Campfire 'Bwana
E
Seems I am a lucky pheouk.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM
Me too. What do these guys do to attract those women?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My wife wakes me up a few times every month with the complaint "Your Breathing!" I kid you not!

Some mornings, it just does not feel worth it to chew through the straps!~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by travelingman1
My wife wakes me up a few times every month with the complaint "Your Breathing!" I kid you not!

It REALLY upsets them when you start "breathing" out of both ends. grin laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by EdM

Ya got me.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Swift
fart

Or let it be known that you heard HER fart. They don't consider it polite. Grading it worsens the situation.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by EdM

for all the other prooblems never ran into this stuff.....never could figure out the once a month getting punched cause she woke up pissed bout something i had done in HER dream crazy the new one seems level headed so far.....lil crazy like all women are but not to bad at all....and NO fuggin migraines this go around crazy

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe
I was gonna add breathing to the list, but i see I don't need to...

Even my liberal sister had an epiphany about this not long ago. I was so proud of her. She said " if it weren't for sex, men would have nothing to do with women, .....

NOT TRUE ..... somebody has got to fix supper laugh

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
fart

Or let it be known that you heard HER fart. They don't consider it polite. Grading it worsens the situation.

Everyone knows that women don't fart... They just have dogs that do. whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I take my girlfriend out to eat and then dancing every Saturday night. One or two days later she starts texting me that she saw me looking at some younger women on the dance floor. Then she says I really want a younger woman. All guys do etc. Sheesh.

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Even my liberal sister had an epiphany about this not long ago. I was so proud of her. She said " if it weren't for sex, men would have nothing to do with women, and if it weren't for children, women would have nothing to do with men"

True Words.

I'm pretty sure women want sex as much or more than men, but they have the luxury of pretending they don't, as its generally pretty readily available to them. Women want you to want them, and assume that you do. If you don't, and they realize that, it seems to mess with their heads pretty good and they get quite irate.

If you look at the general behavior of women, it pretty closely mimics the behavior of anyone who's been given too much power and almost zero accountability. I'm not convinced they are as complex as we've been led to believe.

One thing I'm quite sure of, the vast majority of women care most if you think they are attractive. As long as you find them attractive, they don't mind if you think they are also a class A bitch. If you find them unattractive but a wonderful person, they would rather have it the other way around.

Solid gold - xxclaro = Sigmund Freud of the 21st century

abusus non tollit usum
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
fart

We (the wife and I) call that "blowing kisses". We both do it frequently enough.....

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
When a women starts the 'it's your fault that I'm angry because everything you do is wrong' gambit you can be sure that she has a plan B all lined up and probably a plan C too just in case.

Just as I was getting cynical enough to understand the whys and hows that changelings operate my wife handed me a book opened to the chapter called '100 things a man can do do make a woman happy' IIRC. Do the laundry, cook dinner, etc. When I got to # 60 or so I asked her if there was a chapter on '100 things a woman can do for the man' and she said "No there isn't and you're missing the point." I handed the book back to and said "I think I just got the point." Later I found out that there was a chapter like the one I asked about but she didn't want me to know about it.

When a woman consistently chooses actions that counter your interest she isn't in love, well not with you anyway.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Q: Why do women close their eyes during sex?

A: Because they can't stand to see a man having a good time.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The most upsetting thing a man can do is relax.

Go sit down and relax in front of a woman, they will try to wreck it.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Kinda goes along with my previous post.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Women's faults are many but men have just two- everything they say and everything they do...

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by xxclaro

If you look at the general behavior of women, it pretty closely mimics the behavior of anyone who's been given too much power and almost zero accountability. I'm not convinced they are as complex as we've been led to believe.

Absolutely the quote of the century on this message board.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Even my liberal sister had an epiphany about this not long ago. I was so proud of her. She said " if it weren't for sex, men would have nothing to do with women, and if it weren't for children, women would have nothing to do with men"

True Words.

I always thought it funny that my wife never wanted children and was specific about that. Guess she isn't from this big old common mold most must come from.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

395 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 160user, 1_deuce, 1lesfox, 22250rem, 35 invisible), 2,191 guests, and 1,033 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,493
Posts18,452,361
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.