Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 62 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 61 62
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I thought he and the wife filed for bankruptcy, wonder why he did not mention that little tidbit, that is a point in ones life that you are starting over.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You cant argue with a sick mind.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Partsman
I thought he and the wife filed for bankruptcy, wonder why he did not mention that little tidbit, that is a point in ones life that you are starting over.

Maybe, or maybe not???

http://www.rosenberglawgroup.net/hiding-assets-in-a-chapter-7-bankruptcy/

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Sweet Mary of the Sacred Quartet, someone needed to capture His Word:

Originally Posted by safariman
HI everyone!

I said in my 'see ya'll a bit later' post that I would be checking and replying to PM's here a couple of times a day. Don't know why then that anyone would bet that I would not do so. And I have. We have another member who now needs a kidney transplant and he and I are visiting about that matter. And, I have a couple of trades that are finalizing and I need to stay in touch with the guys I owe stuff to and vice versa.

I have not read this whole thread, not going to. But a little bird told me that someone thought I had run off scared or some such. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am not afraid of any of you, here on the 'net nor in person.

Most may not believe this, and that is OK, but I do realize that I have made some real mistakes here and in my life. I truly am using the time that I am not here to do the soul searching that I said I would and asking THE great physician and the only one who can fix what ails me, for help in doing just that.

Sean, buddy, you are forgetting the many times that you saw me pray to begin a day of appointments that God would help me to be of a help and a blessing to all whom I came in contact with at the start of a business day. And the Bankers Life Magazine article where I stated and was quoted as telling others who wanted to be successful like I had been when they wrote about me that " You have to care more about the person across the table from you more than about yourself. If you are not about improving other people's lives and making thier dreams come true, then you are not worthy to have YOUR dreams and plans come true" And I meant that, and conducted myself in that fashion. And, FWIW Bankers is trying to recruit me back now that I will be able to work again soon. That some Oregon DOI employees thought differently is beyond my control right now. If I had not begun getting so sick so fast toward the end of my carreer and been able to financially as well as energy wise continue my fight with them I am certain that before a real judge and opportunity to see the wholle of the interviews that the DOI made (and was allowed to only cherry pick the worst parts in the 'hearing' with no opportunity for my attorney to see the whole or cross examine) we would have won, easily. The hard number rules of how much money, in % form, one could put into an annuity were not put into the DOI code until AFTER I wrote the annuities in question.

And Sean, you are forgetting for some reason how you credited me, after we had parted ways proffesionally, for your time spent in a church praying one afternoon. That, according to you, it was my influence in your life that led to that afternoons time. I hope that you are still allowing God to rule and run your life. Also, you never ONCE suggested that I was doing anything wrong in my business affairs with Bankers or my clients. And for good reson, I WASN'T. Yeah, an Oregon DOI employee found me to have lied to investigators, when they compared notes from over 6 years of questioning me and found discrepncies when
i had to go from memory each and every time plus truly was becoming very ill and weak, but there is not any mention of anyone being financially harmed by following my recomendations because they were not. AND, amigo, you are forgetting the many times that you called me to THANK ME for getting you started with Bankers Life - where you DID and WERE selling the exact same annuities that I was- and for mentoring you by the telephone many, many times to help you get a good start in the business. I happily spent HOURS on the phone with you both coaching and encouraging you. And I do not regret one single minute of that even now. Also, when you got your big break to work for Johns-Hopkins (LONG after our business relationship had ended) you called me and thanked me AGAIN for getting you the start you needed which allowed you to have the right skillset and knowledge base that made you a good fit for your fund raising job. You might still be working there, I don't know. I DO know that the last time I called you to see how you were doing, you promised me a phone call that never came. You simply took a chickenshit way and started bad mouthing me from an new assumed name, without once telling me that you thought I had been wrong in any of my business matters, when I THOUGHT you were my friend. Just... wow.

