Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Originally Posted by pira114
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
considering who and what is in control of America these days, it is hardly 'paranoid' to question things like Jade Helm.
Now I know lots of the folks here think that not trusting barack hussein and his commie/muslim brotherhood pals is worthy of 'tin foil'. It is, however, inescapable, that the POS negro can't be trusted, and does NOT have America's best interests at heart.

Can not, and would not, disagree. Jade Helm just doesn't happen to be the thing to worry about. Was worth reading up on, but it's not what we need to watch.

First, good post Sam!

How can you say Jade Helm isn't worthy of concern? NOTHING that this admin does isn't for a reason, and planned.

The Administration isn't doing this. The military is. That's for starters.

Then there's the logic of it. Why start a war with American citizens that they could conceivably lose? Even a win would be extremely costly.

Why chase a chicken around the yard when you can slowly lead it to the frying pan? It just doesn't make any sense.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
laugh Laffin' here!! If any of the chairborne rangers were really serious, they would volunteer to be insurgents under the Green Beanies. The SF boys would actually train them how to conduct a successful insurgency. THAT is what SF does!!! I knew and still know plenty of SF boys and they are the anathema to Obamba and ANY of those who would try for trued ultrs control. Let the masters train you and become the libs TRUE nightmare courtesy of the US Special Forces.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
considering who and what is in control of America these days, it is hardly 'paranoid' to question things like Jade Helm.
Now I know lots of the folks here think that not trusting barack hussein and his commie/muslim brotherhood pals is worthy of 'tin foil'. It is, however, inescapable, that the POS negro can't be trusted, and does NOT have America's best interests at heart.

Can not, and would not, disagree. Jade Helm just doesn't happen to be the thing to worry about. Was worth reading up on, but it's not what we need to watch.

First, good post Sam!

How can you say Jade Helm isn't worthy of concern? NOTHING that this admin does isn't for a reason, and planned.

The Administration isn't doing this. The military is. That's for starters.

Then there's the logic of it. Why start a war with American citizens that they could conceivably lose? Even a win would be extremely costly.

Why chase a chicken around the yard when you can slowly lead it to the frying pan? It just doesn't make any sense.

tell me this was not a typo. Who in the "F" do you think runs the military, tells the military what to do, and sets the agenda for what the military plans?

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ultimately, yes, the Commander in Chief is in charge. But if you think he's sitting around coming up with training plans, you're high. And need to share.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The main problem with Jade Helm was the original press release was inflammatory, vague, and left a LOT open to scrutiny.

So people started asking questions, they hosted meetings at local government levels and whoever the operation sent to the meetings was inconsistent with the original press release.

In short, it was a fuggin' PR nightmare. Looked like amateur hour.

Any medium sized corporation with a media relations person could have done much better.

It may only be simple military exercises, but the blame falls squarely on HOW it was presented to a public that already has no love, or trust of the government.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The main problem with Jade Helm was the original press release was inflammatory, vague, and left a LOT open to scrutiny.

So people started asking questions, they hosted meetings at local government levels and whoever the operation sent to the meetings was inconsistent with the original press release.

In short, it was a fuggin' PR nightmare. Looked like amateur hour.

Any medium sized corporation with a media relations person could have done much better.

It may only be simple military exercises, but the blame falls squarely on HOW it was presented to a public that already has no love, or trust of the government.
People like Ted Cruz and the Governor of Texas are such tinfoilers. The next thing you know people will be trying to get us to believe that Harry Reid would have the government throwing Nevada ranchers off their leases so the Chinese could put up a wind farm! None of this is worth watching!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Lots of government worshipping masquerading as patriotism these days. Extreme distrust of the government, particularly its military arm, is LITERALLY the reason this country came into existence.

Frankly, I imagine that much of the absolutely off the wall tinfoil stuff are government agents and web bots spewing crazy stuff for the purpose of discrediting legitimate opposition and questions. WE KNOW that happens from the Snowden information.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The CIC may not come up with the plans, but he dammn sure approves or not approves them

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Lots of government worshipping masquerading as patriotism these days. Extreme distrust of the government, particularly its military arm, is LITERALLY the reason this country came into existence.

Frankly, I imagine that much of the absolutely off the wall tinfoil stuff are government agents and web bots spewing crazy stuff for the purpose of discrediting legitimate opposition and questions. WE KNOW that happens from the Snowden information.
Absolutely.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Ultimately, yes, the Commander in Chief is in charge. But if you think he's sitting around coming up with training plans, you're high. And need to share.

and if you think he has not put 'his' people in at the Pentagon, and if you think that the military is not following his guidelines, then it's you that is smoking chit. If he has put his stamp of imprimatur on the Depts of Interior, Health, State, Education, Commerce, Labor, Justice, Agriculture, Housing, transportation and Energy, why do you think the Department of Defense is immune? Barack hussein controls this administration. Either he, or his trusted people like Jarrett, Holder and such are carrying his water, and make sure his agenda is catered to. Yeah, obama has plans for you, and for the rest of America. Sorry you can't see it.

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The real problem with Jade Helm is the American People sitting back and letting this chit happen.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's a great guy, just ask John

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175
The real problem with Jade Helm is the American People sitting back and letting this chit happen.
Agreed.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Agreed.

I also agree
When the people fight back it is going to get real ugly real fast.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Agreed.

I also agree
When the people fight back it is going to get real ugly real fast.

I'm wondering what it's gonna take?.. After witnessing the past several years of what has been going on. Just which straw cripples the camel?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Here's a quote from a retired Team Sgt.
"About twenty five years ago we conducted a multi-state exercise out of JRTC, we were conducting high risk combat CSAR missions, the ones the AF PJ's do not conduct. We were heading into Texas to rescue a couple of "downed pilots" in "enemy territory". We were in a CH-47E and we were flying a full mission profile, ie: one that took hours 6-8 hours each way. During this flight our refueling bird MC-130 developed a glitch and could not meet us for a low level in-air refueling. We had to make an unscheduled landing at a "civilian" airport and refuel. We were armed to the teeth, the bird was armed to the teeth, mini-guns in both side windows, maw duce on the tail.

Everyone at the little airport saw us, civilians, cops, everyone. And you know what no one cared when they found out we were a Special Forces A-Team out on a training mission. Had we not missed our refueling bird no one would have ever seen us.

This has been going on for over 50 years. We've been "seen" quite a few times, NOTAMS filed, missions planned years in advance, civilian law enforcement informed, blank fire fights occurring, grenades simulators going off, black helicopters swooping in and out of bases, flying MC-130's, C-141's, CH-47E's. C-17's etc all at low level for hundreds of miles. We've been doing it for 50+ years."

Found it on this site.
http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48426

The guys that hang out on there are mostly retired or active SF guys. I'm pretty sure there are at least couple of SOF types that hang out on here.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
From what I read on some of their posts.

They say the opposite of what has been said about the operation.

I especially like the one that said why do we not do the operation in DC but for real. (this one made me laugh)

I guess everyone has there agenda and making money is high on the list.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

What are you doing about it???

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Then the "government" could simply declare Marshal Law with the troops already in place to put down any resistance. Include in the "exercise" the detaining of individuals (chosen by the "government").

I can without a doubt assure you that Marshal Law will not be a problem

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 240NMC, 270winchester, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,320 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,651
Posts18,455,483
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.