORD for the kick in the nuts favor! If he is willing to give you salvation after all your shananigans well look out, cause he will figure a way for me to get my prayer/wish/favor.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sociopaths Are Incapable Of Feeling Shame And Remorse...

Page 16 of 62 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 51 invisible), 2,924 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,594
Posts18,454,365
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.