I just remembered another double standard here. Remember when I called you from a gun shop in LaGrande Oregon? I was looking at an older Savage model 99 in 300 Savage which had a tang mounted peep sight for $400.00. YOU told me that I should buy it and then flip it here at 24hrcf. That the sight alone made it worth much more than the $400 price tag. So I did and it was. I have long ago now quit the gun flipping but you were a mentor and co conspiritor with me on that. And in fact the VERY FIRST internet firearms transaction I ever did was with you. The funny stocked pre-64 model 70 in 270WCF for your Rossi lever action in .454 Casull. I wish I still had that one! smile

Sean, You are forgetting a LOT of things about our friendship. And I don't know how you were raised, but in our world and in my family you do not live in a mans house (Our guest room and sometimes our travel trailer right next to the house, but eating and such here), eat at his table, go to his best varmint shooting and fishing spots as an invited guest and close friend and then without telling him become his arch enemy from the anonymiity of a new assumed name, and for YEARS now. At least without having the balls for and class to have a person to person conversation first with that freind who trusted you FIRST. Even if by phone or e-mail. It is just not done, if a man is a man of honor. Some would call that two faced, at a minimum.

But, FWIW, I forgive you completely and without reservation. And, I sincerely thank YOU for it was your signing that long diatribe against me that made me finally really take notice. I should have long before, perhaps, but I am only 55 and have a new lease on life for which I am truly grateful for to both God and my amazing cousin.

And, I really DO intend, plan on, focus toward etc. to make the second half or so of Mark / Safariman's life one that really truly honors God. And one that really counts for something in the eternal scheme of things. And THAT my friends, and only that, is why I am stepping back from here for a little bit. There really could be something wrong deep down that needs some significant work. I am open to the idea of that and will be exploring all the options and avenues of fixing and re building things.

To all who have made fun of my testimony as a Christian and a Gospel singer.... Steelhead especially, This is what pains me the most. I am so sorry that some of my actions have caused harm to come to the name of my Lord and Savior. You all cannot see into my heart of hearts, but I truly did genuinely care for and about not only my clients, and I did help them, but as best I could and can all with whom I come into contact. As for my clients, I would make the same recomendations to them if I was a third party giving advice to them without my name on any paperwork, even though Oregon DOI now has some really arbitrary and poorly thought out % maximums that did not exist when I wrote the annuities in question. More to the point, I really DO love God, and people. The best part of being in and out of Virginia Mason hospital for 6 weeks was the opportunity to spot hurting or worried people and pray with or for them.

As an Aside, THANK YOU MISS LYNN! For checking in on this point and confirming the reality of my hospitalization. and confirming the reality of my lovely bride, asphaltangel. I lover her SOOOO much....

I will post some photos from my surgery here when I come back, and of my Vietnam Vet freind enjoying his Browning semi auto 243 and Loopy scope - big grin on his face - when I do return here. And I shall return.

And I do love singing and giving God glory that HE deserves. And I am an unabashed evangalist (see the links to my ink, perhaps). Some think I am pretty good at it. I have never received a dime for any of this and I like it that way.

I will not be checking in back here to see what happens next in this thread, some of you if not most will continue to have your fun at my expense and I am fine with that. This is, after all, JUST the internet. In real life, and with the people who truly know me I am much liked and loved and THAT is what counts. As for here and for now, I am only going to keep communication going with the folks who I am PM'ing with and as I said before any or all of you are welcome to PM me and I will ad here that you are all invited to e-mail me at:

kritterluverslive.com

I'll be back sometime, but will not grab another assumed cybername. I will still be safariman. All will know who I am, and I am a man not afraid to face some personal demons and get 'em killed off, and will not take the cowards way of using some other name and hoping no one knows who I really am.

As well, I will not be one who percevorates over another persons presence here and stalks them and tries to hi jack their posts or threads. This place is supposed to be fun, and a place to talk about guns and politics and hunting and fishing and such. I remember when it was just that.

