Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Incident happened earlier today. News is sketchy at this time. RIP's are becoming too commonplace.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/orleans-cop-shot-dead-cruiser/story?id=31276815

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I hope the perp is never officially found...

I just hope an anonymous unidentified body of someone is "found" in a dumpster in some alley in a week or two...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd be willing to go out on a limb, and guess the perp is black.

Sam......

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Buy a lottery ticket too, Sam, and see if your luck still holds. grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Probably Sam....

but does that really matter?

I don't care who they are... if they are out to assassinate a cop, they deserve to be blown away, just like the LEO that they assassinated...

pointing out that a cop killer is black, I really think gives hope to another worthless and unemployed drug using welfare abuser, for him to have his 15 seconds of Andy Warhol fame...

and to be a hero to the other, worthless punks they hang around with...

I for one, have been going out of my way, if I see a LEO, to go over and shake their hand or just thank them for serving our community and doing what they can to keep our streets safe...

these guys need to know the public appreciates them, instead of thinking these hood rats are an example of the general public..

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
More blood on Obama and Holder hands

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire

Probably Sam....

I don't care who they are... if they are out to assassinate a cop, they deserve to be blown away, just like the LEO that they assassinated...

pointing out that a cop killer is black, I really think gives hope to another worthless and unemployed drug using welfare abuser, for him to have his 15 seconds of Andy Warhol fame...

I for one, have been going out of my way, if I see a LEO, to go over and shake their hand or just thank them for serving our community and doing what they can to keep our streets safe...

these guys need to know the public appreciates them, instead of thinking these hood rats are an example of the general public..

yeah, it does matter what race the killer is. With the current administration pushing for a race war, and with the media egging disenchanted blacks into rioting, there is certinly some culpability to assign.

Sam......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by bea175
More blood on Obama and Holder hands

+1 million add Sharpton and Jessie as well. A more divisive regime has never been in place in our country.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Seafire

Probably Sam....

Yeah, it DOES matter, and why is a cop more important that anybody else?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lotsa nyggers in NOLA

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"Housing Authority of New Orleans" indicates his job was to patrol one of the housing "projects" in NOLA. I can't think of a worse place in NOLA to work as a cop. The REAL cops won't go in those places alone.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 117LBS, 61 invisible), 2,517 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,164
Posts18,465,273
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.