FJB
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Price ? Link ?
Thanks

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
i have a shield 9mm and i just cant justify the cost nor the difference in ergonomics, i think the shields feels better in MY hands

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
LGS had them for 475.

First pocket gun i've handled that felt good

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thank you , but i will just stick with my Glock 19

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bea175
i have that also

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SAKO75
Originally Posted by bea175
i have that also

I went to LGS to get a 43....and wound buying a 19 Gen 4 today

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I guess mine is never going to get here. At least I have five spare mags to look at until it arrives.

Dink

V
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by DINK
I guess mine is never going to get here. At least I have five spare mags to look at until it arrives.

Dink

My local store has gotten a steady supply of blue label 43's in since they came out but can't get any spare mags. Go figure? Heck they still have over 300 on the blue label waiting list.

"Never stand and take a charge...charge them too."

--- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Which brand of holster are you guys that have the 43 considering on using?

IC B3

V
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by TheWarrior

I found this holster on eBay from a store called "stay holstered". I had experience with these from my Glock 27 and Glock 30S. It works great for the lightweight Glock 43 and tucks it in well. It is easy to take on and off, you can adjust the retention, and it is very reasonably priced.

[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by VAhuntr

Dink

My local store has gotten a steady supply of blue label 43's in since they came out but can't get any spare mags. Go figure? Heck they still have over 300 on the blue label waiting list.

Don't blue label guns come with 3 mags anyway? I could live with that since i'd get a couple of +2 bases anyway smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alukban
Don't blue label guns come with 3 mags anyway? I could live with that since i'd get a couple of +2 bases anyway smile

Normally yes, but my 43 only came with 2.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you want a small lightweight carry pistol in 9 mm, then buy a Kahr P9. The P9 is about as good as it gets in a lightweight carry pistol

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

For me the G43 is a backup or alternative carry gun. My current holsters include:

Dale Fricke Zacchaeus, which I have been trying IWB. I think it would work for pocket carry but I would need to make the lanyard longer. It may be the one design I could maybe, maybe consider trying AIWB because the gun is out before the trigger guard gets uncovered.

[Linked Image]

DeSantis Super Fly size V5, which I think is for the Springfield XDs. It works OK in the pocket. Shown with gun.

[Linked Image]

DeSantis Die Hard. This holster was designed for the Springfield XDs and the only difference I can see from the one currently marketed for the G43 is a squaring for the trigger guard difference. (Side note-it was a total FAIL for the XDs because the ambidextrous magazine release kept getting bumped and releasing the magazine. I could not bring myself to give it away, so there it sat, until now.)

[Linked Image]

The biggest problem I am finding right now is locating a nice IWB dual magazine pouch for the flush magazines.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

If I'm carrying the 43, it's in a DeSantis Nemesis in my front pocket. If I'm going to use a IWB holster, it'll have my Glock 19 or 1911 in it.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RyanTX
[quote=TheWarrior]Which brand of holster are you guys that have the 43 considering on using?

If I'm carrying the 43, it's in a DeSantis Nemesis in my front pocket. or a desantis ankle rig

FJB
V
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by alukban
Originally Posted by VAhuntr

Dink

For whatever reason, the blue label 43's only come with 2 magazines.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
more of them showing up around here... local store has all Glocks at $75 off making the 43 a nice $405.00

I use the MIC holster, have a Alein Gear IWB on order and Rafter L is making a pattern for a IWB.

Rafter L is top notch !! Veteran owned, made in the USA !!

http://www.combatgunleather.com/

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This last week I shot my buddies G43 out in the desert along with my Ruger LC9s Pro and found the G43 to be a sweet shooting sonofagun. The feel is pure Glock on a wee bit smaller scale and it is light. Firing my mild handloads through both shooters the G43 seemed to produce more felt recoil than the Ruger. I shot the Ruger a wee bit better but I've put many a round through it. The trigger on the Ruger is a wee bit lighter and seems more like an AR 2 stage in the take up. Sights are more visible on the G43.

Both are good choices. I paid $330 for mine and he paid $480 for his.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

701 members (007FJ, 160user, 163dm, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 66 invisible), 3,148 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,579
Posts18,454,063
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.