Whenever I return in full, I hope that I will be allowed to just be one of the posting members here, without the drama that none of us really needs and is not of a benefit to the campfire experience IMO.

Other than PM's or e-mails, I will see ya'll some time down the road.

Genuine wishes for Gods blessings upon you all,

Safariman

PS not going to do some stupid swan song post in the general campfire, either. Just be MIA for a while.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
2/17/2015 23 Close Bankruptcy Case - Final Decree (text entry)
12/23/2014 22 Received Unsigned Order
12/16/2014 21 Received Unsigned Order
12/16/2014 20 Enlarge Time to File Reaffirmation Agreement
12/14/2014 19 BNC Certificate of Mailing - Discharge of Debtor
12/11/2014 18 Automatic Discharge of Debtor (ch 7)

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Doesn't look like the "Mashburn" or other items were exempt from the bankruptcy.

The Washington State bankruptcy exemptions include:

$125,000 in equity in your home;

$2,500 in equity in your car;

$2,700 total in household goods;

$5,000 in things you need for your job (tools, books, etc.);

$2,000 “wildcard” exemption

The trustee of case number . 2:14-bk-02705

would be able to answer these questions if you are considering purchasing items that you may question.

JOHN D. MUNDING
1610 W. Riverside Avenue
Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 624-6464

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just an apology Mark, a dissertation, not so much. Just an apology to those you have wronged.

I guarandamntee you it may save you from grief that I can see in your future.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
...even though Oregon DOI now has some really arbitrary and poorly thought out % maximums that did not exist when I wrote the annuities in question.

Does Oregon now call that the "Claiborne Rule"?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Guys, could we let this thing die? It's an awful indictment on the campfire. powdr

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I will post some photos from my surgery here when I come back, and of my Vietnam Vet freind enjoying his Browning semi auto 243 and Loopy scope...

Post close ups of the scope, eh?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I stand corrected if this is a definitive, scientifically proven diagnostic trait:

"It is interesting to note that although the scammer is a sharp-witted liar..."

That bumbling, ridiculously transparent, bush league dolt of a con man ain't anything of the sort. Not even in the same universe as 'sharp-witted'. Sheeeit.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by powdr
Guys, could we let this thing die? It's an awful indictment on the campfire. powdr

BS. It's fair warning for future victims.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by powdr

Doubtful a lot of pissed off guys here that were taking for a ride. When people brought up bad deals with SM most assumed it was the "other" guy being the ass not SM. Guys took up donations sent money to a pay pal acct for him no telling how much was dumped in their. People donating scopes, binoculars and cash for a Vet friend of his. Hell seafire bailed him out of that deal on the ruger charger you don't see seafire coming to his defense and I think seafire is one the good guys he's truly helped out some Soldier's. I can tell you I have sent SM bullets for this super fast 7mm he just sold, 139 GMX I had a bunch of them. I took nothing for them. But I don't think he can comprehend being a good guy helping folks out just because. He always wanted to do some horse trading. I told him nope I'm good I don't need anything for them. What probably burns these guys up the most they are grown men and they were hustled by SM.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
HI everyone!

I said in my 'see ya'll a bit later' post that I would be checking and replying to PM's here a couple of times a day. Don't know why then that anyone would bet that I would not do so. And I have. We have another member who now needs a kidney transplant and he and I are visiting about that matter. And, I have a couple of trades that are finalizing and I need to stay in touch with the guys I owe stuff to and vice versa.

I have not read this whole thread, not going to. But a little bird told me that someone thought I had run off scared or some such. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am not afraid of any of you, here on the 'net nor in person.

Most may not believe this, and that is OK, but I do realize that I have made some real mistakes here and in my life. I truly am using the time that I am not here to do the soul searching that I said I would and asking THE great physician and the only one who can fix what ails me, for help in doing just that.

