Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lol...just saw it was old also... blush blush

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Don't hold back. ML.

Tell us how you really feel... laugh

I would beat him to no end given a chance.

Guess that blows the Lady thing for a while again.

Not in my book, not one bit.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
insuring your friends and family will be the best way i know to die a lonely death. seems everyone i know ends up hating the insurance companies and changes to some new company every few years.i may kill my agent tomorrow,my daughter told them to stuff it last week . i may do the same this week.

Last edited by srwshooter; 05/25/15.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Insurance agents are not the problem. Look at one of the finest Campfire members ever, Mickey. It is insurance companies who are the problem.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by safariman
This is one of the topics I was going to be covering with you on our telephone call. I was MDRT and top 1% in the Nation for 18 straight years before I retired, averaging $20,000 a month in commisions / bonuses. VAnimrod aka Sean Clarkston can verify this if someone needed such as he worked in the saame business and overall carrier(s) as me for a few years and saw my name on the reports.

A succsessful agent will ALWAYS have THREE or more marketing systems working for him and in play at all times. To be good in this busineses, one must be a good presenter, a good closer and a GREAT marketer.

Some marketing sytems that worked well for me included:

Direct mail hit pieces with response cards

Multi topic/panelof experts Seminars/workshops with response cards for attendees to fill out (AWSOME leads and clients from these events, but expensive to do right)

Cold calling - STILL works when done right or hired out like I did

Door to door - again still works when done correctly

REFERRALS! Free, terrific leads, and EASY to get when one asks the right way. If you make the phone call to me that I have been waiting for I will give you all of the details on the refferal system as well as how I filed up large rooms with affluent folks for workshops.

This business can either be the hardest $50,000 a year job you ever had or the easiest $200,000 a year job you ever dreamed of. Just a few clues and ideas separate the big winners from the masses who struggle.

PM incoiming with my new phone number, now up to you.

MARK

All YOU needed to make money was to be a fuucking liar, a cheating son of a bitch, a heartless bastard, and a useless piece of shiit. And you WERE and ARE each and everyone of those things in SPADES.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

469 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 52 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,490
Posts18,452,094
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.