Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sharia on twitter should be reminded we could invent a game called cowboys and muzzies.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Do they make silencers for Molotov cocktails??
Mix a little water with the gas.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
out of curiousity as much as anything i decided to find out exactly where the mosque was. I seemed to get the impression from the news articles it was a lot further south than it actually is.
Try a couple miles from my house. The two birds that went to texas attended this mosque, also were in the prescott area.
The mosque itself is very clean appearing from the street with big security fences around it. No name identification, but you can see the scrimitar in the center. Didn't see to notice any windows per se, and reminded me more of max security compound than anything else. Just my impression. I may be pulling at straws but was thinking of this on the way home. In addition to the two garland guys, i remember reading at the time of 9/11 a number of the hijackers were living in north phx. Makes sense as the mosque is there. I also had a client at the time that swore up and down she reconized one of the hijackers from the newspaper pictures. He use to change the oil in her car at a service station then located just to the west of the freeway on thunderbird and the mosque is just east of the freeway off thunderbird. Easy walking distance.
Coincidence? I don't know.
But this morning waiting for my wife outside a big box store on bell, which is just two major streets over from the mosque, as in the past i noticed quite a few middleeastern types wandering around.
Mostly in arizona, i am use to rednecks, mexicans, indians and some blacks. But it is interesting.
This mosque sits on a street the other side being residential housing. I am sure the call to prayer makes them real happy.

well, i went to the wrong mosque, the right one is further downtown to me. Must be important, fox news is there, and they hav a big cnn boom sat. truck all setup. Biggest collection of ford expeditions and tahoes, all white, with itty bitty antennas poking out that i have seen in one spot in a long time.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 05/29/15.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Patiently waiting for a mosqueboom.

The Tail Goes Along With The Hide.

We should have picked our own cotton.
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
i am pretty sure phx p.d. will have the place locked down. The street would be real easy to close. I don't anticipate anything really happening other than foot stompting.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Protest...
What a waste.

Wankers.

I remember the "million muslim march".
I said, "too easy. Get busy!"

Opportunity lost...

A mosque is just a small target, but a big step towards a needed solution.
Timing is everything.
Protests are for green peace and other hump the save back whalers.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by smokinggun
I like the mention of "People can bring snacks and water but please keep the neighborhood clean" Maybe they should invest in some cheap plastic dropcloths to keep the blood off the sidewalks.

That neighborhood has been a s**thole for years....I 17 access and Orangewood.

Last edited by krupp; 05/29/15.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[b][color:#3333FF]Phoenix Muslim Cartoon Protest[/color][/b] Live, if anybody is interested.

Media is portraying them as Nazi's picking on the poor Muslim followers.

Bunch of Libs have turned out in support of the Muzzies and to call everybody Teabaggers, but that was expected..

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

299 members (22250rem, 240NMC, 160user, 2500HD, 163bc, 12344mag, 30 invisible), 1,914 guests, and 1,032 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,306
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.