Sean, buddy, you are forgetting the many times that you saw me pray to begin a day of appointments that God would help me to be of a help and a blessing to all whom I came in contact with at the start of a business day. And the Bankers Life Magazine article where I stated and was quoted as telling others who wanted to be successful like I had been when they wrote about me that " You have to care more about the person across the table from you more than about yourself. If you are not about improving other people's lives and making thier dreams come true, then you are not worthy to have YOUR dreams and plans come true" And I meant that, and conducted myself in that fashion. And, FWIW Bankers is trying to recruit me back now that I will be able to work again soon. That some Oregon DOI employees thought differently is beyond my control right now. If I had not begun getting so sick so fast toward the end of my carreer and been able to financially as well as energy wise continue my fight with them I am certain that before a real judge and opportunity to see the wholle of the interviews that the DOI made (and was allowed to only cherry pick the worst parts in the 'hearing' with no opportunity for my attorney to see the whole or cross examine) we would have won, easily. The hard number rules of how much money, in % form, one could put into an annuity were not put into the DOI code until AFTER I wrote the annuities in question.

And Sean, you are forgetting for some reason how you credited me, after we had parted ways proffesionally, for your time spent in a church praying one afternoon. That, according to you, it was my influence in your life that led to that afternoons time. I hope that you are still allowing God to rule and run your life. Also, you never ONCE suggested that I was doing anything wrong in my business affairs with Bankers or my clients. And for good reson, I WASN'T. Yeah, an Oregon DOI employee found me to have lied to investigators, when they compared notes from over 6 years of questioning me and found discrepncies when
i had to go from memory each and every time plus truly was becoming very ill and weak, but there is not any mention of anyone being financially harmed by following my recomendations because they were not. AND, amigo, you are forgetting the many times that you called me to THANK ME for getting you started with Bankers Life - where you DID and WERE selling the exact same annuities that I was- and for mentoring you by the telephone many, many times to help you get a good start in the business. I happily spent HOURS on the phone with you both coaching and encouraging you. And I do not regret one single minute of that even now. Also, when you got your big break to work for Johns-Hopkins (LONG after our business relationship had ended) you called me and thanked me AGAIN for getting you the start you needed which allowed you to have the right skillset and knowledge base that made you a good fit for your fund raising job. You might still be working there, I don't know. I DO know that the last time I called you to see how you were doing, you promised me a phone call that never came. You simply took a chickenshit way and started bad mouthing me from an new assumed name, without once telling me that you thought I had been wrong in any of my business matters, when I THOUGHT you were my friend. Just... wow.

I just remembered another double standard here. Remember when I called you from a gun shop in LaGrande Oregon? I was looking at an older Savage model 99 in 300 Savage which had a tang mounted peep sight for $400.00. YOU told me that I should buy it and then flip it here at 24hrcf. That the sight alone made it worth much more than the $400 price tag. So I did and it was. I have long ago now quit the gun flipping but you were a mentor and co conspiritor with me on that. And in fact the VERY FIRST internet firearms transaction I ever did was with you. The funny stocked pre-64 model 70 in 270WCF for your Rossi lever action in .454 Casull. I wish I still had that one! smile

Sean, You are forgetting a LOT of things about our friendship. And I don't know how you were raised, but in our world and in my family you do not live in a mans house (Our guest room and sometimes our travel trailer right next to the house, but eating and such here), eat at his table, go to his best varmint shooting and fishing spots as an invited guest and close friend and then without telling him become his arch enemy from the anonymiity of a new assumed name, and for YEARS now. At least without having the balls for and class to have a person to person conversation first with that freind who trusted you FIRST. Even if by phone or e-mail. It is just not done, if a man is a man of honor. Some would call that two faced, at a minimum.

But, FWIW, I forgive you completely and without reservation. And, I sincerely thank YOU for it was your signing that long diatribe against me that made me finally really take notice. I should have long before, perhaps, but I am only 55 and have a new lease on life for which I am truly grateful for to both God and my amazing cousin.

