Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Every poster on here who lost their cherry as a Freshman in High school should turn themselves in to the PO-Leece

I need a favor bro, can you please post bail?

Fugg who's paying my bail...i spent every monday night riding hone from away football games getting [bleep] in the back of the bus from the cheerleaders

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

BP-B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by ingwe
He mentioned that he didn't ask Christ to come into his life until after his transgressions....

Convenient and to be expected of a 'Christian'...

But again, I don't think religion has much to do with this...just raging hormones and a double digit IQ

Wow, you really have us figured out. I am sure that we have all earned your opinion of us. The next time we bust azz to help someone rebuild their lives or improve their standing in this word, I will make sure to tell them up front what awful people we are.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by readonly
Originally Posted by RobJordan
You gotta love how the MSM, which never misses an opportunity to glorify adultery and which is positively giddy about transgender sex and homosexuality, becomes downright puritanical over a teenage Christian boy copping a feel 20 years ago.

Yep, nobody would probably give a chit if that "Christian" boy hadn't been running around waiving is finger at all the other "sinners" for the last 7-8 years.

I've watched the Duggars many times and never seen them to be self righteous or to accuse anyone of anything. My gut says you are simply biased against Christians.

Christians aren't any different than anyone else. We don't have any special ability to resist sin. We simply rely on Christ's forgiveness and hopefully his love will transform us to love also and want to be better people.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
You gotta love how the MSM, which never misses an opportunity to glorify adultery and which is positively giddy about transgender sex and homosexuality, becomes downright puritanical over a teenage Christian boy copping a feel 20 years ago.

Yep, nobody would probably give a chit if that "Christian" boy hadn't been running around waiving is finger at all the other "sinners" for the last 7-8 years.

I've watched the Duggars many times and never seen them to be self righteous or to accuse anyone of anything. My gut says you are simply biased against Christians.

Christians aren't any different than anyone else. We don't have any special ability to resist sin. We simply rely on Christ's forgiveness and hopefully his love will transform us to love also and want to be better people.

+1 to the R_H comments.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Paradiddle
How on earth do people think you can "get a stern talk from a sheriff friend, or pray" to make this kind of sickness go away? Gotta love the religious fanatics!!!

Money is king that is for sure.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/c...sex-abuse-scandal--report-195532368.html

A 14 year old boy that touched a minor girl?!!!

OH TEH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Pondering this. 'Salt of the earth'...salt CHANGES the taste of stuff. It's SUPPOSED to make a difference. 'Light of the world'...light ILLUMINATES the darkness. It's SUPPOSED to make a difference.

Christians (adults in particular) aren't supposed to be 'of this world', although while they are 'in this world' they should strive to make a difference...a positive difference.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here's a link to the police report.

http://m.imgur.com/a/zqPMi

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I think someone needs to have a Bruce Jenner half hour special dedicated about what the Duggar kid did when he was 14......

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
If it turns out that when he was 14 he played with some 14 year old boobies, does that make him a child molester?

It does, if one has the reading comprehension level and the critical thinking of a 6th grader, which is apparently the case with some of our 24HCF members...

This^^^^. Sounds like some are jealous holier than though types, or semigay and not curious.

Last edited by eyeball; 05/22/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Every poster on here who lost their cherry as a Freshman in High school should turn themselves in to the PO-Leece

A freshman? You sorry lowlife bastid. Took me 2 more years. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Sheet, I'm downright embarrassed to say how long it took me. blush

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by antlers

Pondering this. 'Salt of the earth'...salt CHANGES the taste of stuff. It's SUPPOSED to make a difference. 'Light of the world'...light ILLUMINATES the darkness. It's SUPPOSED to make a difference.

Christians (adults in particular) aren't supposed to be 'of this world', although while they are 'in this world' they should strive to make a difference...a positive difference.

I agree with you brother. I suppose I should have said that we aren't any different in our ability to resist sin.Everyone sins,even Christians. I just get very tired of non believers pointing fingers with the "see I told you so" attitude.

I am saddened and compassionate about Duggar's situation. What I won't do is to use his sin to make me feel better about mine,nor will I allow the sin of a young boy to color my view of all the good he and his family have done.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

+1 except imho it's not bias, it's hatred. Haters are gonna hate.

Last edited by achadwick; 05/22/15. Reason: Fixed typo and format error

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's Roman Polanski, Woody Allen, and Lena Dunham's opinion on this?

Carpe' Scrotum
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I must be lucky.. I have no clue who this person is, and really don't give a damn one way or the other...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Duggars are (were) one of the last vestiges of clean, family friendly programming on television.

You should care because the media is once again doing everything they can to vilify the traditional, Christian family.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The losers and guilty love company. You dont see them pointing fingers at this.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/slides...l-party-at-the-national-hotel-7622775/39

Last edited by eyeball; 05/23/15.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
...the media is once again doing everything they can to vilify the traditional, Christian family.

Christians have to bear some, if not most, of the responsibility for the negative light in which they are seen. You are what you are, not what you tell people you are.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
What real Christians claim they are sinless?

Accusers are minions of the Great Accuser.

Last edited by eyeball; 05/23/15.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
525 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 51 invisible), 2,272 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,179
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.