Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
well, it seems we have one scheduled for phoenix for friday at the islamic community center. Be curious to see how that works.
Cartoon drawing too.
People are evidently being advised to bring their hardware. Which is legal in arizona.
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...est-planned-for-phoenix-anti-islam-rally

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
BP-B2

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
and snooping around on the net today, i find this in Prescott:
https://www.facebook.com/PrescottMuslims

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I do like the way the last one turned out in TX.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Let's see if Arizona can one up Texas, drop 3 this time.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
I didn't realize till today, there was a mosque in prescott, don't think many there know of it. What makes it interesting is that the two that did texas spent some time up there as mentioned in news articles.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The last protest seemed to work. Maybe the cops can bag a few more this time.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
I didn't realize till today, there was a mosque in prescott, don't think many there know of it. What makes it interesting is that the two that did texas spent some time up there as mentioned in news articles.

I think the mosque's are everywhere there is some population but they are low key.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by smokinggun

I think the mosque's are everywhere there is some population but they are low key.
Low key on the outside, but not so much on the inside for many.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not sure how they get much [b][color:#3333FF]work done...[/color][/b]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Going to be "bikers" staging this...

[b][color:#3333FF]Link..![/color][/b]

A group of bikers — who have been encouraged to bring guns — is planning on hosting a Muhammed cartoon drawing contest outside of a Phoenix mosque.

What could possibly go wrong?

Jon Ritzheimer, a former Marine and current anti-Islam activist, is the force behind the event, which will be held Friday outside of the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix at 6:15 p.m. local time. Friday just happens to be the Muslim day of communal prayer.

A Facebook page has been created for the event, which is being called “Freedom of Speech Rally Round II.” In the event’s description it says that contest is a “response to the recent attack in Texas.”

That attack happened when anti-Islam activist Pamela Geller hosted a “Draw Muhammed” contest and two men opened fire on the event. Both were killed by officers at the scene.

The post also says “people are encouraged to exercise their second amendment [sic] right at this event just in case our first amendment [sic] right comes under the much anticipated attack.”

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I like the mention of "People can bring snacks and water but please keep the neighborhood clean" Maybe they should invest in some cheap plastic dropcloths to keep the blood off the sidewalks.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do they make silencers for Molotov cocktails??

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Let's see if Arizona can one up Texas, drop 3 this time.

too bad this wasn't planned earlier.. the one from Phoenix wouldn't have had to leave town, to get wasted...

that would have been more fuel efficient and not wasting resources...

jihadists need to ask themselves... "is this trip necessary?"

maybe a couple of Texas based Ragheads can come to Phoenix and get wasted in reciprocation...

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
i think it was heinlein that said a armed society is a polite society.
arizona is a right to carry state, openly or concealed, no permit required. Thus it generally pays to be gentle in conversation.
I don't think anyone it their right mind would push the button at this event, underlining right mind.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 05/28/15.

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
i should run over there and take a few pictures.

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
i think they are getting a little froggy. Listening to the local talk show this morning, he was mentioning a twitter from somebody named sharia, about the sponsor being at fault if his wife and daughters are covered in blood because of this.
"the intersection of first and second amendment."
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/29/us/mohammed-cartoon-contest/index.html

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Maybe the should try frying some bacon and ham for sandwiches upwind of the joint

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i should run over there and take a few pictures.

Please do!

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unfortunately there are a lot of muslims in the US already. Sooner or later islam says you convert or die.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Unfortunately there are a lot of muslims in the US already. Sooner or later islam says you convert or die.

Sadly I feel you are correct.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sharia on twitter should be reminded we could invent a game called cowboys and muzzies.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Do they make silencers for Molotov cocktails??
Mix a little water with the gas.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
out of curiousity as much as anything i decided to find out exactly where the mosque was. I seemed to get the impression from the news articles it was a lot further south than it actually is.
Try a couple miles from my house. The two birds that went to texas attended this mosque, also were in the prescott area.
The mosque itself is very clean appearing from the street with big security fences around it. No name identification, but you can see the scrimitar in the center. Didn't see to notice any windows per se, and reminded me more of max security compound than anything else. Just my impression. I may be pulling at straws but was thinking of this on the way home. In addition to the two garland guys, i remember reading at the time of 9/11 a number of the hijackers were living in north phx. Makes sense as the mosque is there. I also had a client at the time that swore up and down she reconized one of the hijackers from the newspaper pictures. He use to change the oil in her car at a service station then located just to the west of the freeway on thunderbird and the mosque is just east of the freeway off thunderbird. Easy walking distance.
Coincidence? I don't know.
But this morning waiting for my wife outside a big box store on bell, which is just two major streets over from the mosque, as in the past i noticed quite a few middleeastern types wandering around.
Mostly in arizona, i am use to rednecks, mexicans, indians and some blacks. But it is interesting.
This mosque sits on a street the other side being residential housing. I am sure the call to prayer makes them real happy.

well, i went to the wrong mosque, the right one is further downtown to me. Must be important, fox news is there, and they hav a big cnn boom sat. truck all setup. Biggest collection of ford expeditions and tahoes, all white, with itty bitty antennas poking out that i have seen in one spot in a long time.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 05/29/15.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Patiently waiting for a mosqueboom.

The Tail Goes Along With The Hide.

We should have picked our own cotton.
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
i am pretty sure phx p.d. will have the place locked down. The street would be real easy to close. I don't anticipate anything really happening other than foot stompting.

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Protest...
What a waste.

Wankers.

I remember the "million muslim march".
I said, "too easy. Get busy!"

Opportunity lost...

A mosque is just a small target, but a big step towards a needed solution.
Timing is everything.
Protests are for green peace and other hump the save back whalers.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by smokinggun
I like the mention of "People can bring snacks and water but please keep the neighborhood clean" Maybe they should invest in some cheap plastic dropcloths to keep the blood off the sidewalks.

That neighborhood has been a s**thole for years....I 17 access and Orangewood.

Last edited by krupp; 05/29/15.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[b][color:#3333FF]Phoenix Muslim Cartoon Protest[/color][/b] Live, if anybody is interested.

Media is portraying them as Nazi's picking on the poor Muslim followers.

Bunch of Libs have turned out in support of the Muzzies and to call everybody Teabaggers, but that was expected..

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
651 members (01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 70 invisible), 2,828 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,654
Posts18,399,200
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.