Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Asked Strahan who he voted for in the last 2 elections in a thread about transporters overharvesting.

Wouldn't fess up to his Obama worshipping or his wildlife pillaging. Put me on double-secret probation or something.

Haven't been back

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
BP-B2

M
M
Originally Posted by TheKuskokid
In my first week on that site, I was accused of being a marijuana smoker by one of the mods. He is a teacher in Anchorage. That is exactly why I changed my sig line to include "I'm a chemist". Because too many people were too stupid to understand what "better living through chemistry" means.

They occasionally have some good threads.

That's pretty ironic considering one of the longer term poster's stated that "Anchorage teachers molest their students" and that comment was allowed to stand. Moderation on that forum is a mystery.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
It must of been FLTOAK character that guys is something else. He thinks AR15 should be banned. He is a train wreck as well.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kroo88
Asked Strahan who he voted for in the last 2 elections in a thread about transporters overharvesting.

Wouldn't fess up to his Obama worshipping or his wildlife pillaging. Put me on double-secret probation or something.

Haven't been back

Well that explains why no politics talk over their if people found out strahan and others are big Obama supporters that [bleep] place would cease to exist.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I only read about boats and fishing there. In order to keep my sanity I don't read [bleep] that I know will make me mad.

I've been so overwhelmed with fake news that I'm now nuts. Let's go Brandon
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The only relevant canoe site available.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Boating & fishing about all worth reading there!.......nothing better than some new guys running up there post counts commenting on anything in site over there.....it's good to read AGL keeping them razzled up once in a while when you need a good laugh

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That site has declined greatly. Too generic and bland. You can't even discuss 2A because that's 'political.' A lot of the guys that used to post in the heyday of '08-'12 are gone.

Strahan IS right; the site IS growing. That just means that they're adding more forums! Over 100 forums and still counting. There are quite a few forums that don't even have one thread posted. They're going to take over AOJ's fishing report, I'm sure.

Yeah, I'm a little sick of that site too!!

Last edited by Wook; 05/26/15.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
They have someone over there now who claims he won a lawsuit against a manufacturer after the firearm blew up in his face. Turns out he was using reloads "and factory loads". Well, knowing how people are constantly overloading rounds it is most likely he caused the kaboom.

The point though: the double standard exhibited by not having the fellow ask people to PM him for information, while he is posting in the clear disparaging comments about the manufacturer.

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Better living through chemistry!
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by TheKuskokid
They have someone over there now who claims he won a lawsuit against a manufacturer after the firearm blew up in his face. Turns out he was using reloads "and factory loads". Well, knowing how people are constantly overloading rounds it is most likely he caused the kaboom.

The point though: the double standard exhibited by not having the fellow ask people to PM him for information, while he is posting in the clear disparaging comments about the manufacturer.

Same one?
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...9919880/1/Embrace_The_Truth_-_Catastroph

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by kroo88

Haven't been back

Yeah, there's a local fishing forum here that is like that. I fronted up the Head Cheese, he didn't like it and he did me the same way as you.

Throttle fixes everything. If it doesn't fix the problem, it’ll end the suspense.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
663 members (17CalFan, 22magnut, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10ring1, 73 invisible), 2,760 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,644
Posts18,399,051
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.