And, I really DO intend, plan on, focus toward etc. to make the second half or so of Mark / Safariman's life one that really truly honors God. And one that really counts for something in the eternal scheme of things. And THAT my friends, and only that, is why I am stepping back from here for a little bit. There really could be something wrong deep down that needs some significant work. I am open to the idea of that and will be exploring all the options and avenues of fixing and re building things.

To all who have made fun of my testimony as a Christian and a Gospel singer.... Steelhead especially, This is what pains me the most. I am so sorry that some of my actions have caused harm to come to the name of my Lord and Savior. You all cannot see into my heart of hearts, but I truly did genuinely care for and about not only my clients, and I did help them, but as best I could and can all with whom I come into contact. As for my clients, I would make the same recomendations to them if I was a third party giving advice to them without my name on any paperwork, even though Oregon DOI now has some really arbitrary and poorly thought out % maximums that did not exist when I wrote the annuities in question. More to the point, I really DO love God, and people. The best part of being in and out of Virginia Mason hospital for 6 weeks was the opportunity to spot hurting or worried people and pray with or for them.

As an Aside, THANK YOU MISS LYNN! For checking in on this point and confirming the reality of my hospitalization. and confirming the reality of my lovely bride, asphaltangel. I lover her SOOOO much....

I will post some photos from my surgery here when I come back, and of my Vietnam Vet freind enjoying his Browning semi auto 243 and Loopy scope - big grin on his face - when I do return here. And I shall return.

And I do love singing and giving God glory that HE deserves. And I am an unabashed evangalist (see the links to my ink, perhaps). Some think I am pretty good at it. I have never received a dime for any of this and I like it that way.

I will not be checking in back here to see what happens next in this thread, some of you if not most will continue to have your fun at my expense and I am fine with that. This is, after all, JUST the internet. In real life, and with the people who truly know me I am much liked and loved and THAT is what counts. As for here and for now, I am only going to keep communication going with the folks who I am PM'ing with and as I said before any or all of you are welcome to PM me and I will ad here that you are all invited to e-mail me at:

kritterluverslive.com

I'll be back sometime, but will not grab another assumed cybername. I will still be safariman. All will know who I am, and I am a man not afraid to face some personal demons and get 'em killed off, and will not take the cowards way of using some other name and hoping no one knows who I really am.

As well, I will not be one who percevorates over another persons presence here and stalks them and tries to hi jack their posts or threads. This place is supposed to be fun, and a place to talk about guns and politics and hunting and fishing and such. I remember when it was just that.

Whenever I return in full, I hope that I will be allowed to just be one of the posting members here, without the drama that none of us really needs and is not of a benefit to the campfire experience IMO.

Safariman

PS not going to do some stupid swan song post in the general campfire, either. Just be MIA for a while.

Dude, give it a fuggin rest.

You are about as Christian as a fuggin cinder block. And almost as intelligent.

You're a straight up con-man. Using God as nothing more than a criminal intrument.

Oh, and you can't sing worth scheit

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
HI everyone!

kritterluverslive.com

Safariman

Man you need to see a wizard asap! In case your all wondering what I mean by wizard he needs to see a psychiatrist...

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
HI everyone!

kritterluverslive.com

Safariman

Dude, give it a fuggin rest.

You are about as Christian as a fuggin cinder block. And almost as intelligent.

You're a straight up con-man. Using God as nothing more than a criminal intrument.

Oh, and you can't sing worth scheit

LOL.. Oh man [bleep] is too funny

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Yhgtbfkm
Damn is this thing still going?

Given the litany of "false statements", the financial shenanigans, and the host of loyal supporters despite obvious evidence, I have come to the conclusion that Safariman is in reality, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Now you know why she had her own email server.

To handle the 24hourcampfire scam-a-thon.

How's the wife and step kids? Remember to log out next go-round so she can't see/read your posts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sad, sad sick minded person.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
He needs institutionalization.

Page 17 of 62 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (17CalFan, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,166
Posts18,465,289
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.